III: Holly, Jolly

Tristan woke with a stretch as he remembers the information they received yesterday. Tristan deciding on wearing a plain black shirt with a flannel on over it. It was a green flannel, a dark green. Steve got it for him a few years ago but Tristan highly doughs that he remembers. Tristan finished it off with a pair of blue jeans and his shoes. He walked out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen where Steve was. Steve looked up from his plate.

"Your eggs are still in the pan. I can make more if your hungry." Steve says. Tristan smiles a quick smile before grabbing a plate. He scooped the eggs onto the plate and sat down two seats from Steve. It was a bit awkward but it was also peaceful. Steve got up and took his plate to the sink.

"I'm heading to Mike's." Tristan says as he runs back upstairs to grab his bag and puts his glove on. He ran back down and left using the back door to get his bike. He rode it down to Mike's where he found the bikes of his friends. He knocks on the door. Mrs. Wheeler answers.

"Good morning Tristan. Come in, Mike and the boys are down stairs." She says. Tristan smiles.

"Thanks Mrs. Wheeler." And walked to the basement stairs. As he was walking down her heard Mike.

"--that should give us a few hours for Operation Mirkwood."

"Mirkwood?" Tristan asks. Everyone looks up at him. Eleven who is sitting on the couch does a small smile and goes back to messing with the radio.

"Yeah, Mirkwood. Because, you know, its where he last was." Mike says. Tristan stands next to Dustin and Lucas.

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asks.

"Just trust me on this, okay?" Mike asks Lucas. He nods.

"Did you get the supplies?" Mike asks Lucas.

"Yeah. Binoculars. . . from 'Nam. Army knife. . . also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana. . . and the wrist rocket." Lucas finishes holding the wrist rocket. The other items lay out on the table.

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asks Lucas.

"First of all, it is a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogoron's not real." Lucas says.

'But the monster out there is,' Tristan thought. It scared Tristan to his core that Will is somewhere that he isn't. Somewhere where he couldn't protect him. Dustin dumping out his bag brings Tristan back into reality.

"Well alrighty. So, we've got. . . Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Vanilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." Dustin looks to Mike with a smile.

"Seriously?" Lucas says in a monotone expression. Tristan does a smile at Lucas's expression.

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina. and besides, why do we even need weapons anyways. We have her."

"She shut one door!" Lucas protests against Dustin. Tristan couldn't help but laugh at them. They always seem to get into fights.

"Well she did it with her mind." Tristan says making Lucas look at him with a 'seriously' face. Tristan shruged.

"That's insane! Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do. Like. . ." Dustin goes over to the heap of stuff next to where Eleven is sitting and pulls out a large item. That item being

"I bet, she could make this fly." Dustin stands in front of Eleven as she still messes with the walkie.

"Hey. Hey. Okay, concentrate. Okay?" Dustin let's go and it falls to the floor. He picks it up and drops it again.

012. My sunshine ||Will Byers x OC!male reader||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें