XV: The Mind Flayer pt 1

Tristan stands frozen as he watches Demogorgon after Demogorgon arise from the Upside Down. Hopper backs away from the glass as the Demodog's ram into it. Tristan looked at Hopper. He points back at the elevator and mouthes 'Go'. Tristan quickly turns back around and goes into the main hallway. He looks down the hall to the elevator but quickly begins to search for the stairs. He found it.

Within ten minutes Tristan made it back to the door. He pounds on it until it opens. One of the guards pulls Tristan inside by his arm, his grip making Tristan hiss in pain.

"Let go!" Tristan yells. The guards grip goes dead as Tristan walks past Bob.

"What is going on?" Joyce asks him. Tristan looks at her, running a hand through his hair.

"We're under attack." Tristan walks over to what the doctors injected into Will. "We need to make Will sleep."

"What?" Joyce questions him.

"He's a spy. If he knows where we are, so does the shadow monster."

"He's lying!" Will screams.

"He killed those soldiers. He'll kill us too!" Tristan tells Joyce.

"He's lying! He's lying! He's lying!" Will continues to scream the line over and over. Tristan puts the needle into the liquid before putting some into the syringe. The sudden sound of gunshots makes Tristan almost drop the needle.

"Those are gunshots!" Bob says in worry. Tristan looks at Will. He wants this to be over. God, he just wants it all to be over.

"Will, Will! Do you know who I am?" Joyce questions her youngest son. Will just stares at her.

"Do you know who I am?" She questions again, this time a bit more harshly.

"You're. . . You're. . . You're mom." Will answers her after a while. Joyce looks at Tristan who is already holding the needle. She then looks to Bob.

"Hold him down." Joyce tells him. Bob does as he is told and grabs Will.

"No! No! No! Let me go! No! Let me go!" Will screams. Tristan watches as Bob holds most of Will down. Joyce grabs Will's arm and moves his sleeve. Tristan puts the needle into Will's skin and injects the clear liquid. It took only seconds for Will to slowly go limp in Bob's arms. Tristan wipes his watering eyes. He needs to be strong, strong for Will. The door is pushed open forcefully.

Hopper and Dr. Owen's looks at Will's unconscious body and Tristan's gloved hand holding the syringe. They look back down the hall.

"We gotta go. We gotta go." Hopper says as he goes over to Will. Tristan grabs the clear liquid vile and shoves them into his pocket. Hopper carries Will as they all head out into the hallway. All around them was screaming. If you listened closely you could tell who was still alive or not. Tristan tried not to listen and just follow Hopper.

A Demodog jumps on top of a guard and sinks its teeth into the guards chest. The Guard screams. The group goes to turn around when a guard there fires at something down a different hallway.

Dr. Owen's opens a near by door and hurries everyone inside. Hopper sets Will down on a tale in the room as Dr. Owen's closes the door.

Tristan stares at the computers. Watching the Demodogs kill everyone through the small screen.