VI: The Monster

Tristan rides his bike back home. He knew that he needs some time away from everyone. But he worries about Lucas. Tristan pushes Lucas aside and focused on going home. Tristan arrived at his house and placed his bike in its designated spot.  Tristan took his shoes off as he walking in through the back door. It was quiet. Well mostly quiet, music played up stairs. Tristan went up the stairs to the top floor. He went straight to the bathroom. Tristan hates being sweaty, it just makes him feel gross. Tristan turns on the shower and gets undressed and waits for the water to become warm. Once the water was he stepped inside.

Tristan walks back to his room while using a towel t dry his hair. He changes into a set of blue pajamas. He hung the towel over a chair and climbed into bed. Tristan looked over at his dresser. What was once all neat and clean is now stacked with Polaroid pictures of Will. Tristan grabbed one from the pile.

'I'm coming Will,' Tristan thought before closing his eyes. Allowing darkness take him.

                _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Tristan, who is now dressed in a dark green shirt, black jacket, black pants and his regular shoes and his black glove, rides to Mikes. House. He arrives the same time Dustin does. Dustin smiles at Tristan who can't help but smile back. Once they got inside they head straight to the basement.

"I just. . . I can't believe she didn't come back."

"She's gotta be close." Dustin says. 

"She said it wasn't safe. She just messed up the compasses because she wanted to protect us. She didn't betray us."

"Mike, calm down." Tristan says as he stands next to Dustin.

"I shouldn't have yelled at her. I never should've done that."

"Mike, this isn't your fault."

"Yeah, it's Lucas'."

"It wasn't his fault, either." Dustin says. Mike stops pacing.

"It wasn't his fault?" Mike turned to Dustin.

"No." Dustin defends.

"So you're saying he wasn't way out of line?" Mike asks Dustin.

"Totally, but so were you!" Dustin says to Mike.

"What?"

"And so was Eleven." Dustin continued.

"Oh, give me a break!" Mike shot at Dustin.

"No, Mike, you give me a break! All three of you were being a bunch of little assholes! Me and Tristan were the only reasonable ones. But the bottom line is. . . you pushed first. And you know the rule. You draw first blood. . ."

"No! No way! I'm not shaking his hand." Mike retorts.

"You're shaking his hand!" Dustin yells at him. Tristan still stands where Dustin left. He was really just watching his friends yell at eachother.

"No, I'm not."

"This isn't a discussion. This is a rule of law. Obey or be banished from the party. Do you wanna be banished?"

"No."

"Good." Dustin says and walks over to one of the couches and gets his coat. Tristan, who never took of his black zip up jacket stands by the stairs waiting.

"Where are we going?" Mike asks.

"Where do you think? We're going to get Lucas." Dustin walks back to Mike.

"And then we're going to find Eleven." Dustin says as he throws Mikes jacket at Mike.

"Then Will." Tristan speaks up. Mike looks to him then gets on his jacke. They quickly get to their bikes and take off towards Lucas' house.

012. My sunshine ||Will Byers x OC!male reader||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara