You Can't Hide (Vincent/Purpl...

By ArcheryIsLife2

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another A/N Please read!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17 (Cursing warning)
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Another A/N (Sorry!)
Sequel?
A creepypasta X reader?
I think I know what to do...
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL'S OUT

Chapter 2

14.6K 292 531
By ArcheryIsLife2

Your POV

The man walked up to you. You were petrified.

"Sweet and beautiful. I'll be back tomorrow night, this isn't the last you will see my sweet."

He was gone. You sank down to the floor, crying. When the power turned back on, you stood up and left the Pizzeria.

You listened to your music the whole way home.

Time skip
--------------------------------------------------------------
You sank into your bed, debating if you want to sleep or play your game again. You felt yourself drift to sleep.

BANG!! Your bedroom door slammed open! Standing in the doorway was a man that look like he was painted completely purple.

"I couldn't stay away, sweetheart." He started to remove his purple guard shirt...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
57.5K 2.3K 15
( IF YOU WANT YOUR EYES TO BLEED, THEN YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. SERIOUSLY, I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 14, DONT PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS HELL) [2nd...
7.9K 327 20
You were enjoying a nice afternoon at the park when an excited child runs up to you, chattering excitedly. You have no idea who he is, but you decide...