back on track

By inlovewithf1marvel

Sofia had big dreams but they were crashed when she was young. Now she tries to find her place in the very st... More

1. the one with the basics
2. the one with a friend
3. the one where I was saved by the champ
4. the one with the honey badger
5. the one where i feel happy for the longest time
6. the one with hello's and wedding plans
7. the one where we went kind of motor racing
8. the one with huge breakdown
9. the one where I caught myself staring
10. the one where forgot how to breath
11. the one with a lot of stuttering
13. the one with all the emotions
14. the one with the boat
15. the one with the guys
16. the one with the circus
17. the one with the kiss and threat
18. the one where he drives me crazy
19. the one with too many drinks
20. the one where it's not DR3 shouting Pierre Gasly
21. the one with the morning after
22. the on where they spill some tea
23. the one with unfinished business
24. the one with the podium to smile for
25. the one with the make up and three seasons of DTS
26. the one with the interesting pre-race press
27. the one with battles on and off track
28. the one with chicken on fire
29. the one with the cards
30. the one with the quadrant
31. the one with the duvet of horror
32. the one with the heartwarming surprise
33. the one with confused mom
34. the one where there is too many people
35. the one where he's confident
36. the one where it finally happens
37. the one with all smiles
38. the one wih the blast from the past
39. the one back in Finland
40. the one remembering the angel
41. the one with reliving some bad memories
42. the one where we can all agree that The Cars is the best movie ever made
43. the one with the 'S'
44. the one where I leave a few details out
45. the one where there weren't too many 'inchidents'
46. the one with me being a shitty friend
47. the one with the guys pt.2
48. the one with the last supper
49. the one where I'm in a good mood
50. the one where he tells everyone that he never left
51. the one with the heartbreak
52. the one with goodbyes and some good times
53. the one back in school
54. the one with a lot to talk about
55. the one with how I met Mick
56. the one with the story of my life
57. the one where I am athlete and athletes sweat, sweat baby, ki ki ra
58. the one with not one but two Leclercs
59. the one with the offer
60. the one where I make my mind
61.. the one with the fight and confession
62. the one with The Michael
63. the one with qualifying
64. the one were we have a new champ
65. the one with a dream come true
66. the one in England
67. the one with Christmas dinner
68. the last part
just a little message
Life as Schumacher - part 1
What do you wanna read next?
just a little taste ;)
another taste, with some spice..

12. the one with pizza and pointy looks

4.2K 74 3
By inlovewithf1marvel

"Don't pout, It's gonna be fun, I promise" Carlos tried to lift my mood. I wasn't really mad or anything but I tried to act pissed to make it clear where I was standing.

"Easy for you to say, y'all coming to watch how we act around each other like some sick experiment" I sighed as we walked towards our building. I had caught a ride from Carlos at the end of the workday and now we had little more than hour before our dinner date. After Charles had called Lando I had tried my best to concentrate on work but couldn't help but relive the embarrassment once in a while. 

"It was a joke, no one is going to pay any attention to you two, ok?" he said but he had no clue how wildly into this Cami was.

"If you say so", I said and searched the key to my apartment as we made our way to second floor. I opened the door and Carlos walked in after me and I looked him little confused.

"Oh sorry, I just haven't been here ever so I thought I would see how you live" he said looking around him.

"It really nothing special but I like it", I told him taking my shoes off and jumping on the couch.

I had a small kitchen which was nothing special, my bedroom was a little more me with a hundreds of photos on the wall, some of me and my friends, and some of them taken by me. The wall told the story of my life in a way and liked the idea of that. Other than that, my bedroom was still quite empty, just my bed and the closets for my clothes and other stuff. My living room was full of light and plants. You could say my style was bohemian but with more me in it. I quite liked my apartment. I had a little couch, and my dining table was in the living room too. Then in front of the window I had my working table where was a lot of photos laying around, most of them from the races and from my time in Ferrari.

"So cosy, I love it" Carlos stated with a smile on his face. He was looking at the photos on my table. "You're talented you know that" he looked at me serious and I could feel a smile rising on my face.

"Thanks, if you like those you should go to my bedroom" I told him pointing the doorway on his right.

