Castle of Blood and Beauty

By SnowThief92

Basically a male reader x the House of Dimitrescu and Donna Beneviento. I'm suprised this kicked off as much... More

Nothing, but blood and death
Chance
Shedding away falsehood
Renewal
Suprise
Jealousy
Sadism is just a sign of love
Alcina
Desires
Welcome to the Family Son
Change of Season
Creating New Life
Starry Night
Comfort
Moment to spare?
Addition to the Family
Update
A fitting night for love
Village of Shadows
Donna update
House of Plastic
The Dollmaker.
Donna Beneviento
New beginnings
New Guest
Siege
Confrontation
Carnage
Death
Memories of Another
Thoughts.
Lust

Change

3.9K 77 31
By SnowThief92

(Enjoy some sex ya freaks.)

"Mother...urgh urrp." Moreau contorted his body as his deep voice oozed out his words. "I..will succeed. I WILL SU-CCEED!!"

A huge wave a toxic walls formed around him as he shuffled out through the windmill of his entrance. The rotting wood cracked immediately once it was touched by the gunk. Tumbling along the stairs down Moreau had a gleeful smile. His crown of bones shifting even further onto his hood. The matted wet hair swaying at the breeze.

"I wiLl suCcEEd." He coughed.

His footprints left a sizzle in the earth as he shuffled. His body radiated toxins unimaginable all while every second he spent living was agony and torture. Despite ever being so tiresome of his condition he still held onto a hop that he would be much more than a child. His brain filled with delusions of Miranda and naivety of his purpose only keeped him somewhat sane. No normal creature would ever last as long as he has without the thought of release.

With the clanging of the gate and the gurgling noises coming from his throat Moreau made way into the village leaving an even bigger trace of his presence through his toxic walls and acidic vomit trail. The small creek by his entrance untouched by his poison flowed as if nothing could disturb it's water flow. Seeing such water Moreau knelt on his knees before heavily drinking the water. Stray tentacles appeared through holes in his hunched back desperately trying to attain to the water. He took more giant drinks before resuming his mission.

"Mama..."

Beneviento Manor 1AM

Alcina, Mary, Bela, and Cassandra all decided to head back to the Castle for food and their "wine" leaving me with Daniela about to leave as well before sending me off as she opened the door.

"Promise me you'll come home after tonight daddy." Daniela set her lips onto mine. "Have Donna guide you. I wouldn't want the bad bad monsters killing you."

"I wouldn't ever leave it if I could help it." I held her hands. "Don't worry I'll be there after I take care of someone."

I look back to see Donna watch behind the corner of her wall. She hid behind it watching from afar. Noticing my gaze she put her back against the wall to hide herself. Daniela giggled.

"So strange that one." She looked at me biting her lip. "Don't break that delicate flower would you." I could feel her hand reach my cheek.

I held her hand and nudged my cheek against it more.

"Such a loverboy." She licked my neck before giggling.

Her body manifested into her flies and the cloud moved deep within the misty forest. I watched her leave and I closed the door. Donna still hiding behind the wall gave one more glance as I walked towards her. She shyly held out a hand as I neared her. I held onto it; it was cold and was shaking.

"Earlier..."

Her eye trailed to mine.

"You asked if I could give you one... a child I mean." I rubbed the back of my head.

She nodded her head in assurance.

"Do you really mean it. It's not that I'm against the idea I mean." My words becoming a little quick. "It's a big thing is all. I'm just trying to uh say that... to uh...shit." I composed myself. "I'm just trying to understand if you really want one with me."

Donna leaned forward and planted a soft kiss against my lips. Her lips tasted of vanilla. Her slow blink and shy smile told me the answer and she slowly lead me to her room. I followed willingly despite feeling nervous. I shouldn't feel this way since I had sexual interactions with my wives on a somewhat regular basis, but this felt different. No animal instincts or primal urges taking over, no sensual forceful kisses, no tearing into my flesh. It was just a slow process and with such a form of gentleness. The door opened and she closed it. Her eye trailed to the bed and to me. Taking it as an instruction I sat on the bed. The moonlight shone through her window illuminating her form.

