darling ; various anime ✔️

By velcenq

━━━━━━ "my darling love." fluff. angst. smut. melanin. various anime. ༉‧₊˚✧ More

# WELCOME
# REQUEST
# ATTACK ON TITIAN
my love - levi a.
for tonight - armin a.
# NARUTO
you're annoying - sasuke u.
thank you - sasuke u.
her - kiba i.
i've missed you - kakashi h.
wait - kakashi h.
sunrise - kakashi h.
fake bf - kakashi h.
when we we're young - genma s.
my pretty girl - itachi u.
deal - neji h.
# BNHA
rehab - shigaraki t.
best friend - denki k.
daddy issues - touya t.
3 days - hitoshi s.
pissy - mina a.
house, not a home - dabi
# THE PROMISED NEVERLAND
an idiot - ray.
# KAKEGURI
# HAIKYUU
wet dreamz - akaashi k.
im coming - kenma k.
safe - kenma k.
counterfeit - kenma k.
redamancy - shirabu k.
$lut - kunimi a.
hear me - bokuto k.
# BLACK CLOVER
# SEVEN DEADLY SINS
# DARLING IN THE FRANXX
# HUNTER X HUNTER
run aways - killua z.
# DEMON SLAYER
love? - giyuu t.
remember - muchirou t
# HIGH RISE INVASION
caught - yayoi k.
# FRUITS BASKETS
home - kyo s.
# NORAGAMI
wife - yato.
# YOUR LIE IN APRIL
# KUROKO'S BASKETBALL
# JUJUTSU KAISEN
black wings - megumi f.
sober - gojo s.
in love - gojo s.
already best friends - gojo s.
can't love you - itadori y.
# TOKYO REVENGERS
a little fun - mikey & draken
cheesy romance manga - chifuyu matsuno
rulers - ran h.
no matter what - ran h.
jealousy - shinichiro s.
therapy - rindou h.
funny seeing you here - mitsuya t.
# BORUTO

hashira- uzui t.

3.3K 30 3
By velcenq

——————————————————————

in which, he wanted her to become a demon slayer

fluff, request!

warnings : ooc??, blood, parent neglect, mentions of death

——————————————————————

"WHAT THE FUCK," y/n scoffed, shivering from the cold breeze that passed by. she was supposed to be meeting up with her friends, yet none of them showed; leaving her in the cold night air alone by a bus stop. "i really need new friends." she mumbled, smelling a disgusting smell she just passed off as the cities druggies.

she could hear movement from a few blocks down, a genetic power that seemed to pass down generations.

she sighed, rolling her eyes while she clutched her coat closer to her body in order to keep warm that was failing her every passing second. until she had a terrible feeling all of a sudden.

"hurry up." she mumbled, "hurry up." her foot began tapping quickly as she could feel an uncomfortable presence behind her; yet still refusing to take a look. she pretending nothing was there until the last minute where she heard it's mouth open as quietly as possible.

in that same moment it went to take a bite of her, she ducked, taking her foot and kicking at his legs since she thought it was just some drunk. when it didn't fall, she slowly looked up, noticing what she had hoped to be a myth.

"demon." she mumbled softly, in absolute terror at what she was seeing above her.

when it made its next move, she dodged quickly; yet barely. it's claws taking a big chunk of the skin of her leg.

of course, y/n being a really skilled human since her father and mother were both hashira, had to have been sensitive to blood.

do the recovery breathing. she basically screamed at herself until her brain was able to comprehend. she took a deep breath, starting while she focused on stopping the bleeding.

a nauseous wave wiped over here while she stared at her leg in disbelief. the demon seeing a free opportunity to take its final blow that was never taken. in a clean slice, it's head had fallen towards the ground, rolling over to her feet making her even more nauseous than before.

"are you alright?" the demon slayer asked. the girl blinked, feeling herself slipping out of a conscious state; only getting a glimpse at the flashy and shiny pearls on the male, and his white hair before passing out.

"i guess not." tengen mumbled, looking at the girls leg that accompanied 4 big scratch marks.

——

"hm?" shinobu hummed, staring at the scratch marks on the girls leg while she peacefully slept in the infirmary at the butterfly estate. tengen shrugged, not having an answer for the confused woman.

"any normal human would've died from blood loss, but it looks as if she stopped the bleeding without touching it in anyway." tengen stated his observation.

"meaning?" shinobu asked, peeking at the male to make sure he was thinking the same thing she was.

