Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||

Da Ranzz_4

"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are yo... Altro

Introduction
Chapter one - Ophelia
Chapter two - The DreamSMP
Chapter three - The Dream Team
Chapter four - Training
Chapter six - History of The War
Chapter seven - Spy
Chapter eight - Countdown
Chapter nine - A Sincere Letter
Chapter ten - Tommy
Chapter eleven - Goodmorning
Chapter twelve - The Meeting
Chapter thirteen - The Woods
Chapter fourteen - Goodbye
Chapter fifteen - Wilbur
Chapter sixteen - Calm Down
Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack
Chapter eighteen - Our Spot
Chapter nineteen - The Cause of it All
Chapter twenty - Confusion
Chapter twenty one - The Election
Chapter twenty two - Snapped
Chapter twenty three - House Visit
Chapter twenty four - Election Results
Chapter twenty five - Banished
Chapter twenty six - Prisoner
Chapter twenty seven - Father
Author's note
Chapter twenty eight - Inside Man
Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?
Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart
Chapter thirty one - Unlikely Alliance
Chapter thirty two - E
Chapter thirty three - Champ
Chapter thirty four - Techno
Chapter thirty five - Are We The Bad Guys?
Chapter thirty six - The Beginning
Chapter thirty seven - The Festival
Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy
Chapter thirty nine - Awake
Chapter forty - Family
Chapter forty one - Ophelia?
Chapter forty two - Get Through
Chapter forty three - Answers
Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?
Chapter forty five - Emotions
Chapter forty six - Avian

Chapter five - Letter of Surrender

173 4 1
Da Ranzz_4

"What's that?" I inquired, referring to the letter in Dream's hand. We were in the kitchen. I was sat at the counter while he was standing on the other side.

"It's nothing." He said before folding up the piece of paper, and shoving it in his hoodie pocket. "Where's George and Sapnap?" He asked, almost urgently.

"George is still sleeping I think, and Sapnap is in the living room watching some anime with Karl." Karl was one of Sapnap's closest friends, other than Dream and George. Karl seemed really nice, though I had only met him yesterday when I came back from training with Dream. He had light brown hair and wore this very colorful sweatshirt with a green swirl on the front. He also wore black jeans and some light purple sneakers.

He sighed, annoyed. "Tell George and Sapnap I'm waiting for them in my office when he wakes up." He said before starting to walk off.

"Dream! It's 9 a.m! George might not be up for hours! You-" and he's gone. Seriously? He's not really going to wait in their till George wakes up right? I groaned, standing up to walk down the hall to the living room. This has to be about the letter. His mood changed the second he read it. Why won't he tell me what it is? I turned into the living room to find Sapnap and Karl cuddling on the couch. I didn't want to disturb them, so instead of telling them what Dream said, I walked out of the room silently. I'll talk to him later. He seems...busy. I thought smiling.

Tommy's pov

"YOU FUCKING WHAT!?" I screamed at Wilbur. We were in the camarvan. He had called a meeting with me, Tubbo, Fundy, and two new recruits, Niki and Jack.

"I already told you it was best if we surrender Tommy." Will said seemingly annoyed. He just told us he had sent a letter to Dream asking to negotiate in a couple hours.

"You could have at least fucking told us that you were going to send a letter!" I yelled.

"Tommy maybe Wilburs right. Maybe if we negotiate-" Tubbo started quietly before I cut him off.

"It doesn't fucking matter if we negotiate! Dream still wins! Dream gets exactly what he wants!"

"He's left us no other choice Tommy. We already lost Ophelia and our people are suffering. We can't loose anymore." Wilbur said sadly. It was silent for a while. Everyone was looking at their feet, at the mention of Ophelia. Wilbur hit a nerve and he knew it. None of us were sure what happened to her and as the days went on some of us were starting to think the worst.

"Fine...but I'm going with you." I replied sternly, now looking Will in the eyes. I heard someone scoff from the other side of the room.

"Yeah right. If you go you'll just fuck the whole thing up. No way." Jack said from the corner.

"Fuck you Jack!" I yelled, anger written on my face. "No I wouldn't!"

