𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘¦ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’οΏ½...

By StellarFelix

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... More

Prologue β†’ Loverboy
β†’ Moving On
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met Again
β†’ Beautiful Feelings
β†’ In Our Heart's
β†’ More secrets?
β†’ This Love is Difficult
β†’ Disappearance
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Untold Story
β†’Truth Untold
β†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
β†’ Different from Different
β†’ Find Ways to be Happy
β†’ Missing?
β†’ I saw him
β†’ Better this way.......
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met again
β†’ Knowing you closer
β†’ Cruel fate
β†’ It was close.......
β†’ This love is difficult
β†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Found my Loverboy
Sorry

β†’ Knowing You Closer

595 58 0
By StellarFelix

"Did you made this? Wow, it's so amazing"Tine said totally amazed by the taste of the soft cake that Sarawat brought for him.

"A few years ago, dad hired a teacher to take care of me and teach at home and she taught me. I can't cook a lot or make a lot of things tho"Sarawat said as he still hold the small box in his hand.

"This is so good. Honestly, once I tried to bake cake and in the end it was a big piece of charcoal"Tine laughed and Sarawat chuckled.

It only took days for them to get closer, at break time's Time would go meet Sarawat and they talk about anything they wanted. Without realising they got closer and both waited for break time.

"I should've asked someone else for help"Type mumbled looking at Sarawat and Tine and Dew elbowed him.

"You jealous brat"

"Like you aren't"Type scoffed elbowing back Dew and glaring at him.

"So,I heard the fest is coming,what will you be performing?"Tine asked curiously. Every year the fest is held and anyone who wants to participate can do it, it's more about expressing your talent than like a competition.

"Uhm,I like to play piano, so I was planning to perform it. But I'm feeling nervous"Sarawat said honestly and Tine looked at him as he finished eating the final piece of cake and closed the box.

"Why tho?"Tine asked and Sarawat shrugged.

"I don't think I can do it......... I'm feeling discouraged"Sarawat mumbled and Tine bit his lips.

"You can tell me anything,you know that,right?"Tine asked and Sarawat nodded.

"Well, my father and brother are usually busy but in the past year's everytime I performed somewhere,mom would be there watching me,even if I can't see her. Now, she's also quite busy"Sarawat's head hung low and Tine frowned.

"You never told me about your friends"Tine said.

"I don't have a friend. I used to go to a different college before but they were too rude to students like me and so my parents are sending me here now"Sarawat said and Tine was silent for a few seconds before grinning.

"Well, you forgot me. I'm your best friend, I can come to cheer for you,right?"Tine asked and Sarawat's eyes widened a little before turning his head to the right,he could tell from Tine's voice.

Although they've gotten close, they haven't shared much about eachother, they haven't mentioned themselves as bestfriends. Now that hearing Tine saying that they're bestfriends made him feel happy at heart and it could be seen on his face.

"R-really? Can you come?"

"Of course I can. Can you let me see you practicing piano once before the original performance?"Tine asked, eager to see this special person to him doing everything that he enjoys to do. He loved seeing Sarawat smile,he liked to make stupid jokes to make him chuckle, he liked to annoy him until he scold Tine to stop. He just Loved being around Sarawat.

"Sure, I can. Let's go to music room"Sarawat was excited to show Tine what he have been practicing. Sarawat really loved the attention Tine giving him. His parents love and care for him, his teachers and classmates are also nice but no one has been to him like Tine is being. Tine really made him happy from heart and so, Sarawat had a pray to have him by his side until the end.

Walking into the music room, Sarawat without any confusion straight went to the piano he always practiced on and looked around plainly.

"I'm right here, I'll sit here and watch"He heard Tine's voice and smiled before nodding once and taking his hands and placing them on top of the keys,ever so gently,not applying any pressure on it.

Sarawat had a happy expression as he stood with his back straight in front of the big musical instrument with black and white keys. Tine eagerly was looking at Sarawat's fingers, waiting for him to start playing.

Sarawat took a deep breath,before his pressed a finger down on a key producing a low key note and Tine hold in his breath, it was just him and Sarawat playing in the empty silent room, adding to the feels.

Soon a few low,long notes came followed by the short,high notes. Sarawat's figure started to slouch bit by bit,head down,fingers lightly running over the keys producing a sad music.

Smile on their faces fade, the silence in the room made the music hear louder and touch deep into Tine's heart. Sarawat eye's closed,but he had a sad expression with his eyebrows frowning a little.

