THIS SIDE THAT SIDE

Par Magicalpenner

What if you get a chance to add colours of happiness to your most favourite fictional character? Sunaina belo... Plus

My Hero Arjun
Trapped
Celebrating Destiny
A Reality Hard to Define
Partial Revelation
Your Eyes Tell
Calm in the Wilderness
FRIENEMY
Unsealed Wounds
The Challenge
The Confrontation
Chanced Encounter?
Forever
Author's note
Shards of Doubt
Ray of Light
Hold Onto Me
Beating Hearts
Lost in You
Stay... Please
Longing in my dream
Vows and Trust
Rain or Tears?
Truth and Reasoning
You are my Saviour
Wish Upon a Star
Valentine's day Special: Promise
VDay Special pt2 and special announcement: Closer
High Time
Light to your Birth
Disappearance
Identity
Accusations
End of your demise
Happy Ending?
Tied to You
Your Bride to be
Colored in your Color
Farewell my beloved
Finale: My Paradise

Is it true?

32 10 3
Par Magicalpenner

Author's POV

A man got out of his car and entered the Singhania mansion. While entering, he was greeted by a few men in black robes identical to those whom Sunaina had seen before. He motioned his index finger making all of them disperse into the darkness. The hallways and the rooms were dark but that didn't create any problems for him to walk by. He went past a few rooms before coming in front of the master bedroom. A smirk clearly evident on his face. He turned the doorknob and entered inside. He looked around and everything was in perfect condition- just the way he wanted it to be. Beside the bookshelf, a man was tied down on a chair and seemed to be gagged painfully. The man noticed him carefully. His hands and legs tied down on the hands and legs of the chair. He seems to be sitting there for quite some time and probably fell asleep. The man standing in front of him took a glass of water in his hand and threw the water on the man on the chair. Startled, he woke breathless. It was Karan Singhania. Once conscious and aware of what was going around him, he tried to break free off the ties but all in vain. How long was he tied in here? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month? He had no idea whatsoever. All he knows that his parents and other family members have been killed off by this guy who was standing in front of him. He now pulled the gag out of his mouth.

"You aren't doing the right thing!" Karan shouted at him still trying to break free of the ties.

"Oh really? I think I am doing just fine." It was too dark for Karan to see his face but he could hear the smug confidence in his voice.

"You will be caught soon!" Karan spatted. "And when that will happen, I will be the first one to kick you."

"Don't worry..." His voice boomed throughout. "You won't be living for that long to see me get caught." His last sentence sent a chill down Karan's spine. Will he have to die as well? The man gagged him back and left his room.

"Lock this door down. Make sure that he doesn't escape anyhow." He instructed two of his trusted men and left.

After walking for quite some time, he came in front of another door. He entered inside to what seemed like a control room. The room was filled with monitoring screens and each monitor showed a different area. The man sat in front of those screens and zoomed into one of those monitors. It displayed an injured Arjun lying on the hospital bed holding Sunaina's hand tightly. His eyebrows twitched in displeasure at the scene. In anger, he threw away the glass of water. The shards of glass falling on different directions making a loud noise. He turned his attention back to the screen only to notice Sunaina's eyes that were filled with love and tears.

"Those eyes belong to me and solely me." He said touching on her face through the screen.

"It's time to take back what's rightfully mine." Saying this, he started to laugh hysterically that echoed throughout the Singhania house.

Sunaina's POV

"Oh thank God you are alright!" My tears knew no bounds flowing through my cheeks and falling on his face fingers as he intertwine them with mine. He smiled at me weakly touching my wet cheeks and caressing them slowly.

"I...m....f...ine....." These were his last words before he became unconscious again. I was shaking with fear while Gayathri Devi called in the doctors.

"Please leave the room immediately." I came to my senses when the doctor told all of us to leave. I gave one last look at the unconscious Arjun and left the room following Gayathri Devi while Mansi and Abhay followed my trail behind. We all sat down in front of the ICU again waiting for the doctor. Mansi came near me and hugged me tightly. After an hour or so, I saw Preeti entering the hospital with her butler again. She sat beside me and didn't say a word. Instead, she allowed me to wriggle myself on her lap. She didn't speak anything and patted on my head slowly yet steadily. I missed her so much. Getting such care from her reminded me how lonely I was in here. Even Gayathri Devi who gave me so much love has turned her back against me. I sighed heavily thinking about all this. But she isn't wrong. All this is my fault. I am the reason why such a disbalance has occured in his life. He wouldn't have been lying here in the hospital if not for me. Thinking about all this, the tears started to flow out of my eyes again when the suddenly the doctor came out of the ICU. I stood up and went to him immediately, Preeti holding my hand tightly and giving me strength.

"Doctor how is my son?" Gayathri Devi asked anxiously.

"He is out of danger for now. Good thing he woke up." Hearing that everyone of us heaved a sigh of relief. "I have given him some sedatives and he is sleeping now." He smiled at us giving us an assuring look. "By the way, who is Sunaina?" I raised my hand at his question.

"That's me."

"I think you should stay with him once he is shifted to general bed. He only called your name this whole time." He smiled and left us there to attend rest of his patients.

"Omg! Aru loves Sunaina so much." Manshi was ecstatic at this piece of information. I blushed hard lowering my gaze at this sudden declaration.

"You can move out then once Arjun recovers." My smile faded away when I heard Gayathri Devi say this. I then remembered how she told me to stay away from his son. My heart started to sink and tears started to well up on my eyes again.

"Maa! Why are you saying like that. Sunaina is family too." Abhay barged in.

"Yeah mom...didn't you see how much effort she has given ever since Aru is hospitalised." Mansi supported.

"It's my final decision. Don't forget it's your mother's decision that you are questioning." Her declaration stole words out of them both. They both now kept their head low when suddenly I heard Preeti speak.

"Excuse me ma'am." Gayathri Devi turned her gaze towards Preeti.

"I am sorry to barge in between your matters. I am Preeti, Sunaina's best friend." She nodded in approval giving her the signal to speak.

"Sunaina has already told me about everything. I know it's very normal for you to be angry but you must understand that Sunaina is not at fault. She, like you all is trying her best to protect Arjun." I was surprised at what she was saying. How did she know that Gayathri Devi thinks that I am at fault? I didn't even tell her anything. Then how? I looked at her with questioning eyes but she ignored them and continued. "Right now, Arjun needs her and somewhere, she needs Arjun too. Your anger is very much justified and but no one is at fault for this. I hope you can reconsider the decision you just made." Her words made me warm with emotions. She said what I had been wanting to say for so long. Somehow having her by my side was giving me a huge amount of strength today. Gayathri Devi said nothing to her and turned to leave the hospital. Abhay and Mansi were confused as to what they should do when Gayathri Devi stopped in her tracks and without turning back commanded.

"Abhay, Mansi come with me. You both haven't freshened up since Arjun was in the hospital." They hurriedly ran towards her when she called out my name.

"Sunaina..."

"Yes?"

"I am leaving Arjun's responsibility in your hands for now. Don't disappoint me." Saying this, she left with Abhay and Mansi without turning towards me for once. Abhay and Mansi waved me a goodbye and left along with her. Seeing their retreating backs, I sighed again. Will Gayathri Devi ever trust me again? I wonder.

"Gullu..." I felt Preeti's hand on my shoulders giving me a little bit of assurance. "She is a mother. Don't feel bad." I gave her a faint smile.

"I don't blame her at all. It's just that..." I could feel my throat choking up in tears and hence I decided to stop speaking. She understood my pain and gave me another tight hug. I felt warm in her embrace and closed my eyes in comfort.

"I am sorry to interrupt you both." Suddenly, I heard the butler speak. We both released ourselves both the embrace and looked at him. "I think Sunaina madam should go and take a bath too."

"Shawarma is right. Gullu go and take a bath." I blinked my eyes twice to understand what she just said.

"Shawarma?"

"Oh right I didn't introduce you guys?" Preeti scratched her head in embarrassment. "Sunaina this is my butler Shawarma and Shawarma, this is my best friend Sunaina. I call her Gullu but that doesn't mean that gives you the license to call her Gullu as well."

"Wait what?" I got confused further. "Isn't it your favorite sna-" before I could finish what I was saying Preeti placed a hand on my mouth and dragged me out of her Butler's sight.