While Carlos was looking at the photos on my wall I started to go through my clothes trying to find something nice to wear tonight. "What I'm supposed to wear today? I asked the guy behind me.

"I don't know, something."

"Okay, are we going together?" I looked at Carlos who was now sitting on my bed.

"Yeah why not, we can take my car if we don't feel like walking" he agreed. "So we'll see in about an hour?" he asked making his way to the door and I walked after him.

"Sounds good to me, see you then" I said as Carlos opened the door and left to get ready.

After Carlos had left, I jumped into shower and let the water ran down my body. It felt good not going to lie but I knew I couldn't stay and enjoy it much longer if I wanted to be ready on time. I stepped out of the shower and walked to my bedroom. I had decided to put on a blue summer dress even though it wasn't too warm yet. The dress had long sleeves and it was loose-fitting except from the waist where it had a band to make it fit better. I thought it looked cute on me, so I kept it on and moved to my make-up. I hadn't really done any make-up since I had moved, if you didn't count the brows and mascara I had put on now and then. I wasn't going for anything heavy now either, but I evened out my face with some light foundation added some bronzer and blush. You could still see my freckles and my green eyes popped out after I added some mascara.

I dried my hair and braided a little piece from both sides so I could tie then up behind my head. My hair had gotten some highlight on it after being in the sun and it gave my light brown hair even lighter look. I looked myself from the mirror and for once I was happy with what I had managed to do to myself. I looked good and summerish but still casual. I felt good and was just on time.

I grabbed my little purse where I put my keys, camera and phone. Not my big one that I used at work but my film camera that I had used to carry with me no matter where I went, and this was no exception.

I walked outside to see two guys already there waiting for me and I smiled them as I walked towards them. They looked like they had seen a ghost, especially Lando whose mouth was little open as he stared at me. Carlos wasn't as shocked, but you could see the surprise on his face too.

"What?" I asked them and they seemed to come back to their senses.

"You look different" Carlos answered while Lando was still looking for his tongue.

"Good different?" I raised my brows and looked down to my sneakers to see if there was something wrong with my outfit.

"Yeah, good different" Lando said but it came out more of an breathe.

"Well thanks guys" I smiled and grabbed both by their arms. "Shall we?" I laughed.

We arrived at the restaurant, and we were the last ones there. It was a small, cute pizza place just outside of the city. Very cosy and quiet, just like we wanted it to be able to eat and talk in peace.

We walked towards the group of people waiting for us outside and I gave a quick hug to each of them.

"Girl you look yummy" Cami screamed as I walked to her, which made my cheeks turn red.

"Thanks, you look good too" I smiled to her shyly.

"She's not wrong tho," Charles added when I hugged him. "I'm so used to seeing you semy tired with your hair in messy bun when you work so this is a upgrade for sure" he grinned.

"Thanks" I playfully hit him in his arm with my fist. "Where's Nick?" I questioned as I realized there was still one of us missing.

"Oh, he can't make it after all, family business" Cami informed more seriously. I nodded.

The night was going smoothly. We had ordered pizza and now were talking about anything and everything. Surprisingly the subject didn't go much to the racing, or anything work related. We talked more about our families and being from the different places we had a lot of questions and things to tell each other. Camilla being from Mexico draw a lot of curiosity to herself being the only one outside of the Europe. Somehow Finland was founded interesting as well even though for me it was most boring place in a way in the world.

I was sitting between Carlos and Charles with Cami and Lando opposite side from me. "So when are you two leaving to UK?" I asked guys on my left side.

"Did we book a flight to tomorrow evening?" Carlos asked being unaware of his own flight. I rolled my eyes and smiled waiting for the Brit to confirm this.

"Yeah," he said looking down on his plate where he lifted his eyes now looking straight at me. He seemed a little off to be honest and I looked at him like asking if he was okay. He just gave me a little nod and a weak smile.

"We were wondering if you could drive us to the airport?" Carlos asked taking my attention away from Lando. I hadn't really paid attention, so I had to ask him to repeat what he had said.

"See this is exactly what I mean" Carlos said to Cami more than rest of us. Cami let out a little laugh. "Yeah I can tell what you're talking about" she grinned.

