Locked Eyes

By rachel_dulay

{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued... More

1. Genevieve
2. Sebastian
3. Genevieve
4. Sebastian
5. Genevieve
6. Genevieve
7. Sebastian
8. Sebastian
9. Genevive
10. Sebastian
11. Genevieve
12. Sebastian
13. Genevieve
14. Sebastian
15. Genevieve
16. Sebastian
17. Sebastain
18. Genevieve
19. Genevieve
20. Sebastian
21. Sebastian
22. Genevieve
23. Sebastian
24. Genevive
25. Sebastian
26. Genevieve
27. Sebastian
29. Genevieve
30. Genevieve
31. Sebastian
32. Genevieve
33. Sebastian
34. Sebastian - Epilogue
35. Genevieve - Epilogue
sequel

28. Sebastian

4.7K 93 7
By rachel_dulay

"Sebastian!" Genevieve gasps her nails digging into my shoulder "stop being a tease," she groans, withering on my bed. I smirk down at her before moving down to her neck, dragging my nose against her pulse. I love teasing her, she's so easy to tease. I kiss her pulse before trailing down kisses to her tits, I use my tongue and teeth to tease her even more as I slowly tease her by pulling back her thong slowly. I'm slowly slipping a finger inside her "the fucking baby blue lace," I groan against her skin and she arches her back. 

"I need you, Seb," she whines. I release her nipple and make my way back to her mouth, I kiss her.

"And I need a new picture of you in this," I snap the band of her panties, her breath hitches. The room is filled with the wet noise of my finger inside her.

"Bold of you to assume I didn't already print out a Polaroid for you."

Can't wait to have that Polaroid in my wallet. It's scandalous and risky but fuck I love having this side of Genevieve, I love all the sides of her but this is one of my favorite.

"Fuck Cindy," I say smashing my lips against hers, she hums, her hand runs down my spine and I feel her push my ass, I groan against her lips as my dick rubs against her.

"Seb, please," she begs.

"I need to get a condom, it's in the bathroom."

"I swear to god Sebastian," she grumbles, I pull my head back and brush the fly-away hairs from her forehead. "I'm on the pill, and I know your clean. And we both know we've only been with each other."

"That might've been the hottest thing you've ever said to me," I tell her, I kiss her quickly before sitting up, it's a beautiful sight seeing this woman laying on my bed, naked. "You're fucking beautiful," I tell her.

I lower the lace on her and throw it over my shoulders, I lean back down and kiss every smooth surface I can, she's more addicting than alcohol. I finally reach her neck and press a kiss to her skin, palming one of her nipples "Sebastian," she gasps.

"Put me inside you," I demand her leaning on my forearm, hovering above her. We stare into each other's eyes as she palms my erection, she bites her lower lip, she's gently stroking me and I don't need gentle right now. "Need help?" I tease her.

I grab her hand that's palming me, I slowly slide it against her wet folds, teasing her, testing her before I put the tip in, Genevieve's mouth opens a bit "I don't want to hurt you but I can't anymore."

She doesn't say anything but a simple nod, I guide our hands so I'm sliding inside her, her eyes squeeze shut and her hand returns to my bicep. I thrust the rest of my length inside her.

"Seb," she gasps gripping my arms. "It's too much."

"You can handle it, baby," I assure her hiking her right leg higher making her gasp again. We're gripping each other, I'm teasing her and covering her mouth with mine so she doesn't scream too loudly. I wish it were just us in the penthouse but my siblings are sleeping down the hall.

"Oh fuck I feel so full," She tells me as I lean up on my knees and have her sliding across my bed towards the pillows. "Fuck you're so damn thick and big."

I stifle a laugh "you're making my ego bigger than it already is," I tell her grasping her chin and forcing her to look at me. "Get yourself off and come so I can fuck you how we both want."

She shivers in my arms but obeys my demand playing with herself "Sebastian," she gasps softly. That's my favorite fucking sound. She continues to call out my name softly and soon she's coming.

