Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

88. STAMINA

4.3K 175 2
By Gigi_Luv_4u

WARNING: Please be warned that this story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please proceed with caution.

====================

Theory: Not one person can have two or more major soul bounds within a bond.

====================

The leather of the punching bag has been squeaking with each of his hits. It has been hours but he is tireless for letting out his furry.

A punch lands. That was for the anger of that woman coming again in their Daun's life. He doesn't like that Daun is somewhat okay with meeting her again.

Another punch. That too. Why can't she have the same grudge as he is with that woman.

He punches again. He is also frustrated. He wants to hug her. He wants to be the one to soothe but he can't do that for she is okay now.

He hits again and the punching bag rattles on the chain where it hangs.

"Jungkook?"

He freezes. His heart jolts with her sweet voice. However, he can't bear to watch her. Not with his state.

"Are you okay?" Daun's voice penetrates to his veins. He can't help it. His body misses her a lot more than he can bear. It would be okay not to see or hear her, but she is just a few steps from him. And her scent had already invaded his nostrils. He is starting to melt. His angry resolve is starting to evaporate.

"Kookie." He hears her whine. Her voice commands for his attention. This urges him to turn and look at her.

She is an angel clad with his hyung's shirt that looks like a dress on her. The black shirt is crumpled to her shoulders, showing her arms. The hem reaches to her creamy thighs. Her feet are cute and bare on the carpet. Her rosy skin is glistening and smooth. Her hair is a bit shiny, appearing damp. It is messily twirled and tied into a bun above her head, clearly showing the elegance of her neck. Perhaps she had been in the bath.

'Damn Jungkook.' He scolds himself. One of his frustrations is the arousal that always brims even with the thought of her. He wanted to castigate himself because when he saw her on Jin's bed with all the ugly patches of bruises on her, his cock had risen. He saw her pained face. He saw her body convulsing yet his body decided to be aroused. He hated it. His baby was suffering yet he had nothing in his head but to fuck her on that bed.

He looks down to the carpeted floor as he sits on the bench, feeling guilty and undeserving of her attention. The shadow to the carpet that is formed from the sunlight that passes through the floor length window of their little gym looks headless. He is headless... He must be. More than brainless. He is nothing but a moron who can't think straight. He didn't even think right on choosing that damn hospital. He pouts as he finds solace on the boxing gloves that are somewhat keeping his hands from her.

"Kookie-oppa... Are you angry with me?" Her dainty fingers touch the gloves as she kneels in front of him, peering through his downcast eyes. He couldn't help but once again look at her.

Their gazes meet.

Once again, his body heats up but he clenches his fists for control. He have to gain his wits and focus for her proximity wafts the natural citrus scent of her body.

He knows why she is here. He can see through her eyes the same worry that she had after dinner. He had been angry when he heard his Yoongi hyung calling that Mrs. Song, her therapist before, to confide on something that happened with Daun. All the memories of his confession and him looking at her body limbed and almost lifeless on that park rushed in. His range surged and he couldn't stop it from overflowing. He had allowed it to spill and let his Daun see that angry side of him. He did not regret it though. He was being honest. It's just that, he expected her to feel the same way, but she doesn't. Perhaps, their Daun is just truly an angel. Kind. Gentle. Forgiving.

He sighs. "No. How could I?" He smiles. He can't have that worry on her eyes stay like that. He doesn't want those threatening wetness drips along her supple cheeks on her concern and sadness. He only wants that to happen as she writhe with her lusts over them.

"Koo-" Whatever she wants to say is cut short as Jungkook surrenders towards her and kneels in front of her. What use of his anger if she does not feel the same? Should she be as forgiving as her? He wants to know how. Maybe tomorrow, he hopes that meeting that woman again would diminish all the hatred that he harbors over her.

For now, he can only bury his face on the nape of her blushing skin of her neck. He places a kiss there.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispers as he allows himself to sniff the wonders of her essence. "I'm sorry for being angry. I should have been okay if you are okay with meeting that therapist."

He feels her hands caressing his back, like a pat to a crying child.

"It's okay. You have a reason to be angry with her. Now, sit properly so I can take off these gloves." She gingerly cups his cheeks and smooches him a kiss.

"I can do it." He murmurs after chasing another kiss from her lips and giggles.

'Why does she have this effect in me? Truly an angel.' He muses as he crunches his nose.

He busily unties the laces on the leather as she stands and looks through the glass windows. He doesn't need to see her to know where she stands. Her shadow casts on the carpeted floor tells him so.

"Actually, I don't know what to think with all of this." She starts. "Part of me doesn't care to meet her again, yet another part of me is afraid of what she might say. I don't know if I should be concerned or be glad that I am here...with you." The last phrase is but a whisper.

He looks over where she stands. She says it bashfully yet there is happiness in her eyes.

He blinks.

The sunlight at her back seems like a halo to his angel... to his darling baby. Her smile is shy, unsure if she should beam as much as the sun, yet for Jungkook, she is more than the sun. She doesn't have to show her usual gummy dimpled smile to shine as much. She is the sun herself.