"Ehehe! What are you saying Gullu...let's go let's go. I will take you to my private van. You can change there." Saying this she dragged me out of the hospital signalling Shawarma to stay there in case of any emergency.

She dragged me in front of what looked like a spacious van which are used by a few celebrities as shown in the entertainment news. My mouth gasped in shock. Is this Preeti's?

"Bro how did you get something like this?" She smiled and patted on my head again.

"I will tell you when all this is over." Her smile seems to be hiding some secret which I didn't think right to intrude in for the moment. I know her and I know if I push her more then I might anger her. So I decided to trust her and wait for her to spill the beans.

"So Gullu..." She continued. "There's my van. Go in and take bath. I have a water heater fitted inside so you can use hot water for the bath. There's even a wardrobe and Shawarma has arranged clothes for your size too." The more I am hearing her words, the more I was getting surprised.

"What a weird name..." Was all I could say.

"Hehe. I named him that. You know how much I love Shawarma."

"So you love him?" I raised my eyebrows teasingly.

"Bish! Go and take a bath already. You stink." We both laughed together and I went inside the van while she went back to the hospital.

She was indeed right. It had everything that I need. From spare toothbrush to a portable jacuzzi. How did she end up getting so much extravagant items. I opened the wardrobe and found various kurtis to wear. All seems to be of my size. I smiled and picked a yellow kurti to wear. I then went inside the bathroom to have a nice warm bath. To be honest, it felt really good. Now I feel, even if I am kicked out, I can stay in this van comfortably.

I freshened up and came out wearing the kurti comfortably when I saw a note lying on the dressing table.

"Must be Preeti's doing." I smiled and opened the note only to be greeted by a bigger shock. It was written in red as if someone has used blood to write on it. I read the words again and again and my head started to reel again.

Preeti's POV

Sending Sunaina off to my private van, I went back to where Shawarma was sitting. Looking at him now, I realise that had he been not a butler, he would have destroyed careers of several young models. How old was he? 26? 28? He seemed to be only a few years older than me. With sharp features and a slender body. He definitely has the looks and charm. Wow God! Am I being rewarded for being such a good girl huh?

"Is something wrong milady?" I realised I had been caught by Shawarma staring at him for such a long time.

"Um..no...nothing." I turned my gaze back to the front and decided to stare at the walls instead.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I thought to myself.

"Preeti?" I looked at the direction of the voice to find Sunaina on the other side of the hall looking at me with teary eyes. I got extremely worried at her such demeanor and ran to her.

"Gullu? Gullu what's wrong?" I tried to give her a hug but she pushed me away. Surprised I looked at her eye. Bloodshot yet sore from crying. What happened to her? Why is she behaving like this.

"It was you..." She started mumbling. "It was you all along?"

"What are you saying? What me all along?"

"You are Ayu...you tried to kill off Arjun didn't you?" My eyes bulged out in shock. I was speechless. How did she know I was Ayu? Shit shit shit! She misunderstood me. Oh no!!!

"Gullu...please listen to me." I tried to hold her hand and explain her everything.

"You did this to him..." Her tears knew no bounds.

"No please understand. I did not." I tried to explain her but she didn't let me finish. I noticed she was carrying a paper in her hand that fell off on the floor. I opened the letter and the words shocked me making me look back at Sunaina's hurt face.

Your precious love will be taken away,
Sooner than you knew.
The mastermind behind all this
Is none other than your best friend,
Your precious author Ayu.....

What do you think will occur now? The mysteries will be revealed one by one..thank you for giving so much love to my book. Keep voting and keep reading. 😊

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

953K 45.6K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
107K 5.5K 43
Ranvijay, a Cold man by nature, battling the world and himself, gets tied up with a selfless shy girl, Niharika. "I asked, what kind of husband do y...
29.6K 1.4K 51
Trueloves & Friendships🍃 MY BEST PARTNER When Jahnvi Mittal was struggling with her career and life to become something on her own. To achieve her d...
110 30 10
In the vibrant streets of Rajasthan, where love, longing and betrayal intertwine like the threads of fate, two souls find themselves entangled in a w...