She's clenching me so tight, I have to control myself from coming almost immediately "oh my god," she chants as I thrust faster.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," I tell her. I place a hand behind her head and she pulls my head down locking eyes with me. That does it for me, I give one final thrust before spilling inside her, causing her another wave of pleasure. I'm a gentleman and ride out both of our orgasms.

I fall against Genevieve, holding myself up so I don't crush her with my body weight, she's shivering underneath me and I prop myself up "you okay?" I ask breathlessly, wiping damp hair from her forehead.

I watch her as she catches her breath "holy shit," she tells me and I smile. I kiss her gently before slipping myself out of her, she moans.

"Holy shit is right, if that's what heaven is like then thank god I got a dose of it before I go to hell," I joke as I flop down onto my bed, she rolls into me and I pull her to my chest, she lays her hand and props her chin on it.

"I don't know why you think you are deemed for hell," she tells me tracing her finger on my damp chest. I don't respond to her and just continue to stare at her and wrap her hair around my fist gently. Yeah, she's my vitamin D and that's when I realize I'm falling for the girl lying across my chest. I'm fucked as Spencer said but I think I've known that for a long time.

She shifts on the bed and winces, "you okay?" I ask her.

"Just a bit sore," she confesses. In a flash I'm sitting up and picking her up "Seb," she laughs softly.

"Let's take a shower then we can go to bed," I tell her entering my bathroom, I turn the knob and turn it to hot, knowing she loves hot showers. We step into the walk-in shower. She also loves my shower because it's huge compared to hers.

"It wasn't too much was it?" I ask running my hands through her hair with shampoo. Genevieve smiles at me even with her eyes closed.

"No," she shakes her head. "To boost your ego, even more, I enjoyed every moment," she tells me and I smirk washing out the shampoo.

"I think I'm getting addicted to you, or my dick is," I tell her as she opens her eyes.

"I think that was the sweetest thing you've ever said to me," she tells me and I roll my eyes. She wraps her arms around my torso "Seb," she tells me.

I hum at her squeezing her hair from the extra shampoo "I know we said we shouldn't be exclusive or anything but,"

I cut her off by cupping her cheeks "I know," I tell her with a nod. She gives me a small smile and nods, I lean down and kiss her.

"Bend down I'll do your hair," she tells me. We finished showering and after I've stripped the linens we're back inside my bed. It's almost four am and I'm not even feeling tired, despite going to the club earlier too.

"Why do you keep saying you're destined for hell?" She asks me. I'm laying on my side facing her as she stares up at the ceiling.

"I don't know, I just," I shrug. "Dad always used to tell me we were destined for hell," I confess. She turns to me and slides her palm underneath her cheek.

"Your dad verbally abused you, Seb, everyone deserves happiness."

"I'm not unhappy," I tell her. "I'm just worried I'll end up like him, sitting in an empty mansion with a good glass of whiskey, and a family who hates him for the choices he made."

"You are nothing like him, your sober because you want to be. You'll never be alone, you have the boys, Penny and Rhett. You have me for as long as you'll have me."

I smile at her, "Has anyone ever told you are like a shot of vitamin D?" I tell her and she laughs. I shake my head and pull her closer to me.

"No, but I kind of like it coming from you," she tells me. I cup her cheek and stroke her cheekbone.

"I think I'll keep you for a long time," I tell her as she shifts and scouts closer to me, resting her head in the crook of my neck. I'm running my hand down her spine and twirling her hair around my finger as I listen to her breathing even out.

I hear a phone ringing from down the hall and I assume it's Rhett's phone which is shocking because he always puts it on silent when he and Iris go to bed. I'm about to turn over and force myself to get some sleep before I hear feet running in the hall and I hear people talking before the feet running continue down to my room.

My down swings open violently and Genevieve jumps awake "Seb get up, it's dad."

"What the fuck?" I ask her.

