Chapter Eleven

Gabriella's POV 

Dear Diary,                                                                                                  October 4, 1888 

Oh my gosh, what is wrong with me? I tried to throw myself at Sebastian like a doll. That was so not good. I feel like a whore. I know I shouldn't because we are adults and he is my fiance, but I don't think I should be dry humping him. His restraint is really good though. He does care about me, which is a very good thing being a demon and not use to feeling. He really does care. I see it in his eyes as he looks at me. This is real. This really is love, not just a contract.  

On another note, I am so excited about the Frost Fair! I have no idea what to expect but I know I already can't wait! I'll be sure to tell you all about it!  

"Ladies and gents! This hasn't happened in eighty years! Don't pass the time up!" A man was shouting outside a tent at the festival. It looked beautiful, even if the weather was cold and snowy. I tried to contain all the emotions running through me after what happened this morning.  

*Flashback*  

"Gabriella, are you sure you don't want to wear more layers under your dress?" Sebastian asked. "It is quite cold out." He tugged at the last bit of my corset. I hated these things. This was bad enough.  

"No Sebastian, I don't need anything else keeping me from breathing." I rolled my eyes and smiled at my fiance. "Besides, if I am too cold, I will have a reason to cuddle up to you." I winked. He smiled down at me before turning to retrieve my warmest dress from my closet. Sebastian pulled the dress over my head, then pulled me close to his body, tying my bow behind me as I faced him.  

"All done." He whispered, his lips brushing mine while he spoke.  

"Good." I returned the favor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into a warm and pleasant kiss. We sat this way for a few seconds before my door bursted open.  

Ciel.  

*End of flashback*  

"I see. Frost fair is an appropriate name." Sebastian walked behind us, being sure to keep his distance without us knowing exactly how Ciel was feeling at the moment. We shared a few glances throughout though.  

"I'm told this is the first frost fair on this scale." Ciel kept his cool, non caring tone. "To be held on the frozen Thames at the foot of the London Bridge since the year 1814." We began to walk around to look at shops. One man went on about how he was selling things so cheap.  

We peered in to see what he was selling, but it was nothing good. I rolled my eyes at the man and Ciel laughed.  

"What is it, my lord?" Sebastian looked at Ciel.  

"They are all inferior goods." Ciel looked down again. "If the river freezes again next year, Funtom could set up a shop. For example, that’s-" My nobel brother was interrupted by the shop keeper.  

"Ah, hello there nobel lad! You have a good eye." He stepped towards us. "That's a fine piece from Funtom company. In other words, from when the popular Funtom company was still a craft studio." It was my turn to giggle. This guy was an idiot.  

"A fake one, you mean." I turned to the shocked man's face. I remained calm and collected as I continued. "The Funtom Arks are rare, only three were even made. Even we don't have one anymore, since ours was lost in the fire that consumed many things." I looked at the ground, trying to keep myself from losing my composure.