𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘¦ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’οΏ½...

By StellarFelix

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... More

Prologue β†’ Loverboy
β†’ Moving On
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met Again
β†’ Knowing You Closer
β†’ In Our Heart's
β†’ More secrets?
β†’ This Love is Difficult
β†’ Disappearance
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Untold Story
β†’Truth Untold
β†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
β†’ Different from Different
β†’ Find Ways to be Happy
β†’ Missing?
β†’ I saw him
β†’ Better this way.......
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met again
β†’ Knowing you closer
β†’ Cruel fate
β†’ It was close.......
β†’ This love is difficult
β†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Found my Loverboy
Sorry

β†’ Beautiful Feelings

562 52 1
By StellarFelix

Sarawat's hand was in Tine's, they walked around the campus like other's during break time. Lately both of their days are bright.

"Already?"Sarawat asked,his smile fading and Tine hummed.

"You know,as much as lovely this place is, they don't let strangers in without permission. I could come here before because I was with Type and Dew. Now he got all he wanted to complete the work and so we can't come here freely like the past days"Tine said,he was sad as well. He used to wake up early just to come here and see Sarawat.

"You said you would come to see my performance-"

"Carefull"Tine said and pulled Sarawat to his side,he was about to stepp on a big rock.

"I will come to your performance. I'll find a way to come here, it's fest so I guess you can invite your friends on that day"Tine smiled and Sarawat was silent as he took each step carefully, holding Tine's hand.

Tine bit his lips, hiding a smile.

"Are you going to miss me?"Tine asked and Sarawat gulped down.

"N-no?"

"Let's meet outside. If you're okay with it,then let's hangout sometimes"Tine suggested and Sarawat didn't wanted to take longer to say yes. He immediately nodded.

"I'll be okay with it"Sarawat said and Tine couldn't help but melt seeing him smile.

He knew he was in love and he couldn't control him, he didn't wanted to in another words. He loved this. He loved Sarawat.

"Can I take a photo of you now?"Tine asked again and Sarawat was silent for a second.

"Take a photo for us, one for you, one for me"Sarawat demanded and Tine chuckled.

"Sure sure. I'll take one of us"Tine said before walking Sarawat to a cherry blossom tree, under they stood, Tine put his head on Sarawat's shoulder as he brought up the Camera.

"Give me a smile"Tine said and at once Sarawat smiled sweetly,he haven't smiled this sweetly so easily and thus Tine chuckled.

"This is one of the most beautiful photo's I've took"Tine said as he intertwined his hand with Sarawat's and Sarawat's head hung low.

"Tine, how do you look?"Sarawat asked, he have wondered how was the looks of Tine, it's not like it mattered. But he just wanted to hear.

"Obviously less beautiful than you. But still I got looks from my parents,so I can't be that bad"Tine chuckled and Sarawat sighed.

"I just want to know"

"Why? Won't you hate me if I'm ugly?"Tine asked,he have wondered it to himself. Like Sarawat said,what if one day when he get back his sight,he see Tine and no longer want to be with him. Sarawat isn't that heartless,right? Or atleast that's how Tine liked to beleive.

Sarawat turned silent to this and Tine knew he's mad and Chuckled.

"Okay okay, I'm just like .........a normal boy? Why don't we wait till you get your sight back? You can see for yourself"Tine said and Sarawat didn't answered but just hold Tine's hand firmly.

"You should be there,okay?"Sarawat asked and Tine smiled.

"Okay"

_

Rain poured down heavily and he stepped back, getting under the sunshade of the cafe he was waiting in front of. He opened the glass of the dial of the watch he wore on his wrist and touched on the dots, it was 3:15pm, he's been waiting for 15minutes.

He felt disappointed when Tine kept him waiting for too long, it was until a pair of arms were wrapped around him from behind.

"I'm sorry for being late again. Forgive me?"the voice was childish and pouty, and Sarawat couldn't turn cold to it even if to pretend.

"Isn't that what I always do?"Sarawat asked and the warmth gently faded away as Tine pulled away.

"Wat......."Tine called,ever so gently yet like there's something he want to say.

"What happened? Are you okay?"Sarawat's voice filled with worry as he reached out to find Tine's hand to hold his hand and noticing this,Tine gave his hand into Sarawat's.