"Look...at me." Her soft voice spoke.

Her delicate fingers slowly unbuttoned her garb making her cloth fold and wrinkle. She slowly undid her hair tie letting her shoulder-length dark hair come to her nape. She pulled down her sleeves and revealed more of her frame. Her legs, silky white in the shade of the dark. She removed her garb up to her waist and revealed more of her creamy skin. Her hips were almost as perfect as Bela's. A bare vagina was revealed through the gleam of the moonlight. Her stomach and sides were thin, but had a very small amount of body fat for her figure. Finally came her top; medium breasts brought themselves out after she removed what little clothing she had left. Her nipples awaiting the stimulation of touch were bare to my eyes. A visible outline of the collarbone begging to be nibbled for pleasure.

"Your turn." She spoke.

I stood up and brushed aside a strand of her hair. A beautiful lonely woman in front of me has revealed everything she has. I couldn't resist nor would I even try. I slowly undid my pants and removed my coat with my shirt. My underwear slide off with ease revealing to her my erection. She stared at it before poking it once. I let out a small breath tickling her neck. She let out a small laugh and lowered herself to stare up into my eyes on my chest. She listened and felt my heartbeat increase; amused she kissed the place she placed her ear to listen. My cock pressed against her body. The warm feeling caused her to flinch.

"Scared...me." She spoke.

"Sorry about that Donna." I apologized rubbing her head.

She lightly pushed me onto the bed making her stay on top of me. She looked up from my chest with the sweetest smile I've ever seen from a woman. It made my heart melt and my arms enveloped her back. Holding her close to me was all I needed to feel her body. She let out a small noise before placing her cold hand on my crotch. She felt the length in her hand and caressed it with her fingers. I let out a deep breath and she set herself beside me to lay down. I sat up and she covered a breast as she slowly opened her legs. It was dark, but I could see the outline of her lower lips. A faint sparkle was found flowing out.

Donna's face flushed to a pink shade as her breathing became a little faster. Her hand covering her right breast held onto her mouth. I caressed her thighs and placed my lips on her lower ones. Once my tongue slowly massaged her hole she looked up at the ceiling letting out a muffled moan; continuing my actions by slowly moving my hands across her fair skin. The stimulation was something Donna had never experienced before in her life. It felt magical to her as she let out noises she never knew she could emit through her throat. Her other hand slowly massaged her breast instinctively as I continued. The further I went the more her moans became louder until after she let out a squeal holding my head even closer to her lower half. I could tell she came as she released my head.

"Wh...at...was that..?" She spoke in between heavy breaths. "It felt...amazing."

"Pleasure Donna." I said. "Now comes my part. Are you ready?"

She looked down at me and noticed my cock bulge once. She closed her eye nodding. I adjusted myself up and placed it on the rim of her entrance.

"This may hurt at first." I said setting the head inside slowly.

Her eye shot open and she covered her mouth once more as her hymen was slowly tearing. I could feel her and grunt in pleasure as I slowly inch by inch went further inside. Her walls slowly opened and closed on my cock causing me to moan. I pull it back carefully and thrust back inside. Donna looked at me staring to lick her finger in an alluring stare. The moonlight shone a bit more of our bodies connected together with me going even further inside.

"More." She whispered.

I leaned forward onto her body and lightly bit into her open breast teasing her nipple. Her teeth gritted and slowly lossened as I kept a rhythm to my thrusts. Her grunts in pain very quickly became more and more into pleasured noises. The bed shook as our bodies began to melt together. Three singular flies were observing upon the ceiling leaving myself and Donna unaware of their presence.

At Dimitrescu Castle in separate rooms there were the daughters each observing the sight through their own flies.

