๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘โ”๏ธŽ...

Por nataliaalianovas

๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘| โ๏ธŽI'm known as the girl who's escaped death more times than she can count.โž๏ธŽ ๐ˆ... Mรกs

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
โ”โ”๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

1.1K 35 4
Por nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE:
WE'RE ALIVE

IT KEPT REPEATING IN HER mind. The scene of her best friend dying. She had been too late in her warning. Everything hurt. She had cried so much that she couldn't anymore. She was simply numb. She had no more tears left to cry. Now she was sitting in the police station with Isaac, Lydia, and Scott. Isaac was holding her hand but she barely noticed it. Gwen felt completely and utterly numb. None of them spoke. No one knew what to even say. She wished she had been able to do more than just sit by and watch as her friend died, but she knew that she couldn't.

She remembered Argent appearing, keeping his voice calm and steady as he pressed it into their brains what it was that they were supposed to say to the police. She didn't understand how he was doing it. How he had watched his daughter die and kept all the emotion from his voice in order to tell the teenagers what needed to be said in order to keep the supernatural a secret from the world. They were all being brought in one by one.

When Gwen went in, she listened to their questions, staring blankly at the floor and barely speaking. She said what Argent had told her, repeating that it all happened so fast. It wasn't a lie. It had happened so fast. It all happened so fast. When they were free to go, Isaac and Gwen got into Argent's car, driving to his home and entering. Everything hurt to look at. Gwen couldn't even imagine what Argent was having to face.

She came to a stop, tears immediately filling her eyes. She tried not to cry. She tried so hard but when Argent had walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her she had fallen apart. She clutched onto him for dear life, sobbing into his shoulder as she lived everything once again. She forced herself to pull away, wiping away her tears as she looked up at him. She reached forward's grabbing the man's hand and giving it a small squeeze.

"It's okay to not be okay." Gwen whispered to him. She turned away, making it towards the hall and hearing the faint voices of Isaac and Argent as they spoke to one another. She stopped in front of Allison's bedroom, carefully pushing the door open and walking inside. She didn't bother turning the light on. She looked around before spotting a picture frame. Gwen made her way over to it, picking it up and walking over to the bed with it.

It was a picture of Gwen, Lydia, and Allison. All laughing in the photo. They all looked so happy. Where had it all gone wrong? She gently pressed the edge of the picture frame to her forehead, closing her eyes as she took in a shaky breath. She didn't turn her head when the bed sunk slightly beside of her, knowing who it was. Isaac wrapped his arms around her, allowing her to place her head to his chest as he placed a kiss on the top of her head. She was still hugging the picture frame when Argent appeared in the door way. Isaac looked up towards him, causing Gwen to turn to look at him.

"She was never happy until she was with you girls." Argent said, Gwen allowing him to hold the frame. "Even when she was with Scott, she was herself with you and Lydia. You were good friends."

Gwen swallowed thickly, pushing her blonde curls from her face. "She kept trying to say something."

Argent looked at her. "What's that?"

"She was trying to say something to Scott. 'You have to tell him' she said. 'You have to tell my father. . .' She didn't get a chance to finish, but I'm sure it was just that she loved you." Gwen bit the inside of her cheek as Argent sat on the other side of her.

"It's okay." Argent whispered. "It's okay, she made a point of telling me earlier."

"Earlier?" Isaac asked.

"There's a tradition we have."

"The silver bullet," Isaac remembered.

"She was making a silver arrowhead." He then stood up and headed towards the hall.

"Where is it?" Isaac suddenly asked. "The arrowhead?"

Argent turned back towards them. "Downstairs."

Isaac stood up and Gwen followed suit. "I need to see it." He grabbed Gwen's hand starting towards the door.

"Why?"

Isaac stopped and turned to look at him. "Because I have a feeling it isn't there."

They made it downstairs where all of the weapons were kept. Argent removed a cloth the covered four other arrowheads that Allison had made. Argent looked down at them for a moment. "Why would she make four of these?"

"She made five." Isaac corrected. "She made the first one, then figured it out. She used the first silver arrowhead to kill one of the Oni. We saw her do it."

"How?"

"The same way you almost did." Gwen realized.

Isaac nodded. "Do you remember when you told us about one of your first gun deals, the Yakuza?"

"That meeting wasn't one of my first deals. It was my first deal."

"The bullet that you used to shoot the Oni. Was that a silver bullet?"

"Yes. But it didn't kill him. It just broke his mask."

"Probably went straight through. What if silver is like a poison to them? What if it needs to stay in the body? What if that's what she was trying to tell Scott? What if that's what she was trying to tell you, that she'd figured it out?"

"These four would've still been setting when she went off to meet Scott." Argent realized.

"We could stop them." Gwen whispered, glancing between the two.

Argent held up the arrowhead. "No. We can kill them."

They were quick to make it towards the school, Argent holding his daughter's crossbow in his hands. He spotted Derek and the twins fighting against the Oni and losing. He aimed before shooting it, and much to their relief the Oni exploded. They were right. Allison had made arrowheads that killed the Oni. Gwen and Isaac flipped off the roof, landing on the concrete and looking towards the others.

"What was that?" One of the twins asked.

"Silver." Argent answered.

"Isaac, Gwen, the box!" Derek yelled. "Get the triskele box to Scott!"

The two were quick to get up, running towards the box and grabbing it. They ran towards the school, searching for Scott and the others. They ran through the halls, appearing just in time to watch the fly escape Void Stiles' mouth, trying to make an escape before Gwen reached up and quickly trapped it into the box. Scott, Kira, Lydia, and Stiles turned to look at the duo. Their attention turned back towards the Nogitsune, watching as he flailed for a moment before stopping, cracks appearing on his skin before he fell into a pile of dust that blew away. They stood there for a moment before suddenly Stiles fainted.

They all ran over to him, Scott placing his jacket under Stiles' head. They waited a few moments before Stiles' eyes opened. He looked at them all for a moment before saying, "Oh, God, I fainted, didn't I?" They smiled and nodded. "We're alive. We all alive?"

Scott nodded. "Yeah. We're okay."

That's when suddenly Lydia stood up, turning her head before suddenly running outside. They were all quick to follow her, watching as a cry left her lips and she turned, grabbing onto Stiles who held onto her. They all looked past them, seeing Aiden laying on the ground, dead. Not all of them had made it out.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

4.3K 131 11
๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ boy ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
196K 3.6K 51
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽโœ] ๐„ž๐“‚ƒ เฃชห– ึดึถึธ ๐“ˆˆโญ’โ™ฌ ๏พŸ. โ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๏ฟฝ...
222K 5.3K 38
๐ˆ๐๐„๐…๐…๐€๐๐‹๐„ /inหˆefษ™b(ษ™)l/ (adj.) too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words. โIn which three kids search for a dead body, leav...