012. My sunshine ||Will Byers...

Por ITS_KILLEDME

•Friends to Lovers• ( UNDER EDITING) Tristan Harrington's life is turned upside down and inside out when his... Mais

CAST AND NOTES -
I: The Vanishing of Will Byers
I: The Vanishing Of Will Byers
II: The Weirdo On Maple Street
IV: The Body
V: The Flea and the Acrobat
VI: The Monster
VII: The Bathtub pt1
VII: The Bathtub pt2
VIII: The Upside Down
IX: MADMAX
X: Trick or Treat, Freak pt1
X: Trick of Treat, Freak pt2
XI: The Pollywog
XII: Will the Wise
XIII: Dig Dug pt1
XIII: Dig Dug pt2
XIV: The Spy pt1
XIV: The Spy pt2
XV: The Mind Flayer pt 1

III: Holly, Jolly

724 31 0
Por ITS_KILLEDME

Tristan woke with a stretch as he remembers the information they received yesterday. Tristan deciding on wearing a plain black shirt with a flannel on over it. It was a green flannel, a dark green. Steve got it for him a few years ago but Tristan highly doughs that he remembers. Tristan finished it off with a pair of blue jeans and his shoes. He walked out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen where Steve was. Steve looked up from his plate.

"Your eggs are still in the pan. I can make more if your hungry." Steve says. Tristan smiles a quick smile before grabbing a plate. He scooped the eggs onto the plate and sat down two seats from Steve. It was a bit awkward but it was also peaceful. Steve got up and took his plate to the sink.

"I'm heading to Mike's." Tristan says as he runs back upstairs to grab his bag and puts his glove on. He ran back down and left using the back door to get his bike. He rode it down to Mike's where he found the bikes of his friends. He knocks on the door. Mrs. Wheeler answers.

"Good morning Tristan. Come in, Mike and the boys are down stairs." She says. Tristan smiles.

"Thanks Mrs. Wheeler." And walked to the basement stairs. As he was walking down her heard Mike.

"--that should give us a few hours for Operation Mirkwood."

"Mirkwood?" Tristan asks. Everyone looks up at him. Eleven who is sitting on the couch does a small smile and goes back to messing with the radio.

"Yeah, Mirkwood. Because, you know, its where he last was." Mike says. Tristan stands next to Dustin and Lucas.

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asks.

"Just trust me on this, okay?" Mike asks Lucas. He nods.

"Did you get the supplies?" Mike asks Lucas.

"Yeah. Binoculars. . . from 'Nam. Army knife. . . also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana. . . and the wrist rocket." Lucas finishes holding the wrist rocket. The other items lay out on the table.

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asks Lucas.

"First of all, it is a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogoron's not real." Lucas says.

'But the monster out there is,' Tristan thought. It scared Tristan to his core that Will is somewhere that he isn't. Somewhere where he couldn't protect him. Dustin dumping out his bag brings Tristan back into reality.

"Well alrighty. So, we've got. . . Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Vanilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." Dustin looks to Mike with a smile.

"Seriously?" Lucas says in a monotone expression. Tristan does a smile at Lucas's expression.

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina. and besides, why do we even need weapons anyways. We have her."

"She shut one door!" Lucas protests against Dustin. Tristan couldn't help but laugh at them. They always seem to get into fights.

"Well she did it with her mind." Tristan says making Lucas look at him with a 'seriously' face. Tristan shruged.

"That's insane! Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do. Like. . ." Dustin goes over to the heap of stuff next to where Eleven is sitting and pulls out a large item. That item being

"I bet, she could make this fly." Dustin stands in front of Eleven as she still messes with the walkie.

"Hey. Hey. Okay, concentrate. Okay?" Dustin let's go and it falls to the floor. He picks it up and drops it again.

"Idiot." Lucas says under his breath.

"She's not a dog." Mike says taking the ship away from them. another voice is heard.

"Boys! Time for school!" The boys all grab their things before going up the stairs. Tristan follows after Dustin and heads to get his bike.