"He was rushed to the hospital, get up!" Penny demands rushing out, Genevieve and I look at each other before slipping out of bed and getting dressed, thankfully Genevieve keeps clothes here.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask Penny as we're riding the elevator down to the garage park.

"I don't know, they didn't say much just that dad was rushed to the hospital and that I was his emergency contact," Penny says rubbing her hands together in nervous. She's stressed and having anxiety about the whole situation. The tension in the car heading to the hospital is stressful and it doesn't help that paparazzi are waiting outside the hospital.

"Iris and I will park the car, I don't trust them while she's pregnant," Rhett says and I don't argue. "You okay with this?" He asks us.

"Yeah, we're good," I nod, "B fucking line it Penny," I tell my sister before she opens the door. She nods, "keep your head down, helps with the flashing lights," I tell Genevieve, gripping her hand. I angrily tell paparazzi to shove aside a hundred times before we enter the hospital.

"What happened? Is it serious?" I ask the nurse that's showing us towards Dad's hospital room.

"The doctor is with him right now, he can tell you," the nurse tells us as we follow her. Genevieve and I look at each other, she opens the door and the three of us shuffle in.

"My children," Dad sighs his head lolling back.

"What's going on?" Penny asks on the verge of tears.

"Your father's condition has gotten worse," The doctor begins. I'm numb as he explains to us that dad's been dealing with lung cancer for the past few months. The doctor leaves us and Penny breaks down, she's in immediate tears.

"Why didn't you tell us," Penny shakes her head, Genevieve unwraps my fist and slips her hand through mine.

"For this exact reason," Dad tells her, his gaze softening though.

Penny wipes her tears and hiccups, she's officially losing it "Dad," she chokes back a sob. Dad sighs and motions for her to come forward, she immediately falls into him and he holds her as she cries.

The door opens and Genevieve pulls me towards the windows as Rhett and Iris step in "Why didn't you tell us, dad?" I repeat.

"Would any of you care?" He says sarcastically.

"We're here dad," Rhett says gruffly. "We'll always be here."

Penny's crying slows down and she sniffles leaning her head on his shoulder, Dad sighs. "It happened in January."

I frown, "is that when we were with Grandma and Grandpa?" I ask and he nods. "That's why mom was in town," I confirm and he nods again.

"That time she surprised us during weekly dinner, she wasn't here just because was she?" Rhett asks, Dad shakes her head.

"I had an appointment, it got worse," he confirms.

"Lung cancer dad," I shake my head bewildered. "When we're going to tell us? When the media found out you died?" I ask angrily.

"Sebastian," Genevieve whispers, I let out a long sigh and she squeezes my hand. Dad tells us about his condition until his medicines kick in, then we're left sitting around the semi-lit room staring at him.

Genevieve had offered to take the girls back home to get some sleep before coming back, Rhett and I stayed. "He thinks he's alone," Rhett murmurs.

I refrain from holding back any hurtful comment by saying he's the reason he made himself alone. "He's dying," I say rubbing my jaw. He told us his condition is worse and the only thing that could happen to lower his condition is a lung transplant but the list is so long.

"We can get tested," Rhett tells me, "see if we match."

"And if we don't?" I ask "then what? We spend our free time here?" I scoff and cross my arms.

"I get your angry Bash," he concludes and I don't say anything else. I sit beside my brother staring at our father who's dying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm not at school, I'm switching spots with Penny watching over dad, he's here till the end of the week just to make sure. Mom even came down, Penny called her in tears. I jump awake when something soft hits me, "what the fuck?" I grumble looking over at dad.

"The fuck are you doing?" He asks me gruffly.

"Watching over your ass," I respond sitting up "you threw a pillow at me."

"You should be at school or home," he rolls his eyes.

"Well, you're stuck with me, deal with it," I sigh and slip into the seat at the end of his bed.

"Give it to me, I know you've been waiting to rip me apart," he juts out his chin.

"I'm not going to rip you apart dad, I just," I sigh. "You should've told us, you can always tell us."