"What's going on?" Charles joined the conversation while I was hoping we wouldn't have gone there.

"Nothing, you were saying?" I turned back to Carlos with a warning look on my face.

"I was just asking if you could take me and the lover boy here to the airport tomorrow", he said pointing to Lando next to him whose eyes were clued now to mine.

"Yeah sure" I shrugged my shoulders "Why not" I told them and went back to my pizza.

"Good, we're taking my car and you can keep it for the rest of the week" Carlos added, and I stopped eating and turned my head slowly back to him.

"Are you sure you want to trust your car in those hands?" Cami asked joking.

"She has a point" I pointed the other girl on the table with my knife.

"You'll be just fine" Carlos laughed to our stunned faces.

We left the restaurant and thanked the staff for good service. We walked out to street. It had gotten dark, and a cold breeze made shivers ran all over my body. Lando noticed it and threw his hoodie to me without saying anything. He nodded me to put it on and I did. The hoodie was warm, and it smelled like Lando. I had to fight the urge to breathe in his scent and I could see Cami looking at me with pointing look and I just rolled my eyes at her.

We walked around a bit more before heading back to our cars when I remembered the camera in my bag. "Guys wait!" I shouted stopping on my track. I picked the camera up from my bag. "Can I take a photo of you?" I asked showing the camera.

I got yeah's and sure's as an answer and group of very important people to me squeezed closer to one other. I smiled behind the camera and snapped a picture of my friends smiling and hugging each other. "Thanks." the smile on my face grew. My friends watched me as I smiled widely to my camera and walked back to them. Cami threw his arm over my shoulder hugging me from the side as we kept walking. 

"Come on let's go" Carlos said from the car and I looked around trying to locate where exactly we were while Cami shouted shotgun jumping into the front seat. 

"I think I'm gonna walk" I said finally realizing that we weren't that far from home and that some fresh air wouldn't be too bad for me. 

"You sure?" Carlos looked me shrugging his brows. He had grew protective over me in last months and I knew that he didn't like the idea of me walking around this late in the dark streets of the scary Maranello. Just kidding, the town wasn't any kind of risk on it's own but you never knew. 

"Yeah, I'll be fine" 

"I'll walk with her" Lando offered and I was little surprised and once again saw all eyes looking at me like they knew something I didn't. 

"Cool, I'll see you tomorrow" Carlos nodded and sat down on to the car while two of us began our walk. 

After a while of walking Lando finally opened his mouth. "That was fun" he smiled and I smiled back to him. 

"Yeah it was" 

"I'm gonna still take you out just the two of us some day" he grinned making my heart skip a beat but I tried to keep my cool. 

"Love to see you try" I smirked back. 

"Oh that's how it goes" he laughed and I shrugged my shoulders smiling.  

We walked talking, just like we had done in the morning and slowly I began to feel comfortable around the guy. I knew that we were both joking about dates and so on, but I felt like this could be an important friendship I was building here. Lando could see through me the way no one had in a long time, in six years to be precise, and it felt weirdly familiar. 

"Thanks for walking with me" I said starting to take off the hoodie he had given to me but he stopped me. 

"You can keep it, I'll get it back someday and it looks better on you anyways" he nodded being a gentleman. 

"Oh okay, thanks" I mumbled my cheeks turning a bit red. 

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow" Lando smiled to me starting to climb up the stairs leaving me to watch him go. It felt like there should've been a hug or something but I guess not, so I opened the door to my apartment and walked inside with one person in my mind. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
854K 12.4K 65
Olivia moves to Monaco out of nowhere after her life falls apart back home. With a few suitcases in hand, she begins a journey bigger than she could'...
4.9K 128 11
π™‘π™žπ™€π™‘π™šπ™© π™ˆπ™€π™§π™–π™‘π™šπ™― π™π™€π™’π™šπ™§π™€ one of Charles Leclerc's best friends, recent marketing graduate and only just surviving her new job. Meets...
3.9M 87.2K 84
Somewhere in Tuscany, two people cross paths- one lost and one making the most out of a month of freedom. No responsibilities. No expectations. No ju...