They ride to school and Tristan goes to his locker. He puts in the combo. 50-32-10. The locker opens. He has English two for his first class. He grabs the notebook. His eyes travel to a picture that is taped inside the locker door. It is a picture of him and Will at halloween. It was just at Wills house, for the after party, but Tristan still wore some of the makeup. He and Will were zombies. The bell rings kicking Tristan out of his trance. He walks down the hall to English.

                 _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Lunch rolled around and Tristan, Mike, Lucas and Dustin search around for rocks that will fit in the wrist rocket. Tristan found two good size rocks when Dustin speaks up.

"Do you think Eleven was born with her powers, like the X-Men, or do you think she acquired them, like. . . like Green Lantern?" Tristan didn't say a word as they continued.

"She's not a superhero. She's a weirdo." Lucas says picking up a rock and putting it back.

"Why does that matter? The X- Men are weirdos." Mike says. Lucas looks to him.

"If you lover her so much, why don't you marry her?" Lucas says.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asks.

"Mike, seriously?" Lucas says with his hands out.

"What?"

"You look at her all, like. . . Hi, El! El! El! El! I love you so much! Would you marry me?" Lucas exclaims. He got to the ground on one knee like a proposal.

"Shut up, Lucas." Mike says. Tristan looked up.

"Yeah, shut up, Lucas." Troy sneers.

"What are you losers doing back here?"

"Probably looking for their missing friend."

"That's not funny. It's serious. He's in danger." Dustin says.

"I hate to break it to you, Toothless, but he's not in danger. He's dead. That's what my dad says. He said he was probably killed by some other queer." They both laugh. Tristan hand scrunched his hand into a fist.

"Come on, guys. Just ignore them." Tristan says to James and Troy. Tristan walks past Troy and his friends follow suit. But Troy puts his foot out as Mike walks by. Mike falls to the ground and hits his chin on a rock. Lucas and Dustin rush to Mike.

"watch where you're going, Frogface." James and Troy high-five as they walk away. Tristan decided to not push him and go help his friend. Tristan helps Mike up from the ground.

"You good?" Tristan asks. Mike nods and removes his hand from his face. Dustin grabs a rock from the ground.

"Hey. How about this one? Yeah?" Dustin hands the rock to Mike.

"Yeah." Mike agrees. He gives the rock to Lucas.

"Yeah, this is the monster killer!" Mike laughs.   Soon the lunch bell rings signaling for them to go back inside and get to class.

                 _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

School ends and we take off to Mikes house to get Eleven. Once we got there we see her in a blue jacket and sweatpanst. She was facing the fence when we got there.

"El. You okay?" Mike asks her. She nods. Mike pats the seat.

"Hop on. We only have a few hours." Tristan and everyone else gets on their bikes as El gets on Mike's. They took of in the grass. Due it how hard it is to regularly petal Tristan had to stand up. They rode their bikes to the woods where they began the walk on foot. Tristan was behind Mike and El. He wanted to listen but decided against it. He needed release, to allow his powers out, to do something but he can't. Not yet. Maybe not ever. They continue to walk in the woods. Tristan looked up into the sky's but was greeted by the orange of autumn. He smiles a bit. Autumn has always been Tristan's favorite time of year.

They continue their walk all the to the Byers house. Tristan has a guess that he would be here, well in the Upside down version.

"Here." El says stopping and facing Mike.

'Yeah, this is where Will lives." Mike tells her.

"Hiding." Eleven says to Mike. Tristan had used his kick stand to prop his bike up, his arms feeling weird from walking the bike most of the way.

"No, no, this is where he lives. He's missing from here. Understand?" Mike asks. Lucas and Dustin dump their bikes on the ground. Looking at Eleven. Tristan could feel the pressure their eyes are saying. He knew that Eleven couldn't explain things very well but if he started to explain things that he should'nt know, they would be a step closer to figuring it out.

"What are we doing here?" Lucas asks.

"She said he's hiding here." Mike tells him.

"Um. . . no!" Lucas says with his eyes wide.

"I swear, if we walked all the way out here for nothing- -" Dustin started but Lucas interupted loudly.