"Mmm...I knew it..one child isn't enough for you my love." Cassandra spoke as she played with herself. Her fingers dripping in a clear liquid. "Ah. You're such a beast."

"It's not fair...you get her all to yourself...right now AHH." Bela said mid-orgasm as she shoved her two fingers deeper. "I want you to give me.. extra attention."

"I wish...I could have it all right...now. Mmm. I need it!" Daniela bit her lip using an end of a hairbrush for stimulation.

All three of the daughters played with their bodies as they watched me. They're moans were quieted once they finished. Luckily enough Marianne and Alcina were resting in her chambers so they wouldn't come to witness to them defiling themselves.

"Ugh fuck..." I grunted as I fastened my pace. A bead of sweat coming across my body.

I could feel myself ready to burst at any given moment the more I went on in her warm insides. Donna herself noticed my pleased moans and wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me further in. The pleasure became too much as her walls clamped down helping me stop and release my semen within her womb. She stared up drooling as her legs quivered. I panted and thrusted a few times letting out more before coming to a pause. Donna's grip loosened and let me free. My cock slowly pulled out leaving her moaning once more until it fully came out.

"Damn..." I breathed as I laid beside her.

Donna looked at me and hugged tightly. Her scent mixed with mine as her nude body rubbed against mine.

"Thank you..(F/N)." She whispered.

Her touch was welcome across my skin as a wave of temporary exhaustion came over me. Soon enough my eyes began to close as I heard Donna snooze away with flush still visible on her cheeks. Her hair lay undisturbed on my chest darkening my bicep. I fell to rest soon enough.

The morning came as the sunlight nearly blinded my eyes. Donna still beside me asleep. Her pale lips partially open releasing her slow breathing. I smiled and rubbed her head. She groaned and held onto me tightly as if I were one of her dolls.

"That was your cue to awaken miss dollmaker." I joked.

Her eye slowly opened and she caught a whiff of memories that happened the previous night. She frantically checked her body and sure enough as she suspected she was bare.

"Don't...look please." She burrowed into my side holding the sheets over her.

"Too late." I spoke awkwardly. "You told me to look at you."

She made a light jab at me. Her touch was so delicate it didn't even sting or made me flinch.

Sure enough I needed to head back to the castle so I tapped Donna's forehead to get her attention.

"I'm sorry, but I must leave."

Hearing this Donna shook her head and muttered.

"Not safe."

"It's ok. You'll guide me won't you?" I asked.

She hesitated before nodding. We both got out of the bed and picked up our clothes. As I was putting on my shirt I looked at her staring at me in a trance.

"Um enjoying the view Beneviento?" I smirked.

She snapped out of it and hurriedly put on her garb. It seemed like a long process so once I finished putting on my clothing I help fix her hair and brushed it. She hummed to herself a song as I brushed. Given it became second nature to me I became much more involved in the arts of braiding and hair care from Cassandra's lessons. I even gave Marianne a French braid once and she squealed with delight. Unfortunately due to careless attitude she had them come undone with the span of 5 hours. Donna on the other hand had a medium set so it wasn't hard to replicate her bun she normally has. She looked at herself in the mirror and I caught her glimpse. She held a dignified pose and stared at her reflection. It was as if she was posing for an artist.

"We look like an ancient couple don't you think?" I chuckled rubbing her shoulders.

"My parents told me... once that my husband and I should do a.. family portrait in my home." Her words slurring, but providing a clear message.

"I think we can work something out in the future." I smiled.

She closed her eyes and smiled. I turned my head to observed her to the side and I could do only, but marvel at her beauty even with her trying to shy away her deformity on her face. I felt it gently and felt a stray tentacle wrap itself across my finger. She looked down at the floor sadly.

"Is this curable?" I asked.

"I don't...know." Her voice spoke.

I paused and had an idea pop into my head when I remembered I still had some of the "medicine" left over. I scurry through my pockets making Donna stare at me curiously. I rummaged through my pockets until I came across what I was looking for. Holding out the bottle she was even more confused.

