𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘¦ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’οΏ½...

By StellarFelix

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... More

Prologue β†’ Loverboy
β†’ Moving On
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met Again
β†’ Knowing You Closer
β†’ Beautiful Feelings
β†’ More secrets?
β†’ This Love is Difficult
β†’ Disappearance
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Untold Story
β†’Truth Untold
β†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
β†’ Different from Different
β†’ Find Ways to be Happy
β†’ Missing?
β†’ I saw him
β†’ Better this way.......
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met again
β†’ Knowing you closer
β†’ Cruel fate
β†’ It was close.......
β†’ This love is difficult
β†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Found my Loverboy
Sorry

β†’ In Our Heart's

559 46 9
By StellarFelix

Tine felt like he was waiting for this one moment,all his life. He was the happiest man alive at the moment,he thought. He smiled with tear's in his life.

"In our hearts....... let's store all this beautiful feelings in our hearts and because you can't live without your heart, we'll remember eachother and all this beautiful moments when we look into ourselves. Even if we're far, our hearts will be close"Tine answered softly, he was smiling and so was Sarawat.

"I love you" Tine whispered and Sarawat's eyes were teary.

"I love you......."Sarawat said those words, trying to put all his love into it even if they're sure,even the words alone can't show all the love and care they have for eachother and that's when Tine took his hand and placed it on Sarawat's cheek.

"If you'll allow me, I'll add another beautiful feeling to be captured in our hearts"Tine whispered, his face closer than ever to Sarawat's and Sarawat's breath hitched before he lifted his hand and hold Tine's waist to support. Eachothers hot breath on the other's face.

"You can do anything to me, other than leaving me"Sarawat whispered back and Tine chuckled, happiness filling their hearts like never before.

Tine leaned in a bit more, letting their lips touch. At once both of them flinched at the unfamiliar but incomparable feeling. Sarawat's hand on Tine's waist pressed down a bit more while Tine's one hand moved behind Sarawat's neck, leaning in more to the kiss.

It was nothing sexual,just their lips against eachother,and that was enough to prove them how special they are to eachother. They sat like that for minutes Before pulling away with smiles adorning their face.

They didn't talked much, didn't promised much,but pressed their forehead against eachother like their hearts were conversing with eachother.

"My first love, my first boyfriend"Tine cooked caressing Sarawat's cheek and Sarawat pushed it away but hold his wrist in his hand.

"And the last, I hope"Sarawat said, seriously and Tine chuckled and nodded gently.

They didn't had a lot to say about this to except for Tine's friend,Dew.

"I really want to walk you home"Tine said as they walked down the road and Sarawat smiled.

"I want to be the one walking you home. When I can see again, I'll walk you home"Sarawat said and Tine chuckled.

It has always been Tine the one to spoil and take care of Sarawat but he always got the feels that Sarawat is more protective. Sarawat is not someone too expressive but when he is,he really is obvious.

Tine however only could walk Sarawat to the busstop because if Sarawat's father or brother see,they might not like it. Sarawat himself wasn't so sure if they'd accept him knowing he's in love with a boy.

"I don't have classes tomorrow"Sarawat said and Tine looked at him.

"Then.......shall I take you to where I live?"

"Ummm, I was planning something else"Sarawat said and Tine touched his hand.

"Like what?"

"My mom won't be home tomorrow,so she's gonna drop me off at my old teacher's house.......so......"Sarawat stopped in middle, biting his lip like hesitating and Tine frowned.

"You want me to go there? After your mom leave?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded slowly.

"If,only if you're free"Sarawat said,like he didn't meant to make Tine leave any other important business of his just to come there and spend time with him.

"Ummmmm, I'll see about that. But, what will I get if I go there?"Tine asked playfully grinning and Sarawat smiled.

"If you'd like....... I'll cook for you"Sarawat said and Tine teased, "ooooh, someone's so confident about his cooking skills"

Sarawat chuckled listening to Tine's voice and Tine smiled.

"Not really. But I want to improve for you,so if someday if we'll take this to new steps, I can cook for you everyday"Sarawat said and Tine couldn't help but smile and blush.

"You're really nice,Wat"Tine said and Sarawat smiled and felt his hand being lifted up and placed on something fluffy, he knew Tine kept his hand on his head and he patted Tine's head softly.

