Love at midfield

Por XXtuxbooksXX

My name is Jaimie and I'm 18 and my best friends are pro soccer players that all the girls at my school love... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 54

56 3 0
Por XXtuxbooksXX

"Jaimie thank you for planing all of this I really am enjoying it so far and I'm so excited to go to this party," Jimmy said in the car ride there.

"Jimmy your worth it, I love you, Happy Birthday babe," I said and kissed him. He looked over and smiled.

"You never keep your eyes on the road," I said jokingly.

"That's because I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world," he said while I smiled and blushed.

Once we got to the country club, we walked in and went upstairs. We had rented out a small room upstairs. We waited for everyone to get here.
Once everyone was here we were dancing and it was a great time. Jimmy had fun to which was great. There was about an hour left and I was sitting down and the table.

"Hey babe what are you doing," he asked

"Nothing," I said.

"What to dance with me," he asked and held out his hand which I gladly took and we slow danced.

"How was your birthday Jimbo," I asked. I haven't used the nick name in a while.
"It's great thanks again," He said.
After slow dancing I looked around for Matt and Liz. I saw them outside by the lake.
(Liz's p.o.v.)
Matt took me outside by the lake.
"Liz I remember when I first met you, I thought you were the prettiest girl the whole world, and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he pause and got down on one knee.
"Will you marry me," he said and I nodded with tears in my eyes.
(Jaimie)
I then saw my brother get down on one knee. Oh my god, she said yes my brothers engaged. She looked up and saw me, and they came inside.

"Oh my god you guys congratulations," I said and hugged them.

"Wait what's going on," Antoine and Alex asked.

"They got engaged," I said.

**********
"I can't believe my brother is engaged," I said in the car back from the party.

"Yea I know, did they saw when they wanted to get married," Jimmy asked.

"No but I think they said they wanted to wait a little," I said.

"Oh," he said.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How was that chapter?
Thank you for reading hope you like it.
Please vote and comment what you think!:)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

212 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...
2.3M 41.5K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
51 0 22
That's what that means after all. By definition! My brother and I are exactly one year apart. It's high school, for the most part everyone is nice to...
694K 12.2K 42
UNEDITED! "I can't act like I'm not in love with you!" he says at last. Every single drop of confidence fades away from my body. "What did you say?"...