"she has to know a few breathing techniques." tengen sighed, "if she does, then why is she not a demon slayer? we could use as many as we could get."

"maybe she didn't want to be one." shinobu shrugged. "ask her when she wakes up if you're so curious, i'll go get her some tea."

shinobu took her exit, while tengen sat down beside the unconscious girl in a chair beside her bed. he whistled quietly to himself, waiting for her to wake up.

which didn't take long before her eyes started to blink and flutter open. she stared up at the ceiling in silence for a few seconds, regaining her memory of the last few events that happened.

she sat up slowly, careful to not mess anything up going on already, to look at her leg. for sure, there was the terrible markings of a demon.

jeez, dad would kill me if he saw this. she chuckled, touching it slowly with her fingertips softly grazing over the cut skin.

"lady shinobu should be back in a second to bandage it." tengen finally spoke, looking at the girl in curiosity. she hasn't asked where she was or what she was doing here like most patients.

"hm? no thank you, i'll bandage it when i get home." she smiled softly, about to stand up from her bed before being asked a question.

"where did you learn recovery breathing?" tengen asked quickly, noticing her need to get out of the estate.

"huh?" she stated, not expecting for it to be so quickly known that she did that. "ah, my parents were hashira." she nervously laughed, getting up to find her clothes so she could leave and never see this weird dude again.

"you'd have a lot of potential as a hashira yourself." he added on, respectfully looking away as she put on her everyday clothes and changed out of the infirmary shirt and pants.

"don't want too." she stated quickly, shrugging her shoulders before looking for her shoes.

"why not?" tengen asked. he was really pushing his boundaries as y/n was starting to get annoyed fairly quickly.

"fucks sake, you're one nosy motherf-"

a polite knock was heard at the door before a little girl with pigtails and a bang walked in carrying a tray of tea.

"lady shinobu became busy, therefore she asked me to bring you both tea and to check on your wounds..." aoi trailed off noticing the tense atmosphere and the fact the girl had put on her clothes as if she was ready to leave.

aoi cleared her throat, leaving the tea on a side table before slowly walking back to the door.

"i'll come back later..."

"become a hashira, i'll personally train you." tengen stated, grabbing a cup of tea before watching the girl sigh and roll her eyes.

"no."

———

"what part of no do you not understand?" y/n hissed, standing with her [color] nichirin sword.

"what breathing techniques did your parents master?" tengen asked.

"tengen-"

"lord. tengen." he corrected quickly.

"i grew up around hashira who told me i didn't need to add honorific or respect them higher than a normal person." she mumbled, "therefore, tengen is just fine."

uzui sighed, shaking his head and settling for the disrespect. he kicked her legs to spread them slightly and hit her back so she could stand straighter.

"okay then..." he mumbled, raising an eyebrow at her perfect posture and the way she gripped her sword. "what techniques?"

"ugh!" she groaned. "my dad was the former sound pillar. mom? lightening. what did i learn? neither."

"then what do you know?" tengen sighed.

"flame." she mumbled, rolling her eyes at the male behind her.

"interesting." tengen mumbled. "and your dad and mom? where are they?"

"mom's dead, dad's... wherever." she shrugged, watching tengen stand front and center a few feet away from her; as if he was ready for battle.

"hm." he nodded slowly. "attack me."

she blinked. the wind blowing past the two; her black demon slayer skirt fluttering in the wind along with her hair that was in a ponytail. she could hear the jingles of his headband while she stood in bewilderment.

"attack.. you?" she asked, blinking her eyes in confusion a few times while he sighed with a nod. "why?"

in this moment, he realized that this would be harder than he assumed. he'd just had to push her buttons; make her mad.

he could tell she got irritated quickly, that was a plus. but he doesn't know what will make her angry. seems she didn't really care about her dad, possibly? what about her mom?

won't hurt to try. he sighed, taking a deep breath before crossing his arms before smiling at the female in front of him.

"you haven't made an attack yet." he hummed, tilting his head to the side slightly. "you must be weak."

the girl hummed in curiosity. standing up a little straighter and cleaning her throat. she wasn't weak. she was never weak. she will never be weak.

her hold on her blades handle tightened quickly. she can't believe this shit right now, was he calling her weak for not joining the corps? or was he calling her weak because she refused to attack?

"hm? were you close with your mother?" he asked, paying attention to her body language. her dominant foot kicked backwards, and he knew he was on the right track.

