Chapter 26

It was around lunch time, me and Jimmy had just finished eating, when I got a call from my mom.

"Hi honey," she said, she sound like she had been crying.

"Mom everything okay," I asked.

"Well your aunt and uncle they got in an accident last night and were rushed to the hospital. You aunt is doing good but your uncle he's well um in a coma,"

"What no no no no," I said I can't believe this is happening "okay I'm coming down what hospital are you at," I added.

"We are at the one down the street from our house I don't remember the name," she said

"Okay well I'll be down there in about 20 minutes love you bye,"

"Love you too bye," she said.

"Who was that is everything okay," Jimmy asked when he came downstairs and saw me on the verge of tears.

"My aunt and uncle the got into a car accident my uncle is in a coma, so I'm heading down to the hospital," I explained.

"Okay I'll drive which hospital," he said grabbing his keys.

"The hospital down the road from my parents house," I said.

"Okay," he said and we got into his car and drove off

************

"Hi auntie," I said walking in with Jimmy

"How are you feeling," I added.

"Okay," she said trying not to cry "if it weren't for your uncle I would probably be in a coma as well," she added.

"Oh really what happened," I asked.

"A drunk driver hit us and your uncle dove across the car to so I didn't fly forward," she replied.

"Oh wow," I said. I could tell she was going to cry so I quickly changed the subject "anyways this is my boyfriend Jimmy," I said introducing Jimmy and my aunt. "Jimmy this is my aunt,"

"Hi Mrs. Smith how are you feeling," he asked.

"You can call me Christiana, I'm doing fine it's a pleasure you meet you," she said.

"The pleasure is all mine," he said.

"I like him," she said to me while shaking his hand.

After talking for a while we walked out so she could sleep and went to my uncles room. Jimmy let me go in by myself.

"Hi Uncle Rob," I said walking in.

"I know you probably can't hear me but I want you to know auntie is going good she wants to thank you for saving her life," I paused because I was starting to cry.

"Please...please wake up we all need you to wake up..we love you so much,"

"I just want you to know I love you and really really...," I couldn't finish without bursting out into tears me and my uncle were so close. He tough me how to drive the boat when I was 12, he was the one who showed me soccer and coached my first team. He was like the dad I never had, since my dad walked out on us my uncles has been like a dad figure to me and I can't lose him I can't.

"Please don't go I love you so much," I said and walked out. I couldn't stay in there anymore.

I walked out and Jimmy looked up.

"Come here," he said holding his arms out for a hug.

"Jimmy he was like a dad to me I can't lose him," I said crying

"I know it's going to be find Jaimie don't worry," he said rubbing my back.