Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Epilogue

Father's Protection

6.7K 295 32
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Do something please." Taehyung whispered before fainting. His hand on his heart and the other tightly holding Jungkook's.

Everyone in the pack was worried for Head Alpha's children. They were praying for them as they must be safe wherever they will be.

Jimin was feeling guilty, as it was his responsibility to take care of kids but he failed. As told earlier Jimin is more motherly than Taehyung cz of his daughter and he isn't handling this matter too well.

Yoongi was not there as he took Grandma back to her room. He didn't know anything happening outside. It was a big crowd today at the pack voices so he thought these voices must be from the mating ceremony.

"Take him to his room and stay with him." Jungkook spoke up. He was holding Taehyung's hand and he saw right through his self what Taehyung was feeling.

Damn it broke him, the fear Taehyung was feeling was like no other threat that the Blood Moon Pack ever faced.

"Jack." Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"Right here." Jackson stood beside him. Jungkook didn't say much but he nodded. He was happy to have his friends and family beside him.

"I'm also coming with you." Yeonjun stood by his other side.

"You should......."

"I'm an adult now please. And Jinsoo and Niara are my loved ones too. You can't force me to stay back please." Yeonjun whined. He looked over to Soobin and he can tell that Soobin was proud of him. Soobin has always been a selfless guy so watching his mate volunteering for a war was a proud moment for him and he will support him. 'Pack above you' was what he learned over his whole life so be it.

"Fine." Jungkook didn't argue. He don't know the threat so increased numbers can be beneficial. Jungkook stood in the center of hall waiting for anything to catch up.

He was also a father now, before running into the battle field he has to make sure that things stay right. He waited for anything, his wolf picking the sent or anything of his children so he can go save them.

"Kook." Jungkook felt a wave pf relief washing over his body. As much as he was strong, the thought of his children in danger was enough to make him weak. He knew that if he got 10 friends then he also got 40 enemies. His kids shouldn't be the one who should pay the price for his doings.

"Hyung." Jungkook walked up to Yoongi and held his hands. "Jinsoo and Niara are missing."

"What?" Yoongi didn't miss the guilt and sadness in Jungkook's voice. He can understand that, he saw how much Jungkook care for his children. "Did you get anything?"

"No. Even JK isn't picking their scents up, not even the glimpse." Jungkook almost whispered.

Jimin has already dismiss the party and apologized to everyone for this delay. Everyone understood the concern and left without making a fuss.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jinsoo and Niara just stepped out of pack boundaries. Jinsoo was very attentive for the fact that no one see them at this hour of night.

He has always heard his elder friends saying that playing by the waterfall at night is so much fun. The only point Jinsoo missed here is that they are adults, they can handle themselves but he still is a baby and needs protection.

"Jinie-ah Mommy and Pa will be so angry." Niara said in a small voice. She is an Omega and everything effects her more than Jinsoo.

"Don't worry noona, I'm here, I'll protect you." Jinsoo said holding her hand. "We have to shift now, the ground is a long way from here, we can't reach there, walking."

"No. Mommy told me to be very careful when i shift. I can't shift here Jinie-ah. I'll be in great trouble." Niara argued.

"Do you not trust me? I said I'll protect you noona. I'm an Alpha and no one can hurt my sister when I'm beside her." Jinsoo sure was being overdramatic.

"But it's an open forest Jinie. We could get in danger. I don't feel like....."

"Come on noona not the power thing again please. I know you can feel and all but I'm telling you, I've been here alot of times. It's safe." Jinsoo argued.

"With friends Jinie. You have always been here with friends." Niara tried to make her point.

"So? I'm grown enough now. And I'm an alpha." Jinsoo said so proudly.

"So? We are not that....." Before Niara can even complete, Jinsoo was already shifted into his wolf form. A small dark night wolf, with red eyes. His wolf looked just like JK.

"Please Jinie, we should head back." Niara tried again.

"Come on, you are only waisting time. Till now we would've arrived."

"I swear Jinie if anything happened, i will kill you." Niara has never been strong enough to make Jinsoo agree on her point of view. She was intimidated by his alpha self, not much but she heard how an alpha go out his mind in the state of fury, and she saw Jinsoo in his anger. He is a beast.

"Okay." And Jinsoo knew he won the agreement already. Soon Niara was also changing into her wolf form. Equal to Jinsoo's size was her wolf, an Omega, not as white as snow but had super alluring blue eyes.

"Let's go."

And just like that both brother and sister ran away, running into the wide forest to reach the waterfall.

But little did they knew that Niara's fear was right, her powers weren't lying.

The two little wolves ran a long way to the rock which contains the waterfall. It was beautiful view, not many knew about it but it was the legendary waterfall where their parents have been for like thousands of times.

Jinsoo came here with his friends, he always liked this place.

"Well well well, look who we got here boys." Niara and Jinsoo both turned on the unknown voice, the scent wasn't known to them either.

"I told you, it's not safe." Niara quivered a bit behind his brother. She should protect him being the elder but she also knew it, Jinsoo had more potential than her.

"Nothing will happen, everything will be oaky. Don't worry. Stay behind me." Jinsoo saw how their elders always protected them and that were some common phrases they used. For him it was so fantasizing, he get to prove his muscle power. After all things he still wasn't taking it as a big situation.

"We gotta run Jinie. We can't fight them." Niara cried through her link.

"What makes you think they are here to fight? They could've just came to see waterfall. It's a beautiful place afterall." Jinsoo wasn't letting the threat get under his skin. He knew he was strong enough to fight if things get ugly. The only thing he didn't know was that things have already been too ugly to handle.

"Open your eyes Jinsoo, we should...."

"Hello kids, didn't your parents tell you not to roam outside in the middle of the night, it can be dangerous." The male standing opposite to them finally spoke. He got three of his friends too.

"Jinsoo, I'm calling Pa." Niara said.

"Don't. He'll yell at us and besides he'll be enjoying the party. Come on noona, it'll be alright." Jinsoo was still the same.

"So, your parents didn't huh? How brave of you kids." And the red eyes and fangs were out already. That was a declaration of threat.

"I told you." Niara whispered.

"I'll protect you noona. Don't worry." Jinsoo replied and positioned himself to jump. He growled through his gritted teeth while eyeing the Alpha infront of him.

Jungkook has trained him in a few months for such events, he was good at learning but he wasn't that skilled. He is still a kid after all.

"Ahh, the baby is angry, boys. Look how ferocious he is." The alpha laughed.

Jinsoo and Niara knew they were outnumbered and the threat was killing them inside.

"STAY BACK." Jinsoo roared. Just like his father, he got the power to speak through links.

"Ohhooo, I'm scared." One of them laughed.

"I'm dying, he is scary." Another one said.

"Come on do that again." The Alpha flipped his tongue over his fangs and looked at the petrified kids in front of them.

"Oh my Goddess, now we can get that mighty true blood on his knees. He wouldn't let his kids in danger, would he?" The man standing by the right side laughed.

"HE WON'T LET YOU GO FOR THAT. LET US GO." Jinsoo yelled making a hard impact by his voice. He was standing defensively infront of his sister. He was taught one thing since he was a small kid, his sister should always be safe if he is around.

"Ohh, the son of a true blood huh?" The alpha mocked. He ran past the siblings and stood at the opposite side, so did the other alpha's. Now the both kids were in between. Jinsoo was finding it hard to keep covering his sister from every angle.

"Oh, so the might true blood has a daughter, an omega daughter huh!!" The alpha laughed slightly tipping the tail of Niara's wolf.

"Don't touch her. Keep your distance from us." Jinsoo took another step back so he can protect his sister better.

"Stop fighting little alpha, you got no chances." One of the pawn of the bastard alpha voiced out.

"Every single one of you know this, you won't win against my Pa. He can rip you in shreds." Jinsoo mocked in reply.

"You got big mouth huh. Come on show me how much you can scar us." Another one said.

"That much that you'll shit your pants." Jinsoo replied. He was petrified to his bones, he knew he can't win against them, he can't protect his sister. He was cursing himself for even considering of coming here. But he remembered what his Pa always said, 'Never show your enemy that you are scared'. He was only keeping a hard cover.

"You really got a big mouth huh! Come on if that's the case make me bow to you." The alpha said which caused the other to laugh.

"Jinie-ah." He head Niara almost on the verge of crying.

"Don't worry, I'll get us out of here." Jinsoo still wasn't letting Niara let go her hopes.

"Bow down to me." Jinsoo roared.

"Hah, not effective little alpha. Come on one more time." One of them laughed again.

"BOW DOWN TO ME." This time Jinsoo tried harder, he was only 7 his voice don't have enough effect on fully grown alpha's.

"Didn't feel the fear hun, try one more time. Come on, we have got the whole night." They all laughed once again. It was when Niara's wolf dropped to her knees, the alpha pheromones were effecting her, her own brother was trying harder to win against the group of four alpha's.

"BOW DOWN TO ME LOSERS." There it was. And it didn't took them a second that they were all quivering to the ground with their hands aross their necks.

The air was changing, it was lethal, it felt like there existed only one scent, the scent of the True Blood Alpha. The scent was so strong that it started messing with their brains. Their bodies frozen to the ground and minds felt like a foreign force trying to split the nerves apart and stop the sir supply to their lungs.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"I still couldn't pick their scents." Jungkook yelled frustratingly. He was going out of his mind. His children are in danger and he got no idea where to find them.

"Try the vision." Jimin whispered. He knew at some point he is also responsible for this. He should have been more responsible and took the kids with him when Taehyung asked him.

"Koo...." All of them turned to Taehyung who was wode awake and his eyes were filled with big hot tears.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to them. Jinsoo is sensible." Jungkook tried to ease his mate.

"But he still is a child. A fucking child. Please do something." Taehyung cried out.

"I think we should split in groups and see all around the pack. Inform Namjoon too and ask him to surround the pack boundaries. Standing here won't do anything." Jackson suggested.

"Yeah. I'll alert Orphanage guards too and will ask them to look around too." Hoseok suggested and earned a nod from Jungkook.

"Fine, Jackson take three wolves with you and take the north corner." Jungkook pointed.

"Yeonjun you take Han-Sung with you and cover the south corner." Yeonjun and Han-Sung nodded. Apart from anything, Alpha's kids were important now.

"Yoongi hyung, you search the Pack grounds and the east Corner." Jungkook turned towards his brother who hugged his brother and nodded in return.

"I'll take the west corner. Keep your guards up, do everything you can to find them. Keep your eyes and ears open." Jungkook last said and rolled up his sleeves.

"I'll come...."

"Stay here and please calm down. I'll bring them home." Jungkook cut Taehyung off and talked over him.

"Okay. Please be safe." Taehyung said hugging him and Jungkook nodded with a kiss on his cheek as a reply.

Soon all of them left, each on of them to their assigned corner.

Jungkook was running his eyes around the big wild forest. His ears and eyes were waiting for a single, even a single twitch in his surroundings was heard and seen by him.

He kept asking others but no one was known to anything yet, he got no other clue. He was desperately looking for his kids.

"Every single one of you know this, you won't win against my Pa. He can rip you in shreds." Jungkook heard Jinsoo's voice. He felt happiness washed over him. But that happiness was broken into pieces when he heard another alpha's voice. It was more than one. Jungkook ran to the direction at once.

Jungkook always knew Jinsoo was fearless, but he felt proud hearing that Jisnoo alone was handling all those alphas. He just want to be there on time.

And he did.

He saw Jinsoo looking at then with petrified eyes. He finally dropped to the ground, his little legs trembling and buckling to the ground.

"You shouldn't have done that Lee. You messed with wrong person." Jungkook warned and in the next second the alpha's head was pulled out of his body.

Yoongi thre the head and turned to pull the heads of others too. He was informed by Jungkook as soon as he got to know. All of them were there, looking for any injuries on the kids. Little Niara was so out of breath and tears were flowing out of her eyes nonstop.

"Run along." Jungkook didn't even let the kids apologize. He told everyone to walk forward. Behind everyone was him and his kids.

"I'm sorry Pa." Niara whispered. Ever since it happened Jinsoo was quiet, he didn't even apologized or mad eye contact with Jungkook.

"Walk forward with Yoongi uncle, and go see your Mommy, he is very sad." Jungkook said in reply and slightly patted Niara's head. "And tell your mommy I'll come after some time."

Jungkook stopped and Niara walked past him, running to Yoongi who picked her up and ran back home. Jungkook didn't look back, but he knew Jinsoo was standing right behind him.

"Go home." Jungkook didn't look at him and walked back to his one and only secret place, his father's grave, the cave.

He sat there by the grave's feet and kept roaming hand on his father's grave.

"You were brave today." Jungkook said, he knew Jinsoo followed him. He was sitting right beside him.

"Thank you." Jinsoo replied, copying his father his hand also on the grave.

"But you did wrong. You shouldn't have done that. Do you know how dangerous it was? Niara could've got hurt, you could've got hurt." Jungkook didn't yelled at him but he did make his point.

"I know. I'm sorry for that." Jinsoo told. "I just wanted to show Nini noona my favorite place."

"You could've asked anyone from the house." Jungkook looked at his father who was already looking at him.

"I know, It won't happen again." Jinsoo lowered his eyes.

"I except it shouldn't." Jungkook looked at his son and smiled a bit.

"I promise it won't." Jinsoo opened his arms for his father to hug him. Jungkook picked his boy in his arms and kissed him.

"You've grown up so much." Jungkook chuckled.

"I was impressive right."

"Just like your father." Jungkook winked.

"Pa~" Jinsoo whined. Jungkook couldn't help but love his son much more everyday.

Hello Army 💜💜

I hope you like the chapter. Tell me how was it. I also wanted to tell you guys that next chapter will be the epilogue. The end is here. ☺️😍.

Do tell me how was the chapter, I'll wait for your comments.

I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 4.2K 66
Kim Taehyung, A Billionaire true blood Alpha, had worked hard to become successful at a very young age and now he is here being the 2nd Richest men i...
305K 10.7K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...
787K 36.8K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
3.4M 205K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...