|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

Por Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... Más

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

Let's Just Chill

869 40 14
Por Spirit23cool

" We still have much to analyze from your fights," The students stood in two clumps, class with class, listening to Vlad King's words with intent. Some time had passed and just before they were dismissed for the day, the teachers decided to give one more announcement. " Although we have much to cover, I firmly believe it is probable Shinsou will join the Hero Course in his second year." Kaori smiled wildly, shaking the boy's shoulder with excitement. Shinsou was still in complete astonishment, realizing his dreams were finally coming in to place.

" BUT YOU BETTER NOT LET HIM OUTSHINE THE REST OF YOU!!" Vlad threatened, holding up a mighty fist as a dreaded ring followed after his voice. Kaminari jumped up, waving his hands excitedly.

" Which class is he gonna join?" Kaminari asked, hopeful for his new friend to join him. Kaori smirked slyly, side-eyeing the plum-headed boy beside her. She noticed a small scratched on his nose, a bit of dry blood smeared on it. She sighed at the boy, rummaging through his pant pocket for a band-aid.

" A?!"

" B?!"

" The particular arrangements will come later. Training critiques are far from over." Vlad insisted, trying to walk away before any further questions. The classes broke up into small clumps, but before Shinsou could run away to be anti-social, Kaori took hold of his face, placing a tan band-aid over his nose. He cringed at the feeling, trying to rip it off. She slapped his hand away, crossing her arms as a giddy grin plastered itself on her face.

" Kaminari sure seems to like you~!" She teased, watching as Shinsou flushed lightly.

" SHUT UP, KAORI. NOT HERE." He seethed through his teeth, eyes piercing into Kaori's non-existent soul.

" It's true in a tragic twist of fate that Class B was defeated today," She heard Monoma say, his I'm-about-to-unleash-pyscho-mode tone ringing in her ear. Her good mood dropped as she eyed the boy in annoyance. " BUT!!" There it is.

" WE NEVER ACTUALLY LOST IF YOU LOOKED AT THE DETAILS!! I WOULD'VE NEVER LOST IF IT WASN'T FOR SHIMURA'S QUIRK BEING A BLANK!! WE'D HAVE PLENTY OF TACTICS IN RESPONSE, FATE WOULD BE ON OUR SIDE!! SO, IF WE FIGHT AGAIN, WHO KNOWS WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN!!"

Kaori starred at him curiously, unsure of what this blank was. On the notion of his Quirk, however. Kaori walked towards Monoma, keeping a calm composure.

" Monoma." At the sound of her voice, Monoma sparred a glance at her, smirking devilishly.

" I see, so you do want a rematch! ALRIGHT THEN! YOU BETTER BRING YOUR A-GAME-" Monoma challenged, a slender finger pointing right at her, but interrupted with a stern voice.

" Don't copy Reverse. Ever. Even if it's your blank." She glared. Monoma chuckled, posing like the egotistical prick he was.

" Why's that? A little childish to be playing mine-and-mine-only." Monoma sneered, chuckling again. Her glare hardened as she continued to walk forward. Kendo, who'd been standing behind Monoma, ready to knock him out, caught one glance of Kaori's glare and backed away.

" I'm saying this because you're gonna get yourself killed," Her words caught the attention of few as Monoma's chuckling descended. " Reverse will annihilate anything it touches with 5 fingers. One wrong touch and somebody's life is gone, including somebody who is practically an infant to the knowledge of Reverse." Monoma glared lightly, clicking his tongue in annoyance. Kaori took in a deep breath, remembering why she'd approached him in the first place.

" On another note," Monoma's attention was drawn back to her with her calmer tone. " I need you to stop by 1A's dorms tomorrow. I want to introduce you to Eri, and have your help if you can." Monoma's bitch face vanished, replaced with a genuine expression of curiosity.

" Fine. I will."

. . .

" Alright. One last time kiddo."

Eri's hands formed into a cup shape as she exhaled slowly, closing her eyes as she did her best to concentrate an energy from her horn to her fingers. Eri reached up again, forming the cup motion as she did her best to make a connection. A sputter of sparkles fluttered out of her horn, disappearing as Eri's eyes flickered open in surprise. A smile broke onto Kaori's face.