"Oh come on Tommy, we all know you only want to go so he doesn't surrender." He wasn't wrong, but I would never admit that. Of course I didn't want to fucking surrender.

"Maybe it's best if Wibur goes alone Tommy-" Tubbo started before I cut him off once again.

"I'm not gonna fuck anything up! I'm going with!" I yelled storming to the door before Wilbur stepped in front of it, blocking me in. I looked up at him.

"Everyone's coming Tommy, but if you want to be able to speak, you gotta' do one thing." He said sternly. "Don't run your mouth and no challenging Dream for his honor. None of that." He said looking down at me.

"Ok" I replied quietly. Yeah right.

Ophelia's pov

I was currently outside of Dream's office with my ear to the door, trying to be as silent as possible. They had been in there for half an hour. I wanted to know what the hell they were talking about.

"You shouldn't eavesdrop. It's rude." Someone spoke from behind me. I swiftly turned around to see the boy standing at the entrance of the hallway. I walked towards, him grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the hallway.

"I know Karl, I was just curious. They've been in there for half an hour. Aren't you curious too?" I said looking up at the boy, who was only a couple inches taller than me.

"Yes. But I've learned it's best not to do things that will upset Dream." He spoke.

"But I know it's about that stupid letter. He won't tell me what it is, but it's obviously important. I want to know what its about."

"You mean, you want to know if it's about you" He corrected. I looked down at my feet. He was right. The way Dream looked at me after he read the letter made me want to know. What if it is about me. I had to know.

"Maybe the letter was from someone who knew me." I mumbled still staring at my feet.

"Or maybe it has nothing to do with you. You can't jump to conclusions." He said grabbing my attention, causing me to look up. "Come on. Let's go watch something in the living room while we wait."

"Yeah. Ok." I said before Karl grabbed my hand, leading me to the living room. As we past the hallway again, I took one last look at the office door.

Dream's pov

"Ok so it's settled then." We'd been talking about the letter from Wibur for a while now. I wasn't surprised to receive the letter. In fact I was expecting it. I'm actually surprised it took so long, but I assume that's Tommy's doing. "We'll meet Wilbur and Tommy outside l'manburg for their surrender. I'll do the talking. You guys and Punz will be their for support in case things go south. Knowing Tommy he'll try to do something stupid." I said, looking at the two in front of me. I was standing behind my desk with my hands on the desk, supporting my weight. Sapnap and George were standing on the other side listening intently. "Sapnap, call Punz. Tell him the plan and to meet us here in less than an hour." I saw him nod his head in understanding before he left the office.

"Are you sure thats a good idea?" George asked once the door closed.

"Wilbur asked to negotiate, and if Tommy's going to be there, we might need-"

"Not that." He cut me off while moving so he was standing directly in front of me on the other side of the desk. "Are you sure it's a good idea to invite Punz to the base with Ophelia here." Oh.

"He's only meeting us here. The second he gets here, we'll go."

"What are you telling Ophelia though?" He inquired. I hadn't thought about that yet.

"She could join us." I said looking back at him. It was silent for a minute. Both of us weighing the pros and cons of the situation.

"If you say so, but is now the time to have her join us? You know the second Tommy sees her the topic will switch to her." True. Now wasn't the time to bring Ophelia into this. We couldn't risk l'manburg not surrendering, due to the fact that she was there. She'll join us eventually, but nows not the time.

"I'll just tell her we have some business to attend to with l'manburg."

"How much does she know about l'manburg?"

"She knows l'manburg is where she escaped from, and that they stole my land." I said walking to the door.

"Does she know we're at war?" I stopped with my hand on the door knob.

"No. But she's about to find out." I said, opening the door and walking out.

......................................................................

1325 words

L'manburg wants to negotiate surrender. You all know what that means.

Have a nice day/night!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

48.4K 1.2K 22
I had taken the great nation away from Wilbur , our president , I never exactly liked him.. due to his unprofessional ways. I see it as a good opport...
56.8K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...
50.4K 1.4K 25
"How do you feel about Fairies?" "I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." "Care to dance?" "You can't be here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
51.6K 1.2K 30
in which y/n is on a flight from Brighton to America to visit a friend, where she falls asleep on an unexpecting blond and maybe even falls in love...