His heart is loud as it thumps. His skin sizzling with the controlled heat. He wants to kiss the depths of her dimples and pluck the juice on her lips. She looks immaculate. If it is a sin to tarnish such angel, then so be it.

Free with the gloves, and all the pent-up rage, Jungkook stands and engulfs her to his warmth. Her flashed face is squished on his damp chest.

"I am glad that you are here too, baby." He whispers.

"Kookie... you are sweaty!" She whines as she crunches up her nose with displeasure.

"I don't care. I need to hug you." He replies.

"It's not good to wear a wet shirt." Her tone is scolding as her hands attempts to push herself from his sweaty chest. "It's dangerous." She adds.

"I should be taking this off then." He grins with her gasp as he leisurely takes it off in front of her. "You like what you see?" He smirks. He can't mistake the interest on her eyes as she raked him with her gaze.

Jungkook had been constantly in the gym together with Namjoon and sometimes with Jimin, working out their abs and muscles. He only did that to minimize the yearning that he had been feeling with her absence. He bets that it's the same with the other two.

"That's more dangerous." She gulps.

"What? My abs?" He playfully says as he leans and pushes his hardness towards her lower belly, trapping her to the glass window and to his body, careful not to touch her injured left hand. His hands caressing her legs upwards to her waist.

Both of them gasps.

"You are a walking sin, baby." He whispers darkly. The playfulness is now shadowed with his intense lust. How else, he couldn't feel any cloth underneath the shirt. "No underwear? Naughty." He whispers to her ears.

"W-well... I flickered right. S-so I don't have my clothes with me. Hobi oppa and I had ordered lots of it already. Maybe later I would be wearing one." She says stuttering in one breath with Jungkook's hands sneaking towards her supple bun and kneading them leisurely while pushing his length to her. "Kookie!" She yelps with his fingers caressing her butthole and to her pussy.

"Forget all those dress..." Jungkook groans. He can touch the slimy wetness on her sex. "Did Hobi-hyung have a round with you?" He can't help but ask. She is so wet.

"N-no. We just kissed." She admits, moaning as she melts to his body. "Hmmmn...why?"

"You're soaking, baby." He groans. "So, this is for me?" His chest swells with pride.

"You were good in boxing. I can't help but admire your form." She reveals.

No wonder her scent had been potent for a while. He was too preoccupied with his bitterness that he missed her standing at the entrance.

"Ohhh... So, boxing makes you horny?" He kisses her neck and takes a whiff of her arousal. He really likes her fragrance when she is dripping with her love juice, the more when mixed with their scents, just like the night before they left for the tour.

"It's just been so long." She hums. Her body shivers on his touch.

"You miss me that much?" She only hums. "You feel that?" He once grinds his solid length to her abdomen as he hiked up her shirt to her waist. He groans with the feeling of her skin to his. Only his grey sweatpants are separating them. He bets his pants is now soiled with his precum and her wetness with their friction. "I miss you this much too, baby."

"I know. Hobi said that too." She admits.

"Really? I wonder what was stopping Hobi to make love with you? He has been always horny for you." He moans for this time she reaches underneath his pants and feel his length. It immediately flinches in excitement.

"My injured left hand?" She asks playfully as she squeezes the mushroom head of his cock. "And lack of stamina."

He chuckles darkly, feeling a bit queasy with her ministrations. Their Daun is really becoming so bold. He enjoys this part of her. The longer that they are together, the more brazen she had become.

Both of them actually, he would sometimes pull her from her painting to make love to her. There was a time that he took her inside the shower room of their practice room. He was scolded by Jimin by it. He had been insatiable ever since he had learned how wonderful love making is with Daun in that old cabin. Since then, he made sure that her pleasures were also his as much as possible. May it be with his or with hyungs. Though sometimes his hyungs would monopolize her just for themselves.

"We can still do it without the need of your left hand, baby." He huskily says as he takes her good hand out from his sweatpants. "And we can start building that stamina of yours." Without warning, he turns her over the glass window while holding her left wrist to prevent her from using it.

"Kookie!" She yelps as she helplessly pushes her good hand to the glass window. The glass thuds with her action. She turns ripe red. Her breast is flat against the window. Though she has still the shirt on, but Jungkook was able to hike the shirt just above her breast. Her nipples are cold against the glass surface. Whoever will be at the small garden beyond the window would surely see her nakedness on display.

"Oppa... I told you to call me oppa. Didn't I?" He grins as he is licking on her exposed back. She shakes. "What's wrong?"

"Someone will be seeing me like this oppa." She whines.

"Who? The others? No managers are living with us, baby. And what if others would see you like this? We've seen you more than like this." He hears her moan as he folds her left hand to her back for safety and sneaks his right hand to her soaking wetness. "Don't you want a repeat of that night?" He whispers and playfully bites her earlobe.