"Didn't need to bring more shame to you guys, you have your own lives," he shrugs. I stare at him and think back to my conversation with Genevieve a couple of days ago where she asked me why I believed I was destined for hell. The man sitting in front of me believed he was destined for hell and made me believe the same, he was alone through all of this because he'd messed up with us and didn't want us more messed up.

"Because we're destined for hell right?" I ask him, he finally looks at me and we stare at each other, hard gazes, no blinking. The Hale way of figuring each other out.

"I need you to go home for me," He tells me and I immediately shake my head. "Not the penthouse, home."

I shift in my seat, "why?" I ask.

"There's a folder, in my office where the good cigars are, you need to read it."

"If it's about your fucking company."

"Sebastian," he says, his tone sharp and demanding. I felt like a teenager again. "You need to read it before any lawyer does, do it."

His easy tone scared me so I stood and nodded and drove back home, the mansion is empty when I enter, usually, you'd hear pots and pans clinging together but the house is empty, which makes me realize how big and dark the house looks. I make my way upstairs towards his office, every time I've been in here it's because he wanted to yell at me.

I locate the key to his desk drawers with ease because I used to steal his good cigars, I'm moving the contents in the drawers away until I find a folder. I stare at it as I pull it out, there's no name on it, not indicted to anyone so I rip it open, it's a heavy folder so I'm not surprised that I pull out a full stack of papers.

The first couple was company-related, his stocks and shit but I stop when I come across a handwritten letter for Penny, I don't read it because it's not for me no matter how nosy I am. I stop again when I'm looking at a bank detail, I frown and sit down in his chair.

I've taken business courses in my spare time so I know my way around numbers, the first numbers were our inheritance numbers, Rhett's stopped when he got his grandfather's company which isn't a shock. Some money went into our school, not shocking. I've known our inheritance numbers for years now because Penny and I are shareholders of Dad's company, he did that when we both turned ten in hopes we would take over.

I stop leafing through the papers when I come across several unnamed bank accounts, I'm frowning as I try to do the math mentally but things don't add up. Why the hell does he have several separate bank accounts set up, with thousands of dollars in them too. Not as much as Penny and I's inheritance but there's a shit ton.

I spread out the papers on the desk and find another handwritten letter. Dad's writing is about as sloppy as mine but better than any doctor's note so I don't have trouble reading through the letter.

"That fucking bastard," I laugh shaking my head. I reread the letter and shuffle through the papers again in utter shock.

An hour and a half later I sit back in the leather seat completely shocked, Dad had set up unnamed bank accounts for me and Penny's future kids.

I think as we grew up and showed little to no interest in his company he put money together for a safety net, not like our future jobs won't make good pay but he didn't know that at the time.

Dad safety-netted our future kids.

That's going to be so much unused money because I won't be having kids, I could easily slip it into Rhett's accounts since I've co-signed but he'll know and send it back. I could always give it to Penny but that's so much money her head would probably implode. I think of my grandparents but their content with their bank details.

I rub my eyes and groan, he wanted to make sure his grandkids were taken care of even way before he got sick. He's thinking of the future and yet I'm angry that he didn't think of his kids, he's the reason we're so broken, he's the cause of all of our downfalls, he's the reason why I promised myself I won't be having any kids because I don't want to become him.

My phone buzzes and I ignore it looking over the papers again, it buzzes again and I sigh pulling it out. I expected it to be one of my siblings or even Iris but it's Genevieve instead.

Genevieve- Hey, how are you holding up? I would come over and drop off food but I took a shift at the daycare.

I have to unlock my phone to see the next text so I assume she sent a picture, and funny enough she did. It's a picture of her and a little girl with similar blonde hair to Genevieve, the little girl has paint on her cheeks and is holding her messy hand to Genevieve, who's pulling back with a large smile on her face.

It was easy to feel loose and lost with Genevieve, but it was also easy to think of a future of happiness she so rightfully believed I deserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 3.4K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
387K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
2.5M 84.7K 37
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
470K 7.3K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...