"Your hair is so soft"Sarawat mumbled and Tine pouted.

"I bet your's is softer"Tine said and Sarawat chuckled and ruffled Tine's hair to make him giggle,like he did.

Tine wrapped his hand around Sarawat's arm and leaned on to him,he wanted to stay like this forever,if that's possible.

"Your bus is here"Tine said looking at the bus arrived and helped Sarawat up and watching him getting in the bus, although Sarawat can't see he took his hand and put it on the window of his side.

Tine watched the bus leave and sighed, he wished if he lied.

Lied that it wasn't the bus he usually takes, and maybe then he could've stayed a bit more longer with his lover.

_

Sarawat was smiling secretly as he eat the dinner with the family but the fact was that, he think he was smiling in secret but he was noticed by his family.

It's true that they don't really spend a lot time with him like they used to, life has changed and things got busy. But they also like when they see him smile,but there should be a reason when you smile.

However the only person there happy with whole heart seeing him smile like that,even if the reason isn't sure was his mother.

"You look so happy,bro. Found any new good books?"Mark,his brother asked since most of the time his little brother spend time on e-books or books or with his piano.

Sarawat immediately pressed his lips together and nodded, lying but he can't say that, "no, brother. I have a boyfriend now and I'm feeling so happy with him and I'm exciting everyday to be with him and am hoping that someday I'll get to see him with my own eyes too"

"I've found one"Sarawat said and his mom smiled and so did his brother and father.

"So, will you share what's the story about?"His father asked and he smiled a bit.

"Dad, I only started the story and the begining is happy. Like, if I say in short, it'll be like in a dark place where there's a lonely soul, suddenly a small firefly, flying in and giving the Soul hope's and happiness"Sarawat said,not about the story but about what he looked at his new life and his brother Chuckled.

"It's not children's story,right?"Mark asked and Sarawat shrugged and chuckled.

"I hope it's not"

"Oh, son, do you remember when we saw that field full of fireflies in the night,with your grandparents?"his father asked and he smiled. It's been long since he have seen anything, even the memories of what he have seen is fading away. But something, some things that he saw before losing the sight still stayed in his mind,but not so clear.

"I remember,dad"He smiled.

"Well, we're hoping to go there again together after your surgery. Hopefully it'll be soon. Aren't you excited,dear?"His mom asked and caressed his hair and suddenly his heart beat faster, he was excited to see his lover.

"I am,Mom"he grinned and his fam was quite surprised. They have talked about this before a couple of times but Sarawat didn't looks so excited like now. In fact,he didn't even looked so interested about the conversation Before. However they decided not to ask him why and carried on with other conversations where Sarawat eventually felt silent without anything to say about it all.

_

She fixed her round glass as she stood up to get the door, she looked behind at the boy before going to open the door.

In front of the door stood a bright boy, wearing white shirt and blue jeans, his smile brightening up her too.

"Goodmorning miss"He beamed and bowed in respect.

"You are......."she squinted her eyes and he grinned.

"Tine, that's me"Tine said and she looked at him up and down Before letting him inside.

"Sarawat told me about you. He's in the kitchen"The elder lady said and Tine smiled.

Tine walked into the kitchen with Sarawat's teacher and saw his lover standing near the counter, doing something.

"I'll leave you two alone. Make sure he didn't get hurt, I'll be back after sometime" the lady said in a small voice before leaving the room.

Sarawat didn't flinched when a pair of arms came circling around his torso and a chin pressed down on his shoulder gently, and the familiar addicting perfume of Tine filling up his nostrils over the aroma of coffe his teacher made.

"What's up,Wat? What are you making for me?"

"I'm making cookies for you"Sarawat answered and Tine pouted.

"You don't sound surprised"

"I knew you would come. I also heard you"Sarawat said and Tine smiled, hugging him from behind.

"Did you brought your camera today too?"Sarawat asked and Tine grinned.

"I did. I left it on the table cuz I don't want it to come between us when we hug"Tine said and Sarawat chuckled.

There was an open packet of choclate chips that Sarawat picked up.

"Here, there's a lot left"Sarawat said and Tine took it, finally releasing Sarawat from the hug so he could do his job.

"Also Wat, I've thought about it"Tine said and Sarawat's brows twitched a little, confused.

"About what?"

"You said yesterday. If we decide to take our relationship to another step you'll cook for me"Tine said and Sarawat's cheek dusted pink.

