Beautifully Broken

By CancerianGirlPC

"The only thing that keeps me sane is either violence or fucking... so unless you wanna bend over for me, I s... More

Character Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Chapter 17 (Part 3 )
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Book
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Falling Without You

1.2K 22 16
By CancerianGirlPC

Hey guys... This is not an update.

I'll be updating Beautifully Broken tomorrow!

In the meantime, please check out my new book, 'Falling Without You' and give it the same love you've given 'Beautifully Broken'

Description is down below:

**************

'My attraction for Liyana is something that never should've happened but I refuse to let her believe that I'm only here for a distraction.' 

--------------------------------------------------

I had everything:

A perfectly mapped out life, football scholarships and a girl who I wanted to spend my forever with.

But fate had other plans.

One night...

That's all it took for my entire world to come crashing down.

Now, my life is a fucking mess.

Everyday feels like a fight to keep myself together.

Yet I'm drowning... Drowning with no one to save me.

Everyone is standing by watching me fall apart. Everyone but her. No matter how many times I push her away and hurt her, she's there to pull me back.

Where everyone has given up on me... She's the last piece of thread holding me from falling deeper than I already have.

---------------------------------------------

Follow the journey of Davien and Liyana as they embark on a path of forbidden love....

Few chapters are already up!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857 126 34
Aarush, the college's popular fuckboy catches feelings for a junior who is his best friend's girlfriend. What do you think will happen when she asks...
16.5K 222 62
~crazy in love~ ''if you cover yourself how will people ever see you'' maddy lively is a troubled girl trying to make her way through life without...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...