Step Brother

By Author_B98

STEP BROTHER REIMAGINED! He stayed on top of me for a few seconds longer his eyes melted into mine before he... More

Tall Glass of Water
Canada
Room of Memories
Welcome Home
Two Can Play At This
The Boy Called Kaden
Waiting Up
"Where Were We?"
The Notifications
Swings
Family Dinner
Vanishing Amy
3am
A Close One
Spaced Out
Adelaide Street
Shock
"Where is She?"
She Saw Everything
Promise
The Question
Those Three Words
Night of The Party
Awkwardly Upset Ride
Sleep Over at Noahs
Catch Me If Ya Can
Here's The Catch
LA, Here We Come
One Bed
The Strange Buff Guy
Violet James
Lunch Date
Don't Leave Me
We Know Everything
I'm Sorry
Unwanted Hell
Mama and The Phone
Would You Say It's Love
The Idea
Sneaking Out
Lets Not Go Home
Night of Jingle Ball
Anywhere, but Here!
We're Perfect
Breakfast and Surprises
The Lecture
Where to?
Perfectly Okay
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
Central Park
A Good Morning
Spontaneous Bowling
Where Are My Clothes
We Can't Hide Forever
Needing Space
Parks and Chickfala
Gift Shopping
Church Parking Lot
Ice Cream Conversation
Our Little Secret
The Rayments
Box of Memories

We Have A Tree House?

5 0 0
By Author_B98

Scarlett Johnson

   "You okay?"

  I heard Maya ask from behind me, I glanced over my shoulder as I slid into my sweatshirt.

   "I'm fine."

  I replied back shortly, she didn't say anything back and continued into the kitchen for breakfast.

    Once my jandals were on, I made my way out the back door of the house and into the yard.

  Frost covered the shortened grass, and I could slightly see my breath in the cold air.

    I decided to venture around the backyard I had never stepped foot into.

  The sky above me was a musty grey giving everything a depressing look.

  It wasn't enough that my Mom had taken away my phone, the weather was even sad, but who was I kidding, Canada was a strange place.

      After a minute of just standing still in the center of the yard my eyes drifted around and landed on a tree about twenty five feet ahead of me at the edge of the yard.

  It wasn't just any kind of tree, a wooden staircase was attached to it facing me.

  I followed the stairs up with my eyes, and they landed upon a medium sized tree house.

     It looked to be freshly painted blue and white, my eyes widened at the sight.

   "When did we get a tree house?"

  I asked myself out loud, I shook my thoughts away, and quickly strode for the stairs intrigued to see what awaited me at the top.

    I climbed up the stairs step by step, my body frozen by the time I had reached the top.

  I climbed the last few steps and once to the top I studied my surroundings.

    Surprisingly there was a little deck that wrapped around the entire tree house, a railing along all the sides prevented anyone from falling off.

  I seemed to be twenty feet up in the air, and the floor boards creaked and groaned below my jandals.

      I turned to face the little white door, I slowly approached it and wrapped my hand around the doorknob.

  I pulled it open only for it to practically swing open itself, I peered in to see hardwood floor.

  It was completely empty except for one of Noah's old guitars, his black acoustic.

    The walls were painted a light brown to match the dark hardwood floors, I noticed a picture of his first and second album on the wall in a frame.

  It must be his studio in the making.

I thought to myself , he probably hadn't finished it yet, but why wouldn't he have told me about it?

     I slowly closed the door behind me and descended the stairs, a tree house, now I really wanted to talk to Noah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 31 22
'You can keep your what ifs, I want real,' It was the moment my train left the platform, I turned and looked out of the window to wave goodbye to my...
38.7K 391 56
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
137 2 27
As I run down a hallway I can hear footsteps behind me getting faster and faster. I see a room just ahead, I reach the door and I try to get it open...
544K 16.7K 33
"I'd like to propose a toast," I raised my glass and looked around the room at the various expressions staring back up at me, "I'd also like to take...