"Oppa..." She moans and shudders with his playful tattooed hand.

"Don't you?" Jungkook taunts her with a finger massaging her tight clenching walls.

She only moans.

"Now...before that. Let's work on your stamina. Can we do that, baby?" He is becoming breathless, so horny to immediately begin without any foreplay. "Can we begin now?"

She nods.

"I need confirmation Daun-ah. Can't have you whining on me later for I would be rough with you." He feels her shudder more as if the thought of his rough loving excites her so much.

"Yes Jungkook-oppa. Please... can't wait it anymore." She says between her moans.

"Brace yourself." He instructs as he widens her legs a bit and pulls her butt towards him. Then he pulls down his grey sweatpants together with his boxers enough for his hardness to spring free. It's already leaking with precum.

Daun whines as he takes out his fingers from her pussy only to be replaced with the head of his hardness. "Fuck. You are so wet, baby." He mumbles as he pumps his length with her wetness to avoid her getting hurt.

"Oppa. Put it in already." She breathlessly whines.

"So impatient." He groans as he positions on her entrance and hold her again towards him. He slowly slides his cock within her folds and to her heat. "Ohhh.... I miss you so much." He closes his eyes with their union. It makes him shiver, like any minute now he would combust. Their souls are egging her to ram her through the window and fuck her like no tomorrow.

"Ahhhh... that's it." Her breath is a fog against the glass.

He grunts as he leans and kisses her back. "Stay still for a minute, baby." He pleas. However, Daun thrusts her hips so his cock can finally be inside her to the hilt. "Fuck. Naughty and impatient. What have become of you?"

"Please... please... oppa." She moans as she grinds her back towards the mans groin.

"You want this." He grunts as he slowly pulls a bit and then roughly thrusts towards her. Good that he is holding her place or she would crush forcefully towards the window.

She screams, never bothering to bite down her voice with his thrusts. Never thinking that the others might hear her as they take their rest for the long night of no sleep. He likes this so much. He likes that he is the one making her feel so good right now. It makes him proud that he is the one who makes their Daun so filthy and squelching wet with pleasure.

Their moans and the wet sound of their union resounds throughout the quite small gym. Over and over, Jungkook takes her again and again, never forgetting the promise of working out her stamina. Their sweat and release has rendered the window wet. Their love drips on the dry carpet and to the bench as Jungkook takes her again on the wooden bench. It takes her two orgasms for her body to give in and just let Jungkook carry her as he fucks her on his arms while standing. Her petit body is like a dumbbell as he exercises. She is being raised and down towards his hardness. The sound is so much lewd. She just helplessly braces herself to his sweltering body with her melted bones until she shivers once again as she orgasm. However, he is not yet finish with his counting. He rides on her clenching wet and velvety walls as he keeps on pushing her up and down to his rod.

She really can't match his stamina...

"Oppa." She yelps and her eyes widen as she feels his length flinch and hardens inside her for the fourth time.

"Working for stamina." He grins.

"No more." She whimpers.

"Then just warm me up like this." Jungkook adjusts her to her lap, his cock twitching inside her. He has a lot of energy but the feeling of her so close to him has a different effect on his nerves. It makes him hyperaware past the wild zings of their soul connection and the golden glow of their arms. The stillness makes him aware how her belly shudders as she tries hard to breathe normally. How her body is so warm against his. How her sweat is like remnants of the mist of the dawn, cold against their warmth. How their combined cum flows to his thighs and pools to where he sits. It's sticky yet it holds the memories of their heat. How their scent has perfumed the air, feeling his lungs with so much love.

"I love you." He whispers. It's a cliché to confess with their position but he can't help but utter it as he looks the side of her face that is buried on his nape.

"Kookie." She whimpers as she crunches her nose.

"I know... this is not a good time. I'll tell you again and again. You won't be whining again to me." He grins as he cups her glistening face to his. "I love you." His heart is full. He doesn't care if she would say it back as long as he feels that honesty within him.

She instead playfully grind her hips and buries more of his hard length.

His toothy grin shows before his eyes squint to a dark promise. "You are asking for this." He chuckles as she yelps with his thrust. He then lowers her to the carpet so slowly and so gentle, and makes love to her once again. This time, slower and so much gentler. Not because of her oversensitivity. Not because of his depleting energy or hers. But because of the overflowing love that he is feeling. It's heavy in his heart. It's chaining and locking him to her and the key is lost and melted with the molten heat in his heart. There is no point of return. He doesn't want it though. He only wants to plow and harvest the yield of her love... the golden flow of their connection... not because of just being a soulmate but because of their true love. The love that he wished and now he has. He knows she doesn't say it, but he knows her love is his...forever, not caring if he shares it with his brothers

Both of them releases with their eyes locked to each other, unfazed with fate, but with the clarity of what they hold. They watch each other with huge silly smiles on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 81.7K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
7K 404 16
"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what?? is she okay?? is she behind bars??" "...
549K 16.5K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
22.4K 892 68
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...