"O-oh that, and?"Sarawat asked and Tine smiled.

"Well, teach me what you know and I'll cook for you too, that way we'll take turns in cooking when we finally will start living together"Tine said already going too far with his imagination and Sarawat just chuckled.

"Promise?"

"Promise"Tine said and Chuckled.

_

"Be careful with your hands"Sarawat reminded every now and then, listening to the knife touching cutting board as Tine was cutting vegetables to make lunch while enjoying the cookies Sarawat made.

"Yeah yeah"Tine said as he concentrated.

"You're too slow"Sarawat's teacher entered the kitchen again and Tine looked at her.

"Oh, I'm not really familiar with kitchen"

"No one is,but you'll get used when you do it sometimes often"she said taking over what Tine was doing to help him and Tine went to sit with Sarawat.

"So how long has it been since you two are in a relationship?"she asked and the two smiled.

"Well, we've been bestfriends for some time now but we told eachother about our feelings,only yesterday"Tine said and she looked at them and smiled.

"Are you two for real? Like are you both sure about the feelings?"she asked and they both just smiled.

"I've been with Sarawat for a few years, teaching and taking care of him. I'm growing older and stopped going there. Still when there's no one home, they'll bring Sarawat here. And to be honest, he's like my son and I haven't seen him smile like this before. I hope your happiness stays"she said softly and Sarawat smiled as Tine took a hold of his hand.

_

"Soft,right?"Tine asked as he hold Sarawat's hand and placed a rose near Sarawat's fingertips.

"Yes"Sarawat smiled caressing the soft petals.

Sarawat felt something wet on his cheek and he voluntarily looked up,"Tine, let's go back inside. It's starting to rain"Sarawat said and Tine immediately obeyed, and the walked fast when it started raining before they entered the house.

With the permission of the lady,they decided to take some rest in the guest room and Tine picked up a book on the table.

"I'll read book for you"Tine said excitedly and Sarawat smiled and nodded. He would love to hear stories in Tine's voice.

Tine got on the bed and Sarawat got on the other side and placed his head on Tine's chest, however both felt uncomfortable like that.

Tine immediately got down and put his head on Sarawat's chest and Sarawat comfortably wrapped his hand around Tine's waist. Sarawat's chin was on top of Tine's head,his eyes closed as he listened and with every breath he was taking in the soft nice smell on Tine's soft hair.

Sarawat however frowned and paused when Tine paused reading for some long seconds, he was confused if Tine fell asleep and was about to call his name when Tine sighed loudly.

"Reading is boring"Tine pouted and said that made Sarawat chuckle.

"Then shall I read for you?"Sarawat asked and Tine grinned.

"Will you? I'll get a book from your bag"Tine said sitting up and Sarawat nodded.

"Sure"Sarawat said and waited for Tine to come back and snuggle in his arms like he did as soon as he came back and gave the book to Sarawat.

Sarawat began reading as he gently patted on Tine's back.

Eventually he felt Tine's breathing going calm and his fingers that were being tapped on his chest eventually stopped moving around.

"Tine......?he assumed that Tine fall asleep when he got no answers and he placed the book on his side, putting two arms around Tine and caressing his hair.

"These feelings, I'll never trade for the world. Even if I lost everything, I want these memories and these feelings to stay.........like you said,in our hearts......."Sarawat whispered holding Tine in his embrace.

______________________________________
I Apologize,if the story is confusing to you in any ways. First of all, i haven't read a lot of stories with blind characters. I've watched maybe a very few movies and have heard about them and googled Before writing. Still,there can be mistakes which you are free to correct me.

And some parts are purposefully written in a confusing manner since they'll be rewritten on the further updates. Other than that if you're confused about anything,feel free to comment it down. It'll help me improve in my further updates ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 33.8K 56
"You think I want to hurt you", he strained balling his fist. "You're so foolish", he groaned. "Can I ask another question?". "No leave me alone"...
239K 10.7K 56
Sarawat was known for his dirty deeds around school but he had one weakness, he was in love with a guy in his university. Tine is cute chic boy who i...
195K 8.5K 23
Sarawat was as cold as ice. People nicknamed him "The Ice Prince". Tine on the other hand was as radiant as the sun, warming up peoples' hearts and g...
95.5K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...