" You did it! You see, you're doing it!" Kaori clapped, watching as Eri's face began to smile as well. She closed her eyes again, her smile lingering as she repeated the motion, reaching high over her head before bringing them down, exhaling softly. A glow flickered around her horn, appearing and disappearing slowly.

" Your close kiddo. Keep imagining the flower. Inhale," As Eri inhaled, she imagined the flower's petals curling up and loosing color, the branch beginning to crack and fall apart. " Exhale." Now, she looked as it re-bloomed, brighter and brighter, even more beautiful than when it'd first bloomed. A light surrounding Eri's horn, glowing vibrantly as it gave off a warm aura. Kaori cheered in excitement as Eri continued to hold the energy, one eye squeezed shut as she closed her fists, doing everything she could to keep the energy going.

" Alright, Eri. You can stop." Kaori assured, reaching out her gloved hand slowly. Eri let out an exhausted exhale, her shoulders drooping as her eyes showed pure exhaustion. She leaned into Kaori as the young heroine held the girl in her arms, standing slowly.

" You're doing so well, Eri-chan. I'm proud of you." Kaori whispered, pressing a soft kiss to Eri's baby-blue hair. Eri hummed, giving a lazy smile as her hands held onto the girl's jacket.

" Lemillion and I, we were hanging out today and he said...." Eri gave a small yawn as Kaori left the small training room, locking it up for the night. " We acted like sisters. Can I be your sister, Ori-chan?" Kaori stopped for a moment, a smile spreading across her face as she placed another kiss to Eri's temple.

" Of course, Eri-chan. You can sleep now." Kaori chuckled, listening to Eri's breaths even out. Soft explosions came from down the hall, drawing Kaori's attention as she heard the familiar sound of Midoriya's signature KACCHAN!! 's. She walked down the hall, listening in as the voices began to identify themselves. I think my boyfriend senses are tingling. She peered into the extra training room, spotting All Might, Midoriya, and Bakugou talking.

" Thought I heard some sneaky mice." She chuckled, watching as they all turned toward her.

" Young Shimura, what are you-?" As Kaori opened the door a bit more, they caught sight of Eri in her arms, fast asleep. Midoriya let out a hushed squeal, eyes watering at the adorable image of the young girl they'd saved. Bakugou let out a ghost of a smile as All Might chuckled lightly.

" Training the little one, huh? How's it going?" All Might questioned, the three boys stepping forward as Kaori ventured further into the room.

" Getting better by the day. She's finally learned to somewhat activate her Quirk, it's stopping we should be working on next." She smiled, peering at the small girl. Midoriya walked forward excitedly, petting Eri's head lightly.

" Can you hold her for a moment? I just gotta do something." Kaori asked, turning towards her friend. Midoriya nodded excitedly, taking the girl gently as to not wake her. Kaori took off her gloves slowly, noticing her hand still shaking.

" What's going on with your hand?" Bakugou pointed out, starring at it with curiosity. She closed it into a fist before reopening it, seeing it shake and become hesitant with the idea of calming.

" I don't know. It hasn't stopped shaking since the match. I tried wearing full-finger gloves, but it just won't stop. I'm avoiding using it for now." She explained, slipping her glove back on. Midoriya bit his lip lightly, a bit worried for his friend. To lighten up the mood, he did this.

" I saw your Grandmother today." Kaori looked at him with a dumb expression, blinking in confusion. He still wore a stupid giddy grin as Bakugou nearly broke his stoic demeanor, watching for her response.

" I think you're hallucinating. She's dead." Kaori explained, awkwardly looking from the ground to his face. Midoriya chuckled lightly, shaking his head.

" No, I mean, when you forced me unconsious, I saw the vestiges of One For All, including Nana, you're grandmother. She's super pretty and looks a lot like you!" Midoriya complimented, earning a small grunt from Bakugou.

" If that's your way of flirting Deku, it's fucking messed up." Bakugou threatened, Midoriya freezing in his spot.

" NO, I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!! I'M SORRY, I WAS JUST TRYING TO CHEER YOU UP!!" Midoriya covered, trying to keep silent seeing as Eri snoozed from beside her. Kaori laughed lightly, seeing Bakugou's eye still twitching.

" Don't worry, I thought it was funny."

" I didn't. He just compared you to your dead grandma."