"i was." she mumbled, "why're you asking?"

he leaned his head back, looking up at the clouds that passed by. he could hear her breathing; sporadic as if she was trying to calm herself down. he could hear everything down to the small taps her fingers did on the handle of her blade.

"she got killed by demons i'd assume. not just any demon, hm? lower moon?" he asked, slowly looking for a reaction- none. "upper moon?"

no reaction again. he sighed to himself before tilting his head back again.

"maybe even, muzan himself. maybe that's why you don't want to be a demon slayer. you're too weak to avenge your mother."

the sentence replayed in her head; her mothers agonizing screams for help while her father held her back because she was, in fact, too weak.

involuntarily, fire came from her mouth while her teeth clenched together. a burst of fire coming off of her as she darted towards the male, ready to swing her blade.

uzui stepped to the side a little too late; his senses not even noticing she moved until she was right in front of him- the heat of her flames radiating on him and for a slight second... he was in awe.

a loud slash sound was made when she landed right behind the male. a few seconds of her heavy breathing sounded through the empty forest they practiced him until she could smell his blood.

uzui's hand slowly reached up to his cheek; rubbing the cut with his thumb to notice the red liquid on his finger. he smiled.

"why aren't you a hashira again?"

she sighed loudly, throwing the sword down on the floor and practically having a tantrum.

"I DONT WANNA BE A HASHIRA!"

———

"our new flame hashira, y/n l/n!" the master, ubuyashiki, concluded. all the other hashira around smiled, ready to welcome her in and become her friend.

"she looks shy." mitsuri stared in awe, ready to befriend the new girl.

"do you think she's as good as rengoku, though?" obanai asked, his usual stoic tone laced into his voice as the small girl shyly conversed with mitsuri and shinobu.

"as good? HA! maybe even better!" uzui bragged. "she even left a mark on me! didn't even hear her coming!"

"you're bluffing." sanemi scoffed, "no way she outdid you."

"she did!" uzui nodded, "find out for yourself. she has a short temper; kinda like you."

sanemi hissed, an irk mark coming over his forehead while he glared at the flashy male beside him who held a charmingly soft smile while he stared at the girl who was laughing along with shinobu.

he walked over to her, throwing his arm around y/n with a teasing smile. she looked up at the tall male curious as to why he was looking at her with such a playful glint.

"thought you didn't wanna become a hashira." he mumbled to her, raising an eyebrow while her eye twitched in irritation.

"idiot, i didn't! but for the past 2 years i've been training in order to become one because of you!" she hissed, taking a deep breath before exhaling.

"haha! see sanemi, she does have a temper!" uzui yelled, looking at the scarred male who was staring in bewilderment.

"YOU TOLD PEOPLE I HAVE A TEMPER?!" y/n hissed; it was like you could almost see the steam coming from her ears.

"at least i didn't tell people you throw tantrums." he shrugged, walking away knowing she'd follow behind closely- because that's what she always did.

"i do not throw tantrums!" she pouted, punching his back to which he just laughed at.

"nice one n/n!" uzui hummed, rubbing the spot she hit that was slightly burning.

"stop calling me that tengen!"

"hey! how many times do i have to say it's lord tengen!" he pouted, "that's not very flamboyant of you!"

"they argue like a married couple." obanai sighed.

"she'll end up the forth wife at this rate." mitsiru hummed, staring at the two who walked away from the group with stars in her eyes.

"did i ever tell you i had three flamboyant wives?" uzui hummed after y/n calmed down from her small tantrum.

"no?" she hummed, looking up at the taller male.

"well i do. they're talented kunoichi. hinatsuru; calm, kind, a sweetheart really. suma; scared easily for sure, it's really a surprise she's a ninja, but she's really adorable. and lastly, makio; always yelling, loud, obnoxious. but a nice girl at heart." he ranted, talking very highly of his wives while looking at the sky.

"they sound sweet." y/n hummed, smiling at how highly he talked of them.

"what if i asked you to be my fourth wife?" he asked, looking over at her with a smile.

"hm?" she hummed, caught off guard from the question. "well i'd assume, but would the others be okay-"

"yes. they live their own separate lives, i've asked them to put themselves first. just like i'd ask you too." he smiled.

"i see," she hummed. "then, i assume so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 21.3K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
9K 346 8
/ᴡƏʀᴛʜ/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ᴇQᴜɪᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇᴅ...
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...