The notes where smooth, matching the last notes, sad music melting into the atmosphere, wetting Tine's eyes as he was reminded of his past. He never really loved to think a lot about his past but now that the music's touching his heart, he melted into the feels.

The music ended with a long high note, lasting for a few seconds before Sarawat finally took back the weight applied onto the key. Silence filled in the room again.

Sarawat opened his eyes, world was still dark for him, he wasn't looking for the light. He was trying to listen to Tine. However all he could hear was the chair moving on the tiles making a slightly irritating sound.

Sarawat flinched and jumped a little when he felt two arms wrapped around his from behind, something resting on his shoulder. His body stiffened under the touch before he recognised Tine's touch,scent and relaxed.

"You're doing great, this is so good"Tine whispered,his voice cracking and Sarawat didn't knew how to react. Tine sounded sad.

"Thanks"Sarawat whispered before lifting up one of his hands and placing it over Tine's and leaned into the touch.

"You're sad"Sarawat mumbled and Tine smiled and shook his head.

"Not anymore. I have a very special person next to me now"Tine said and Sarawat's heartbeat raced. He was sure being mentioned,but special can mean in a lot of ways and he didn't care what Tine meant,as long as this guy hugging him right now would stay.

_

"So you also had a rich family?"

"Hm, both my parents are rich. They loved eachother and I was once the most important person in their live's. However, you know, sometimes god can give you some hard moments to see how strong you are. I've seen my father cheating on my mom with my own eyes, I was too little then and scared. Mom forgave him for some reason. But things didn't went pretty well. The love that my parents shared, slowly started to fade away. Dad had less time for us, often became abusive and they got divorced"Tine stopped and looked down.

"I didn't wanted to go with either of them, my grandmother took me in. Loved and cared for me. She wasn't rich, which says my mom worked really hard to earn all the richness that she have. Even if the living conditions in my grandmothers house couldn't be compared with my old house, I loved it there. She had time for me, love and care. She worked hard to buy that one camera that I still have with me. She showed me that the men not only needs to learn textbooks,they have to travel around,see and hear from around. This will give a lot lessons that'll help us going forward in life. I still went to college until last year, she passed away and I dropped out. I travelled around with this camera and came here about 6months ago. I met Dew,who became one of the friends that I adore the most and then I met you"Tine said with a small smile and looked at Sarawat sitting silently,he was listening attendively.

"Well, that's all about me. I don't really have a family now. My mom tried to bring me back but for some reason I loved being like this more"He shrugged and chuckled and Sarawat smiled softly.

Sarawat knew it was his turn and he sighed.

"I wasn't born blind. I lost my sight from an accident. My parents weren't rich like now then and couldn't do the operation. The business was always at loss until recently everything has improved and we're rich. My father and brother loved luxury life which is why we live like rich even in poor and this brought my father a lot of debts. They're now discussing about my operation"

Sarawat said and Tine smiled,"That's great. I hope you get your sight back and you can se- erm, so do you know when will be the Operation?"Tine changed the subject and Sarawat shook his head,he was thinking about his past.

He was easy to be fooled before, especially when everything he had was absolute darkness everywhere around him. No matter how bright the days and lights are, everything was the same for a person who can't see. He wasn't born blind, he lost his sight in an accident that happened to him when he was only 10, he remember having a nice friend before the incident. However,he never heard about him after,since they moved into another neighbourhood not long after the accident.

His world changed and so he changed, the began building up walls around him to protect himself from getting fooled. However Tine found his way in and Sarawat wasn't really afraid because Tine gave off a feeling that he wouldn't fool Sarawat like some others.

"I hope you're the one I see first when I can see again"

"I hope I can see you enjoying the world as much as I do and like you did before. I wish you to be happy"

They got to know eachother closer day by day and this only drew them more closer to eachother. Wanting them to be there for eachother until the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 797 18
Here, the story depicts between two childhood best friends and they love each other but don't have the courage to say it to each other. They show the...
95.4K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
42.3K 2K 18
A traumatized Bright that came to the US for therapy to cure his own mental disorder. He accidentally killed Tine, the love of his life, when he trie...
195K 8.5K 23
Sarawat was as cold as ice. People nicknamed him "The Ice Prince". Tine on the other hand was as radiant as the sun, warming up peoples' hearts and g...