HIS ENDLESS LOVEβœ”οΈ

By Sameerss

It's my first story, so pardon me for all the mistakes. _____ Story is about his Soulmate, his love,his obses... More

Intro and Note
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
chp 26
chp 27 (Club)
Chp 28 (A Hot night in car)
Chp 29 (His surprise)
Chp 30 ( A competition)
Chp 31 (Romeo Sidharth)
Chp 32 ( His Love)
Chp 33 (Distance..?)
Chp 34 ( Her Fear)
Chp 35 (Her insecurities)
Chp 36 (Honeymoon)
Chp 37 ( His Mistress)
Chp 38 (City)
Chp 39 ( Orphanage )
Chp 40 (Master Sidharth)
Chp 41(Ocean of Desire)
Chp 42 (Blessed)
Chp 43 (Jaane- e- Shehnaaz)
Chp 44 (irritated Sidharth)
Chp 45 (Shopping)
Chp 46 (Revana birthday)
Chp 47( Drunken shehnaaz)
Chp 48(Hottest couple)
Chp 49 ( My Honey)
Chp 50 (Truth and dare)
Chp 51 (Broken Sidharth)
Chp 52 (Prank)
Chp 53(Helpless sidharth)
Chp 54 (prathakaal 4 baje)
Chp 55 (His Dad Words)
Chp 56 (Under the Shower)
Chp 57 (Pregnancy)
Chp 58 (His Happiness)
Chp 59 (Sana birthday)
Chp 60 (Her Intuitions)
Chp 61 (His Vulnerability)
Chp 62 (Twins)
Chp 63 (His Bold wife)
Chp 64 (A blissful morning)
Sidharth❀️
Chp 65 (Her Mood Swings)
Chp 66 (His care)
Chp 67 (Her Health)
Chp 68 (His Arrival)
Chp 69(His Cindrella)
Chp 70(Twin Boys)
Chp 71 (Their happiness)
Chp 72 (Her Handsome husband)
Chp 73 (His Sexy Booty)
Chp 74 (Her words)
Chp 75 (Her Devil Husband)
Chp 76 (Their fight)
Chp 77 (Their birthday)
Chp 78 (Her Prayers)
Chp 79 (His Birthday)
Chp 80 (His Excitement)
Chp 81 (Passionate Sidharth)
Chp 82 (The Night)
Chp 83 (Her Delivery)
Chp 84 (His Naaz)
Chp 85 (Little shehnaaz)
Chp 86(First day at school)
Chp 87 (Proud Baba Sidharth)
Chp 88 (His Award)
EPILOGUE [1]
EPILOGUE.. !!!
THANK YOU!!!
Happy Birthday Sidharth
New Story ❀️

Chp 13

17.8K 1K 152
By Sameerss

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments if you are not done yet then please do it.
.....

Days are passing and tomorrow is a day when they are going to married.

His love is increasing more and more and now he is more happy because shehnaaz also love him.

somewhere he is little scare what if she leave him after knowing his dark side but he knows he love her beyond anything and if in future he has to choose than he will always choose his love.

Finally it was their marriage day.

Sidharth is waiting for her bride in mandap.

He smiled when he saw shehnaaz. She smiled back and again look down feeling shy.

Sidharth held her hand tightly and then they Took pheras.

Sidharth filled her hairlines and shehnaaz has tears in her eyes.

Sidharth noticed her Tears and wipe is quickly and mummer "I love you Mrs. sidharth" .

Shehnaaz smiled.

Both family members are extremely happy including their friends.

They are seating in the car and shehnaaz is crying.

Sidharth pulled her in his lap and mummer "baby kitna Rona hai bas karo abb please" said in babies tone.

Sana nodded.

To divert her mind he said "waise bhi aaj raat tu.he bahut stamina ki jaroorat hai"

Sana blushed and hug him tightly.

....

Mature content ahead 🔞

Sidharth entred in his room and found no one is there.

Then he hear sounds from washroom.

After sometimes Shehnaz open the get and immediately pulled by sidharth.

He started kissing her both the lips softly and sucked her innerlings .

After broking the kiss he mummer "baby I want to see you may i "

He asked like a gentelman. Shehnaaz blushed and nodded.

Sidharth smiled and kissed her forehead and mummer "I love you so much angel"

Shehnaaz smiled and kissed his forehead.

Sidharth smiled wholeheartedly and then he lift her up in bridal style and goes towards bed.

Then he give wet kisses to her neck and open her dress while kissing her and saw her birthmark.

He started chewing and sucking them like some candy.

After being satisfied he tored her bra in one go.

Sana eyes is closed because she is feeling shy.

Sidharth is staring her m*lons the way they are moving up and down then he saw her pink n*pples which are already erected.

Sidharth mummer "you are so beautiful baby"

Shehnaz smiled and slowly open her eyes and find his intense gaze in her m*lons, she shy and immediately close her eyes.

He smiled and bite her m*lons hard

Sana moaned "aaahhhh sidharth"

Sidharth smiled and suck that area.

After giving love bite to her both m*lons he took her half of her b*obs inside his mouth.

Sana "uhmmm sidharth"

Sidharth smiled and started sucking her n*pples like baby and from other hand he in kneadling the other one.

He move towards her waist belly after leaving her twins Reds and puffy by his sweet Torture.