"That's exactly what we did. I told you she didn't know what the hell she was talking about!" Lucas yells at Mike as he uses his hand to gesture to her. Mike turns away from Lucas. Tristan looks to his glove.

"Why did you bring us here?" Mike asks. Eleven could only stammer. She didn't know how to explain it.

"Mike, don't waste your time with her."

"What do you want to do then?" Mike asks with a almost yelling tone.

"Call the cop, like we should have done yesterday." Lucas says.

"We are not calling the cops!" Mike retorts.

"Hey, guys?" Dustin's voice was drowned out by Lucas's as he yells with Mike.

"What other choice do we have?"

"Guys!" Dustin yells making the two boys shut up. Sirens wailed and they watched as cop cars drive by and a ambulence.

"Will. . ." Tristan says quietly. Dustin, Mike and Lucas turn around to get their bikes but Tristan takes off runing. They ride right besides Tristan as he runs. They arrive and go behind a firetruck and watches. Tristan's breath is heavy as he watches  two officers pull something out of the water and onto a small raft type thing. Tristan's breath got caught in his throat. It was Will.

"It's, it's not Will. It can't be." Tristan says as he continues to watch. The officers bring the body out of the water in the raft. Lucas sighs.

"It's Will. It's really Will." Mike and Eleven walk behind the firetruck more. Mike holds onto the truck. Eleven gets closer.

"Mike--" She lightly grabs his shoulder but he slaps her arm away.

"Mike? Mike, what? You were supposed to help us find him alive. You said he was alive! Why did you lie to us? What's wrong with you? What is wrong with you?" Mike yells at her. Tristan had tears in his eyes. Maybe they were too late. Maybe the monster that Tristan see's in his dreams got him. But Tristan couldn't wait for a answer. He ran. Ran away from Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Eleven. Away from Will's body. Tristan didn't stop at the Byers house to get his bike. He ran until he couldn't. Suprisling, he ended up at his house. By now the tears became rivers apon his face as he entered the house. He heard the living room tv on. Steve was in a chair watching something. Steve looked up.

"Tristan?" He queshtions. Steve quickly stood up as he looked closer at Tristan. Right now Tristan didn't need Steve Harrington but his older brother. Tristan ran right into Steve and hugged him. Steve wrapped his arms around Tristan. Then Tristan let out his emotion a different way then planned. Through tears. He cried into Steve's shirt.

"Hey, hey. Why are you crying?" Steve asked Tristan as he rubbed his back. Tristan cried more but had to tell him.

"W-Will, he's gone! He's, he's gone, Steve, he's, he's--" A sob tore right through Tristan making his legs give away. Steve caught him and gently let him to the floor where they didn't move. Steve knew what Tristan was trying to say. He didn't like to see Tristan so broken. It brought back memories but also happy times. No words were exchanged between them. Tristan was being held by his brother and it began to fix something  that broke a long time ago.

Their love for eachother.

By the time Tristan was done crying was when he fell asleep. Steve carefully lifted Tristan's small figure from the floor and slowly brought him to his room. It's been years since Steve actually had a good look around. Most times now were just small glances. His room's desk is neat and his bookshelf had no extra room. Steve placed Tristan on his bed and covered him with a black blanket that sat at the end of his bed. At this moment Steve told himself that he will do anything to keep a smile on Tristan face.  

____________________________________________

2128 words

Next chapter should be out soon.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

19.6K 455 27
Y/n L/n was experiment number 10. You escaped the lab when you were eleven. After walking a few miles, you passed out. When you came too, four boys w...
6.4K 139 16
[COMPLETED] Y/N Harrington has been friends with 'The Party' since Will Byers' disappearance. When she gets taken by Dr Brenner who is surprisingly s...
341 0 9
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʙʏꜱɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ || ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ ʜᴀʀʀɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ uoʇɓuıɹɹɐH ǝʌǝʇS || sɹǝʇʇısʎqɐᙠ ǝɥ⊥ Stranger Things Steve Harrington Steve Harrington x Reader Steve Harrington...
5.9K 113 30
THE OTHER SPY A Dustin Henderson story. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Will hasn't been the only one missing. What happens when it's not j...