Step Brother

By Author_B98

STEP BROTHER REIMAGINED! He stayed on top of me for a few seconds longer his eyes melted into mine before he... More

Tall Glass of Water
Canada
Room of Memories
Welcome Home
Two Can Play At This
The Boy Called Kaden
Waiting Up
"Where Were We?"
The Notifications
Swings
Family Dinner
Vanishing Amy
3am
A Close One
Spaced Out
Adelaide Street
Shock
"Where is She?"
She Saw Everything
Promise
The Question
Those Three Words
Night of The Party
Awkwardly Upset Ride
Sleep Over at Noahs
Catch Me If Ya Can
Here's The Catch
LA, Here We Come
One Bed
The Strange Buff Guy
Violet James
Lunch Date
Don't Leave Me
We Know Everything
I'm Sorry
Unwanted Hell
Mama and The Phone
We Have A Tree House?
Would You Say It's Love
The Idea
Sneaking Out
Lets Not Go Home
Night of Jingle Ball
Anywhere, but Here!
We're Perfect
Breakfast and Surprises
Where to?
Perfectly Okay
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
Central Park
A Good Morning
Spontaneous Bowling
Where Are My Clothes
We Can't Hide Forever
Needing Space
Parks and Chickfala
Gift Shopping
Church Parking Lot
Ice Cream Conversation
Our Little Secret
The Rayments
Box of Memories

The Lecture

5 0 0
By Author_B98

Noah Campbell

   "Noah! You can't just go off wherever, whenever you feel like it!"

  John boomed loudly down at me, I rolled my eyes as he slammed the hotel door behind him.

  I crossed the room and took a seat on the bed beside Scarlett, and placed my hand on her thigh.

    "You don't have a clue of how worried I was about you, you as well Scarlett!"

  He shouted, I noticed Scarlett meet Johns eyes for a moment.

   "I know, I-"

  I began, but John suddenly cut me off.

    "No Noah, I'm sick and tired of you venturing off on your little rendezvous! You could get mobbed and injured! I can't be held responsible for that, I just can't!"

  He yelled, I stayed put and began to feel anger building up in my veins.

  I slowly stood up to eye level with him, with my fists clenched I let it all out.

    "You're not my dad! I can handle myself on my own! I'm 18 years old, I'm an adult! You don't have the right to control when and what I do every second of everyday!!!"

   I screamed, shaking with anger I turned and headed for the bathroom, I entered and slammed the door heavily behind me, only moments later to hear the hotel door bang shut.

      I slid down onto the tiled floor and brought my knees up to my chest, everything was falling apart.

  I didn't wake up planning to hurt John along with my parents, it was all too complicated.

   Moments later I heard a light tap on the bathroom door, I shifted position and scooted away from the door to lean on the wall.

   "Noah?"

  I heard Scarlett whispered, I sighed and spoke.

   "Come in."

  I called quietly, I looked up to watch my beautiful girlfriend walk in.

   She closed the door behind her and slid down beside me, she didn't speak for a quiet minute.

   After the silence started to get on my nerves, I placed my hand in her lap and laced our fingers together.

  She leaned her head on my shoulder and I ran a hand through her soft hair.

   "Everything is going to be alright Campbell."

  She whispered, I smiled to myself and kissed her temple lightly.

    "Do you know how much I love you?"

  I whispered, she shifted below me and lifted her head from my shoulder.

  I turned my head to face her, her eyes melted into mine.

   She leaned in and our mouths moved slowly against each other, she pulled back with a smile on her face and her cheeks were a little red.

   "I love you too Campbell."

  She whispered, I smiled once more and kissed her cheek lightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.9K 42
He must have been crazy to see my stepsister, the girl who made my life a living hell. Would he see her true colors? Would he get close to me? Our st...
19.3K 925 12
Your father and your brother are the only two men in your life, protecting you from everything, until you meet your brother's best friend, who's tota...
169K 8.5K 27
✧✿𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫✿✧ "WHY.DID.YOU.LET.HIM.TOUCH.YOU?" He asked in a lethal tone. His veins we...
686 30 9
Lee Know was your brothers violent , hot headed best friend, and he was off limits. You could respect your brother's wishes, right?