Chapter 21

(Jaimie's p.o.v)
I woke up in Jimmy's arms , who was still sleeping. I woke him up because we needed to get up for the teams meeting where we pick numbers then they put them on our jerseys and have a photo shoot.

"Jimmy get up" I said trying to get out of his arms.

"Five more minutes" he said pulling me down.

"Fine" I said because I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of his arms anytime soon. Five minutes later we got up and got ready.

********
We were picking our numbers for our jersey.

"Jaimie your number," coach asked

"18," I said

"Ok" he said and handed the 18 to to the guy who was putting them on the jerseys. We were fitted for our jerseys last week. This year there were only 2 new girls and there was 2 new boys.

"Jimmy what number," he asked

"20" he replied. After the numbers we took some picture, it was really boring. After work me and Jimmy went to his back house.

"So what do you want to do," I asked.

"Movie," Jimmy suggest.

"Okay which one," I asked

"You pick," he said.

"Okay," I replied and walked over to pick out a movie. I ended up pick the best of me. We were cuddling and the movie was just about to end when someone knocked on the door. Jimmy got up and answered the door.

"Antione, Alex what's yup," I heard Jimmy say. I got off the couch and went into the living room.

"Hi Alex and Antoine what are you doing here," I asked.

"We came to drop off Jimmy's bag he left it at my house," Antoine said, and handed Jimmy his bag.

"Why don't we go out to dinner," Alex suggest.

"Yea we can to rapids," Jimmy suggested.

"Ok," we all agreed then headed to the door. We all go into Antoine's car and pulled out of the driveway. When we got to rapids we walked in and got a table.

"Oh my god it's Jimmy and Antoine," two girls said.

"Can we get a picture with you guys we are big fans," they asked.

"Sure," the boys replied and got up to take the picture. After they got the picture we ordered our food.

"So how's life," Alex asked trying to start a conversation.

"Great how's yours," I replied

"Great," she said back. After a couple minutes of talking I look over to see someone I have seen in a long time.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Who do you think she saw?

Comment what you thought of this chapter?

Please vote!:)