Y/n's adventure: Lui x reader...

By Sia_kurenai

Part two will be there soon! Love+craziness+cuteness+drama=MY STORY! Vote! And comment! I love reading them... More

Author note
Thats my sis!
Chapter 1 Meetings
Chapter2 : Sister?!
Chapter 3:Siblings
Chapter: 4 Lui!
Chapter: 5 Flashbacks
Chapter: 6 Teasing
chapter-7
Chapter 8 : A Boy?!
Chapter 9: New School! old friend!
Chapter 10: Have you fallen?
My drawings lui and you
Jealous
Chapter 11: Zac with y/n?
Chapter 12: Dont You trust me?
Chapter:13 My Brother/Sister? *Yikes*
Chapter 14: A replace
Chapter 15: Guilty?
Chapter: 16 Nee- san!
Chapter 17 D-date?!
My randomness Single lui
Merry Christmas and happy birthday!
Chapter 18: every day morning routine
Chapter 19: Master mind on!
Chapter 20: Plan no.2
Chapter 21: sassy rule
Chapter:22 Bracellet
Chapter 23: Me? And yandere?
Chapter: 24 Backbenchers
Chapter 25: Y/n einstein
Chapter 26: Trust me......
Chapter 27: You!?
Chapter 28: Love
Chapter 29: Lui's house
Chapter 30: FUCK THESE PRINCE CHARMINGS?!
Die!? (Random)
Chapter 31: Not a lovely
Chapter 32 Sorry nee
Rivalry (random)
Chapter 34: Shu our God
Chapter 35: New rival!
Chapter 36: Kiss!
Thank you!
Chapter 37: Lui and cupcakes
Chapter 38: Parents....
2k special!: I mis-GO AWAY!? Pt.1
2k special: I mis-GO AWAY!? Pt.2
Minecraft ! (random)
Shu ramsay (random)
Chapter 39: Sick!
Chapter 40: sick Day
Chapter 41: Share it....
Chapter 42:Uh love? Me...
2k special!: I mis-GO AWAY!? Pt.3
Chapter 43: Nurse y/n!
chapter 44 (half): Dojo!
chapter 45:Xander and dojo
Author asks something
Chapter 46: skate!
On haitus
Chapter 47: Flirt bitch Flirt
Chapter 48: Promise me Lui!
Chapter 49: Aaah! Run!
Chapter 50: Jelly jelly Jealous!
Chapter 51: Talking to moon
Chapter 52: Moments with you
Chapter 53: Lui's assurance (valentine special!)
Chapter 54: Fly away!
Chapter 55: lui, canada and more!
Chapter 56: Resonate baby!
Chapter 57: Your fault y/n!
New book!
Chapter 58: how Heartless!
Chapter 59: Arcane Sphinx!
Chapter 60: Train hard y/n!!
Chapter 61: Dragon orge I am coming!
Chapter 62: Orge
randomness! Lui's savage mom!
Chapter 63: that fox, MANNERFUL!?
Thank you So much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 33: Bluey's sleep

85 8 4
By Sia_kurenai

Lui and you went to the classes. You were excited because today was games period which comes only One time in a week which is today. But Lui seemed tired. You noticed him. He was sitting at second bench and you at last but in same row. You sighed and went to lui's bench. "Hey Lui you okay?" You asked. "Yeah" he answered.
Lui's flashback
You and lui were sleeping. Lui was a sensitive sleeper, a little sound can make him wake. Lui just slept when he was kicked by you. That's because you were not a normal sleeper you move a lot. "Lui woke up and growled at you. Now you have atleast 5 times made Lui fell of the bed. You growled and thought "how Shu manage her?" He asked to himself. And that moment "achew!" Shu sneezed because he wasn't slept.
Lui didn't know what to do he brought you in right position and pulled you closer. "Shu...." You mumbled hugging him. "Oi I am not Shu!" He said in jealousy. And yeah you did not let him sleep in peace. And at 5 a.m he slept but was interrupted by shu's call.
End
He recalled all the things happened. "Y/n I am just tired" "I need a nap" he said. "Idiot you need to hibernate" you mumbled. You gave him a worried look when an idea popped in your mind. "Bluey! Come to my bench I'll let you sleep!" You said. "Lui rolled his eyes and warned "don't you dare to take my scarf at all , no stealing of Luinor, no sounds because I am a sensitive sleeper.  "Yes sir!" You saluted him like a soldier. "Pffft.... He is too annoying and yet sensitive from inside." You thought and smiled.

Lui went to your bench made his head down and began closing his eyes. Good night Lui" you whispered. "Now it's my duty to make lui peacefully sleep." You said to yourself.
Class was noisy you can't hold back your anger anymore. You covered lui's ears and yelled angrily. "CANT YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?! THERE'S SOMEONE SLEEPING!? ONE MORE VOICE AND YOURE DEAD!?" All the student went to their bench and sat quietly having fear in their eyes. Even teacher stopped teaching and writing on board. You moved your hands slowly back. and then bell rang you needed to cover lui's ears again. you stood up having glitters in your eyes "IT GA- you were interrupted when you saw class's glare. You laughed nervously and cleared your throat. "Okay everyone go in two lines and quietly" you said in a deep voice.

You wanted to go and play outside but you also don't wanna lose Lui. "What should I do?" You asked to yourself. You looked at Lui who was sleeping peacefully. Those calm eyes............. He is too adorable when asleep......... to quite and calm.......... You said losting in your thought.

Timeskip
Lui's sleep was completed he slowly opened his eyes and saw you infront of him sitting quietly. Lui stood up rubbing his eyes, stretching. "Hey~ is little baby awake?" You said teasingly. "Shut up" he said blushing. " hey where's the class?" Lui asked. "Oh they are outside" you answered. "Haven't you went with them? He asked. "Ummm... no bluey I thought someone would bury you assuming that you're  dead. "Wait don't you wanted to go?" He asked. "Yeah I wanted........ but it's fine" you said giving him a closed eyed smile.
"Damn I never thought she can be that loyal..." Lui thought with a blush. "Although she's mine always.... " he said with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 6 34
Lillith and her siblings always get along, but when they all went to the park for a picnic one day the League attacked and they were captured by the...
2.9K 58 24
You Bump into the hottest guy on beyblade earth 'Shu Kurenai' and start crushing on him hard. I mean who wouldn't? He's a really good guy by Personal...
1.8M 52.4K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...