๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฐ

Por TheSensualSinner

ยป ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ & ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ยซ ~ The S... Mรกs

ยป One
ยป Two
ยป Three
ยป Four
ยป Five
ยป Six
ยป Eight
ยป Nine
ยป Ten
ยป Eleven
ยป Twelve
ยป Thirteen
ยป Fourteen
ยป Fifteen
ยป Sixteen
ยป Seventeen
ยป Eighteen
ยป Nineteen
ยป Twenty
ยป Twenty 1
ยป Twenty 2
ยป Twenty 3
ยป Twenty 4
ยป Twenty 5
ยป Twenty 6
ยป Twenty 7
ยป Twenty 8
ยป Twenty 9
ยป Thirty
ยป Thirty 1
ยป Thirty 2
ยป Thirty 3
ยป Thirty 4
ยป Thirty 5
ยป Thirty 6
ยป Thirty 7
ยป Thirty 8
ยป Thirty 9
ยป Forty
ยป Forty 1
ยป Forty 2
ยป Forty 3
ยป Forty 4
ยป Forty 5
ยป Forty 6
ยป Forty 7
ยป Epilogue

ยป Seven

18.7K 424 53
Por TheSensualSinner

↠ ᴀ ɴᴀsᴛʏ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ

Aletheia Sokrátes:

My body shivered as my skin felt like a vampire laying in the center of the bed as the moon was my only light in this dark room I'm in. My hours in this solitary were lonesome and boring I even happened to use that bucket 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐢 provided me.

It wasn't bad, It's a good thing I have good hygiene.

I would have fallen asleep but the coldness and constant worrying kept itching me all day. It's funny how one action can change everything - one stupid action. I am horrified. I don't know what time it is but I know it's near what I'm dreading I can feel it in my stomach as it twists tightly.

The atmosphere was quiet then soon I heard movement and footsteps approaching my door, My skin prickled curling myself in a ball, and my heart raced with fear afraid of what's to come. Seconds my door opens seeing a tall and buff silhouette storming in my room,

Oh no, no, no!

He yanks my arm very roughly forcing me off the bed, I yelp and squealed in pain as we leave the room. It's happening so quickly that I can't think straight.

"We're we going?" I ask rapidly in panic and I expected to see Salieri here but he was nowhere in sight. Where is he? We start walking down a set of stairs that were icy cold to my feet.

"Shut up and take this" This man tosses a shirt in my face. I slip it on as it reached above my knees. He leads the way opening the basement door and the smell or shall I say the stench, reeked of blood and earth mold that wasn't pleasant at all.

"Oh God, no" I tried to stop but the man took hold of my shoulders forcing me to keep going. Is this it? Are they actually going to kill me here? Tonight!? I'm shaking due to anxiety might as well have a panic attack.

"This is gonna be fun to watch," The guy leading me says amusingly. What does he mean by that? Once we approach the link to the nasty scent I gagged covering my mouth. The floors were coated with dry and fresh blood as it was mixed with gods knows what and I didn't want to find out.

So I wasn't exaggerating at all, this scary basement does exist! I'm filled with fear.

"W-What are we doing here?" I asked shivering. It's chilly down here.

"I said the real work starts at dawn, didn't I?" The sound of his voice brought a colder chill to my body. I glance behind seeing Salieri emerge from the darkness wearing black jeans and a grey bloody shirt noticing his knuckles damaged. His tattoos frightened me and I hated tattoos, I don't like marking up my body permanently.

"What work?" I ask. Suddenly a rough push sent me to the bloody matted floor, I yelped in pain grimacing in disgust feeling uck coat my skin. Feet invaded my vision and I glance up to see Salieri staring down with a glare

"I want this floor to shine" It looked impossible!

"You're fucking kidding me!?" I exclaimed glaring back at him. Salieri raised his foot to push me on my back making sure to hurt me in the process. I wince feeling my elbows sting in pain. I'm gonna throw up, I got blood all over me. Tears threatened to spill but I refused biting my tongue.

"Fucking serious little cazzo, now get started and don't question me again" He threatened to scare me which worked and I cower

"Okay, okay!" Moments later, A bucket of water came crashing down beside me including a dirty sponge however there was no soap just hot water. How in the hell am I supposed to clean with just plain water? Especially with dry old blood

I sniffed grabbing the sponge secretly looking at them both and I notice his second-hand texting on a cell. That could be an advantage but I needed the right juncture or I'm being sloppy. Minutes later, The blood wasn't going anywhere! It's freaking engraved into the floor. I sighed in frustration feeling fed up and sore especially my arms but I wasn't gonna complain and I still felt like throwing up.

The stench was unbearable.

I grunt in anger as the floor still looked the same scrubbing aggressively hoping it will help but nothing!

"Something wrong mi amore?" I felt the man's knuckles caress the side of my face as his body heat was inches against mine. I cringed slapping his hands away causing him to chuckle. He's amused, do I amuse him? That prick!

Salieri left his henchmen to watch over me? Hmpf!

This time he trailed his hand down my head towards my neck Jesus! I slapped away his hand harder turning back to glare at him

"I'm not in the mood" I snap returning to my cleaning and when I looked at him, He seemed surprised and angry like I shouldn't have upset him. My cleaning was abruptly cut short when I felt his hand grip my neck forcing my body to the soaked wet floor, pressing the side of my face into the puddles of dirty blood.

I cried out in pain struggling to get up but it was no use

"It's your fucking fault why your here bitch so you better behave to the capo and me since your gonna be here for a while cunt... I could fuck the shit outta you but you're fucking lucky that the capo said you are off-limits so keep cleaning or next time, I'll make you clean the damn floor with your tongue" He yelled in anger making sure to grunt his tone and I mewled nodding my head

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed in scare and pain then he lets go feeling my neck throb - I'm gonna have crucial bruising later. I wiped my eyes continuing to clean having no other choice.
___________

It took hours but I finally left the cellar exhausted, sick, sore, and coated in the blood of dead men - it looked like I was in a horror movie, a terrible movie. Salieri's man guides me back to my room hoping to shower and praying blood wasn't permanent to human skin. Where did Salieri go? I would have thought he'd be here to enjoy my torment

"Where's Donovan?" We enter my room once again but I'm unexpectedly thrown to the floor roughly almost banging my head. I yelped seeing the man glare - what the!?

"What gives you the damn right to say his name? You're a fucking nobody bitch you got no right to say that name" He sneered then left the room slamming the door behind him.

I panic quickly getting up "Wait!! You can't leave me like this, I need to shower!! HEEY!!" I banged on the door multiple times until I tired myself out. I slid to the floor examining my bloody hands.

It looks so lewd and disgusting, Something I'd never wished to have on my hands, dead man's blood. The urge to throw up still lingered in my mind but I resisted again and again. I cried because this is all my fault and he's right my father kept telling me to leave it, unfortunately, my obsession overcame me repeatedly.

And I hate myself for it. Now I'm left scared and alone especially covered in strangers' blood whose life ended in tragedy. Soon I'm being interrupted again when the door opens recognizing the silhouette of, Donovan Salieri

-

Tony - (Donovan's 2nd hand) above
Gonna be seeing a lot of him 😉

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

89.9K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
16K 505 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
528K 13.6K 53
"What are you doing" I panted my eyes travelling towards his bee stung lips. "Tasting you" he said coming closer to bite my bottom lip. "And right no...
235K 4.1K 31
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...