Sarawat caressed on Tine's hand slowly with his thumb finger and Tine smiled, suddenly gaining some courage to open up but soon he was confused again. What if Sarawat don't think of him like he want to be thinked of as?

"I'm fine. Let's go to the library. I promised you to take you there"Tine tried to sound cheerful as ever as he took out the umbrella and hold it for them to walk out. He took Sarawat's one hand and made him hold the umbrella before placing his own hand over it and the other arm went around Sarawat's body, holding his close.

It was cold yet their body so close, providing them with enough warmth and most importantly, two hearts thumping loudly in their chests from the closeness.

It stopped raining when they were in the library, Sarawat was reading his book while Tine sat there admiring his special one in silence.

It has been months since they've met eachother and gotten close with. Now they meet up almost everyday and both of them looked happier than before.

Tine took Sarawat to places, described how the place and things looked,took pictures of them and feed Sarawat different foods, had all kind of conversation, Sarawat would sing for Tine and Tine wouldn't stop praising him.

"Where do you want to go next?"Tine asked,all set ready to take him to anywhere he wanted to go as long as he can stick along.

"I want to go to the park where we first met"Sarawat said and Tine smiled, already remembering the day they met and the way he fell head over heels for him on the very first day. He thought it's funny how he's been in love and with the person he's the closest with now, yet he's scared to confess.

"The bench is empty"Tine said and leaf Sarawat to there, sitting together.

"I'm a bit tired"Tine whispered jokingly to see what Sarawat will say.

Sarawat patted his own shoulder,"you can rest here"

Only if Sarawat could see how happy Tine's smile was and the way he blushed slightly.

"Okay then"Tine giggled before putting his head on Sarawat's shoulder.

Tine connected the earphone to his phone before playing a song and sharing one earphone to Sarawat. They sat there comfortably listening to the music,until the music stopped.

Tine frowned but then he realised it was Sarawat who removed the earphone from their ear's.

"What happened? You didn't liked that song?"Tine asked and Sarawat just stared ahead.

"Tine,"

"Yes? I'm here"Tine put his hand on Sarawat's knees and not before a second passed, Sarawat took the hand in his, holding it gently yet firmly.

Tine was listening, waiting patiently for him to talk, trying to ignore the way his heart's been going over the way Sarawat hold his hand.

"Tine,why do you take pictures of everything?"Sarawat's asked even when he knows the answer and Tine shrugged.

"Like I've said, I take the picture of things that are beautiful in my eyes so that, whenever I look at them I'll remember that I've once saw such a nice thing or place. It's just like, storing beautiful things in the form of pictures so you can see it and remember. It's not forgotten until the picture stays"Tine said and felt Sarawat's hand tighen on his.

"Then maybe you could help me"

"How? Just tell me"Tine said, ready to do anything for Sarawat.

"What about feelings? Beautiful Feelings, how will you store them so that you won't forget it? How can I make the beautiful feelings stay unforgotten?"Sarawat asked,his words from heart and Tine was slightly confused about how to answer,what confused him more was the question.

"Why.......why such a question out of blue?"Tine asked and Sarawat turned his head to the direction from where Tine's voice reached out to him.

"Because........"

"Because,when I'm with you, everything feels beautiful........the feels too........and I love this feeling. But what if one day you go? I still want to store this memories and remember them, because it's so beautiful........... it's beautiful with you,Tine, even the darkness is"Sarawat said, he stopped in between,but he didn't stuttered. His words were from the bottom of his heart,not a word he said was lie.

Tine's breath hitched as he looked at Sarawat's face,he may not know this,But Sarawat's eyes were looking into his even if he can't see. His heartbeat fastened again.........

the feeling was beautiful.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 797 18
Here, the story depicts between two childhood best friends and they love each other but don't have the courage to say it to each other. They show the...
202K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
37.7K 1.7K 33
"In our next life, I shall find you" Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree a rich model student that kept seeing a man in a historical bridal attire in his dre...
308K 20K 37
Sarawat and Tine share a bed. Sarawat and Tine have never met. A story about two unlikely 'bedmates' who find their way to each other OR Two broken...