"This should help I think. I could be wrong, but let's try it." I looked around until I saw a clean rag and poured some of the liquid to dampen it. "Hold still."

She reluctantly held still and closed her eye as I softly patted the deformed part of her face. Sure enough almost a sizzling sound could be heard and Donna's body flinched, but she wasn't in pain. A small part of it revealed more of her cheek than before.

"It works..." I said placing more onto the rag and dabbing her face further.

When I put more on and covered the spot her eye was she bit her lip and quivered. The pulsing parasitic flesh was being washed away as if it were dirt. It slipped off her cheek and fell flat to the floor disintegrating away. She held her eye with the rag and cried out as her eye began to form itself in her socket. After a minute she calmed down , her breath heavy from the experimental treatment. When she opened her right eye for the first time in who knows how long she almost didn't recognize herself as she stared at her reflection. I knelt beside her and observed feeling her face gently setting the rag aside.

"It worked..." I repeated. "Duke you are something else my friend..."

Donna felt tears leak out from the corners of her eyes. Her soft kisses against my cheek as she clung onto me sobbing into my shoulder were merely out of gratitude. I could only hug her back as she continued sobbing.

"Thank you." Her words slurred from her crying. "Thank you.."

Her grip tightened as I rubbed her back, but loosened as she wiped away her tears. In the corners of my brain I wanted to stay her to come with me, but this was also her home and I couldn't just ask her to leave everything behind. Granted we aren't far and it wasn't like a long distance relationship, but if I leave she'll be lonelier than before especially after what I just did for her. I couldn't form a solution to this problem.

She noticed my face turn to a slight frown and she put her hand on my cheek as if to ask "what's the matter."

"I...have to go back to the castle I'm sure you know."

Her eyes saddened, but she nodded.

"I don't want to leave you her alone. This...house. It's devoid of anyone inside except you. You're the only one here and no one should be this isolated even if by choice." I held her hand. "I want you...to join me."

Donna smiled revealing her pearly white teeth and rubbed her finger along my cheek.

"Yes."

"What?" I asked.

She nodded again and repeated.

"Yes."

"Does that mean-"

"I'll come." She laughed hugging me tightly once more.

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go." I said excitedly.

She immediately got up from her chair and she ran off across the hall possibly doing her version of packing.

However in the village Moreau was still shuffling, but now in the middle of the village graveyard. His acid walls weren't as great in number, but his determination burned inside as he continued his search. In order to win Miranda's approval he was driven by delusional grandeur and that alone. Having that in his shattered mind ruined his sense of direction causing him to believe that the man he was searching for was within the village, but in actuality was at Beneviento Manor preparing to leave. Perched Lycans observed or slept watching him without any care. Not a growl or any single noise was heard from any other creature, except the groans of the Lord of the water.

"Come...out human." He spoke as he looked around the ruined graves.

Shortly after Donna and I had ourselves ready with Angie following next to Donna and we soon came across the stone entrance to the castle. We slipped past the door after seeing a shambling figure groan to itself. I raised my eyebrow as I observed. Donna was equally as confused and only told me it was a creature called Moreau.

"Noted..." I said turning away.

The stone shut itself as we turn away and continue forward leaving Moreau to look back after hearing the noise. His only reaction was that he only shrugged causing him to vomit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.1K 16
Read everything in the introduction.
21.2K 712 13
A book full of stories about the Re8 women: Donna Beneviento Alcina Dimitrescu Bela Dimitrescu Cassandra Dimitrescu Daniela Dimitrescu I will...
98.7K 1.4K 9
I'm a man of "submissive male reader" books and this one is no exception, you the reader is a submissive male that somehow got kidnapped and was brou...
94.7K 2.6K 20
**I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, FOUND IT ON GOOGLE** You've heard the legend, the three daughters of Lady Alcina Dimitrescu...but did you ever heard a fo...