XIV: The Spy pt2

Tristan watches as Will sits in front of a table littered in pictures of his house. Each photo was connected. Tristan moves a bit in his seat to the previous one, remaking the weird vines that are spreading across Hawkins.

"Sam, this is ludicrous."

"Just give him a moment, okay?"

"We don't have time--," The doctor argues with Dr. Owens.

"Hey, jackass, why don't you do us all a favor and shut up, okay?" Hopper says behind Tristan and Will. Will stands slowly and begins to look for a certain point on the photo map. He walks to the front of the table and points.

"That's it." Will says simpily.

"That's what? What. . . what's there, Will?" Dr. Owen questions Will, trying to understand.

"I don't know. I just know he doesn't want me to see there. I think it's important." Will explains.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Two security guards escort Joyce, Bob, Will and Trstan back to the room. Hopper goes with Dr. Owens. Will lays back on the hospital bed, Tristan at his side. Time goes by slowly. Joyce and Bob had taken the seats next to Will's bed as they wait. Tristan plays with a string coming from his glove.He hears Will's breath hitch.

"I'm sorry." Will tells everyone in the room. Tristan looks to Will, confused. Joyce is right at the other side of Will's bed.

"What? What do you mean, sweetie?" Joyce questions him. will turns to his mother. He is on the verge of crying.

"He made me do it." Will tells her. Joyce stands up, hovering clser t her son.

"Who? Who made you do what?" She asks. Tristan quickly tries to piece together what Will is trying to say. In the middle of his thought Will speaks up again.

"I told you. They upset him. They shouldn't have done that. They shouldn't have upset him. " Will says through his forming tears. Tristan looks to Will, a knowing look on his face.

"The spy." Tristan looks at Will as he cries.

"The spy!" Tristan stands quickly, rushing to the door. Two guards get ready to stop him but Tristan uses his voice.

"Move away." The guards stop in their tracks and stand still as Tristan rushes out the door. The minute Tristan is far enough away he undoes his ability. The guards begin to move again, this time they stop Bob from following after Tristan.

Tristan rn's straight to an elevator and clicks the button multiple times. The door's open, luckily there's no one inside. Tristan pushes the lowest button. The elevator doors close. THey open up again a minute and a half later. He could see into the room, Hopper stand's near a seated woman as they look at something. He watches as Hopper goes over to the glass wall, looking down.

Demogorgon's arise from the dark.