He kissed her navel and slowly open her dress and saw her panty which is fully wet by her c*ms.

Sidharth "hmm my baby is already wet for me hmm"

Shehnaaz blushed and he dug his face in her p*ssy over panty and sucked her c*ms

Sidharth smell her panty and mummer "you smell so good, now I can't wait to taste you" said in husky voice.

Sana eyes is closed but her face is fully red by his shameless talks.

Sidharth Slowly open her panty and saw her little p*ssy which is fully drenched by her cums.

Then he caressed her pussy with his palms. Sana moaned his name when his cold hand Touched her princess part.

She try to close her legs but sidharth held her thigh and open her both legs widely for him

Then he groaned like fox and Duggeed his face in her p*ssy and started eating her.

Sana is continuously moaning his name by his wildness. He is eating her p*ssy like mad person.

She is c*mmming in every minutes by his torture and he is happily cleaning her with his tongue.

After being satisfied he kissed her pussy softly and slowly entered his one finger.

Sana feels immense pain and shout "aaahhh sidharth"

Sidharth knows it will pain so he started doing in and out slowly.

After some times he saw Sana is now relaxed so he entred his all three fingers in one go.

Sana shout but sidharth started doing it in and out slowly.

Sana is now enjoying and sidharth feels that and started doing more fastly

Sana is near is orgasm and after some times she moaned and exploded in his fingers.

Sidharth happily suck his fingers one by one.

Then sidharth saw his baby.
Her face is full of sweaty and she is taking High breath beacuse of her intense orgasm
Her boo*s are moving up and down.
Her twins has his finger print and full of love bites. They are full of red and puffy beacuse of his torture and they are Shining with his salvia.
Then his eyes travel to her princess part which is already wet by her c*ms and his s*lvia.

Sidharth smiled and kissed her forehead and rubbed his junior in her thigh and mummer "you are looking so hot baby"

Sana feels more shy and hug Sidharth.

Sid~ see baby I am so hard right now, Tonight you'll be mine" saying he got up from the bed after pecking her lips.

Sana was looking at him with love while sidharth pulled down his boxer infront of her eyes and her eyes widen seeing his big erected manhood.

Sana hide her face in pillow.
Sidharth "baby look at me please" he pleaded.

Sana slowly open her eyes and sidharth come above her and mummer "are you ready baby hmm"
He asked while rubbing her dick in her thigh.

Sana moaned and mummer "sidharth yeh bahut" she didn't complete.

He mummer "bada hai na I know" saying he chuckled and suck her pout.

He mummer "baby I am not using any c*ndom beacuse I want to feel your walls hmm said in husky voice.

Sana nodded and sidharth kisseed her forehead and covered themselves with white duvet and slowly entered inside her.

Sana shout with immense pain "aaah sidharth"

Sidharth mummer "relax baby you will feel better after a few minutes hmm" he said in soft voice and she nodded.

Sidharth give her time to adjust him. He started doing in and out slowly. Shehnaaz dug her nails in his hands screaming loudly.

Soon pain replace with the pleasure and she started massaging his scalps, feeling her fingers he started thrusting her hard and fast. He is enjoying her tight walls and groaning with every Thrust.

Sidharth started f*cking her more fast and sucking her n*pples and sometimes he is kneading her twins like balls.

Sana is continuously moaning his name "aaaahh sidharth ummm"

Her moaning is like melody for him. Sidharth started moving more fastly and ask "you love me na baby hmm" he ask while thrusting her.

Sana moaned "hmm sidharth"

Sidharth give her hard stroke "words baby words" said in stern tone.

Shehnaaz moaned with extreme pleasure "yesssss Siddharth"

Sidharth smiled and started thrusting her more hardly and mummer "say you love me"

Sana moaned "I love you"

Sidharth Thrust her hard and mummer"my name baby girl"

Shehnaaz "i Love you sidharth"

Sidharth feels immense peace and thrust her more hard and mummer "keep saying it baby"

Sana again moaned "I love you sidharth" And wrapped her legs in his hips to take him deeper and moaning "I love you sidharth" like mantra.

Sidharth is loving her confessing and thrusting her more hard and fast.

After some times both exploded together while screaming each other name.

He came out of her and laid down beside her. Both of them are catching their breath after their intense orgasm. Sidharth kissed her lips softly and mummer "I love you baby"

He was feeling so complete and relife after their make out session. Shehnaaz mummer "I love you to sidharth" saying he kissed his chest.

Sidharth smiled wholeheartedly and kissed her face numerous times and then they both slept while hugging eachother.

.....

Yeh ek love story hai toh isme mafia and sidharth ka devil side kaha se aayega🤦🏻‍♂️

Now guess his dark side😉

Votes and drop your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 7K 22
its story of a two unknown soul get bonded in the form of marriage. both meet in a sudden circumstances and fell in love with each other. he is mat...
647K 69.6K 107
Shehnaaz looked at him with utmost anger and hate painful tears kept rolling down over her destiny unable to suppress her emotions harshly grabbed hi...
587K 50.9K 51
BEAUTIFUL MUSLIM COUSIN LOVE STORY PEEP IN TO KNOW MOREπŸ’«πŸ’• DOES CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️
107K 12.2K 25
This story is about how a soldier fell in love with a desi girl and how crazy he is for her This story is about the journey of soliders'love This s...