" KACCHAN!!"

" THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID!!"

. . .

" Stupid Deku. Whose girl does he think he's flirting with?" Bakugou grunted, flopping onto Kaori's bed. She laughed again, pulling on one of Bakugou's skull hoodies he just so happened to forget in her room. She took a seat next to him, allowing Mon to tackle her in licks.

" At least I look like Nana." She pointed out, feeling the pressure on her bed lighten as Bakugou sat up, wrapping an arm around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder. She leaned her head onto his, eyes falling closed lightly as a lazy smile spread across her face.

" Hey, I've been meaning to ask," Bakugou paused for a moment, closing his eyes softly as Kaori reopened her eyes, glancing at the hot-head beside her. " I may have yapped a few hundred times about you and my old hag wants your family over for Christmas. It's okay if you can't, or don't want to. Whatever's cool with you." Kaori looked at him in surprise, sitting up a bit as Bakugou reopened his eyes, peering at her sleepily.

" You talked about me~? That's so sweet~!" Bakugou flew back onto the bed, avoiding the sap Kaori became. She laid onto his chest, smiling like a toddler. Even though I already know your mom because I saved her from an armed robbery.

" I'd love to meet your family! Except, does your family...support homosexuals?" Kaori asked, looking at him in worry for a moment. He nodded his head, pushing back her bangs slowly.

" My old hag's aunt has a wife. My old man supports, too. It's Present Mic, right?" He asked, looking up at her. She nodded best as she could, stuffing her face into the warmth of his chest. She reappeared, one eye shut as she continued staring at nothing.

" Do you think your parents will like me?" Kaori asked softly. Bakugou was silent for a moment before making a loud grunt.

" HUH?! WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT?! YOU'RE THE BEST GODDAMN CHICK OUT THERE!!" He defended, sitting up suddenly. Kaori sat cross-legged style, crossing her arms lightly as she let out a small chuckle.

" Thank you, but that's not what I mean. What I meant was, will they except me, with everything that's connected to me?" She questioned, her smile suddenly fading. He starred at her in a small surprise, still unsure what she meant.

" My brother kidnapped us, locked us away for nearly 4 days, and has attacked us multiple times. Your mother must've felt devastated, scarred beyond belief. Besides that, I go to therapy. I have problems that might never be solved and she might see that as a bad thing. A lot of people do, they think we're all crazy-" As unnecessary worries flooded Kaori's thoughts, Bakugou leaned closer, putting his forehead against her's as he took her pinkie in his own. Kaori was put to a silence from the exhaustion and surprise of the day.

" Fuck what they think. You're my Kaori, and my Kaori is a brilliant, loving firecracker who doesn't give two-shits about what stupid people think. And who gives a shit if you go to therapy and your brother is a villain because I sure as hell don't." Kaori opened her eyes softly, seeing Bakugou already looking at her. He gave a smile, one that didn't appear often to the rest of his classmates, but seemed to be available whenever Kaori needed it.

" You know I love you, don't you?" Kaori let out a nod, smiling lightly. Bakugou gave a heart-warming smile. " Then what else matters?" The worries that used to plague her mind suddenly seem to take their rest and Kaori found peace for a moment. She reached her gloved hand up to his face, caressing his cheek lightly as she gave a thankful smile. He made the first move last time, Kaori watched as Bakugou closed his eyes lightly, leaning into her touch. So I'll make this one. She leaned forward, placing her lips against his, letting them be there for a moment before taking them away slowly. Before Kaori could think even for a moment that she went too fast, Bakugou took her face in his hands, pulling her back softly. For that moment, they shared a kiss, the worries and troubles with the world vanishing as teenage love blessed this fanfic-..I mean world. Kaori pulled away softly, the two idiots giggling softly as a small tickle lingered on their lips. They fell back onto the bed, falling asleep in peace. And for the first time in nights, the hallucinations and nightmares gave her this peace.

i have been planning this Christmas between the Bakugou's and Kaori's family for so long. I am so hyped to continue writing. Hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it felt rushed and was definitely cringey

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.3K 133 38
[COMPLETED ✔️] This story is about a boy whose training to become a hero and searching for love at the same time. He found his first girlfriend but...
59.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
2.1K 112 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
171K 10.9K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...