Celestial Hero: Azazel

By JoelTheFolf

Izuku has an angle/demon quirk and two other. He was abandoned in a city that suffered a devastating earthqua... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/n
11
12
A/N
A/N
14
15
A/n

13

953 30 10
By JoelTheFolf

Izuku...

I just won the sports festival again. Kate got second place and someone from the support course got third.

Now it's the next day about 5am and I'm currently in Hosu. I was flying around till I saw Ingeniam(Is he In or En) laying on the ground Stain ready to finish him off. I dive down and kicked Stain away from him.

I inspect Ingeniam. 'Damn his wounds need to be treated now or he'll be paralyzed permanently.' I thought. I look at Stain.

"You. I'll deal with you next time." I said still looking at him.

I crouched next to Ingeniam we sink into the shadows. When we emerge from the shadows we're in front of a hospital. As I pick him up I heal him as to not cause more damage. We entered the hospital. When the receptionist saw us she yells for help.

The doctors came.

"He has severe damage to his spine. Show me to the OR. I'll preform the surgery. I'm a licensed doctor." I said. They nod, they led me to the first available OR. During this time Ingeniam parents were called.

They were waiting. After hours we were done. I was going over the medical file while they took Tensy(Correct me please). I made my way to his room after writing down what was needed.

I entered the room and saw worried parents.

"Mr. And Mrs. Iida?" I asked.

They turned to me.

"Yes." Mr. Iida said.

"Well Tensy suffered damage to his spine. Luckily I managed to get him to the hospital in time I also preformed the surgery because of my knowledge and healing." I said.

"Will he be okay?" Mrs. Iida asked.

"Yes. At first he'll have trouble walking but with physical therapy he'll make a full recovery. He should be waking up after the anesthetic wears off. He is really lucky that I found him in time." I said. Mrs. Iida cried tears of joy at the news. "I wouldn't let someone's hero career end so soon."

Time skip....

Tensy has woken and Tenya left the Sports Festival and is in the room. After they talked Tenya came out of the room. Before he left the hospital I conner him.

"I know what you're thinking so stop it now before you regret it. If you go after Stain then be prepared to face the consequences. Be it death at the hands of Stain or expulsion from UA or put in prison by the police." I warned him and walk away.

I made my way around the city. After finding nothing I made my way back to the hotel I'm staying at.

For the next few days I've been patrolling Hosu. On the third day LOV attacked Hosu and I encountered Stain.

I followed Tenya till we arrived at an alley where Stain was about to kill Native before Tenya could attack I stepped in. I got Native away from Stain.

"What ate you doing here!? This has nothing to do with you!" Tenya yells.

"You better take Native and run, if you attack Stain I'll arrest you as a villain for illegal quirk usage." I said. He and Stain were surprised by this.

"I have to take him down!" Tenya yells.

"Fine." I said stepping aside. "But if you take him down your future goes down with him. Do you really want to be that much of a disappointment to your family and friends?" I ask. He steps back.

"No." He said.

"Then take Native. Send any heroes this way." I said.

He turns around after picking up Native and ran.

"Now it's just you and me." I said turning to Stain just in time to see a knife a few cm away from my eye. I only swatted it away like it was nothing.

"Fast reflexes. That will keep you alive longer." Stain said. "So I'm guessing you came after me for revenge or fame."

"Not really. I'm just here to stop you. Though I agree with your morals I do not agree with your methods. So because of your methods I'll have to stop you." I said.

This surprised him. I took the chance to attack sending a wave of fire towards him. He reacts in time to dodge.

He throws more knives my way which I dodge. I made a katana(Sp?) from shadows. He jumps from the walls.

When he thinks he could take me by surprise and attack from behind. Before he knows what happened he falls to the floor.

He looks behind him to see that the ligaments in his knees were cut making him immobilized.

"Don't worry it's not permanent, with some treatment you'll survive." I said knocking him out.

I tied him up with rope I found. After he was tied up I took all his weapons. I kept his sword as a remembrance. I took him and walked out of the alleyway.

Everything happens like cannon...

After Stain finished his speech he walked up to me a held out his arms.

"You are true hero and I recognize that. You will take me all the way to prison." Stain said.

I walked to an officer and took the cuffs. Stain waited patiently. I put the cuffs on him. After that was done we were stormed by officers and heroes that wanted to take Stain.

"I'll escort him to his cell in Tartarus. Call ahead tell them I'm coming." I said. Before anyone could say anything I placed my hand on Stains shoulder and we sink into the shadows.

We walk in complete darkness.

"So why did you become a hero?" Stain asked.

"Do you know about City X?" I asked.

"The one that was abandoned after that devastating earthquake? Yes." He said.

"I lived there up till six years ago. I was abandoned with the city by the heroes. I watched my mother die before me. So that day I swore that I'd save everyone that falls through the cracks. But for that to be successful I have to be famous and loved by the public. I mean how else do you think I'll be able to go against the hero commission." I said smiling.

We emerged from the shadows in front of Tartarus. The guards came running.

"We received the call that you'll be bringing in Stain. Please follow us." One of the guards said.

After processing Stain and put him in his cell. I left with the USB containing a video of Stain denouncing the LOV.

The next day the video of Stains speech was released on the internet but not an hour later I released the video of Stain denouncing the LOV.

All Might told me we have a press conference the next day.

The media was in an uproar about this conference because they have no idea what it's about.

The day went by and before I knew it I was in All Mights office.

"Are you ready? Remember you'll become the number one target of the LOV." He said.

"Yes I know. Let's go." I said.

3rd...

All Might enter the room filled with reporters even from other countries. Cameras flashed.

He sat and gave a sigh.

"Today I'm announcing some important things. Two to be exact. So I ask that you please keep your questions till the end of the announcements." All Might said.

The room became quiet. Reporters and watchers waiting for the announcement. The whole world awake just to hear it. With one last sigh All Might began to speak.

"As of today I'm announcing plans for retirement..." Before he could continue people start asking questions yelling them even. All Might held his hand up and everyone stopped.

"Like I said. I'm going to retire, but not permanently yet. When a large threat is at our doorstep and I'm called to answer I will be there. Now in light of that I'll give my next announcement. I'll be handing over Might Tower to a student from UA. They have proof that they are an exceptional hero. Dare I say a better one then I. I give you the Celestial Hero: Azazel!" All Might yells.

The door opens and Izuku walks in full costume. His wings out horns and halo. Everyone was in awe. He went to stand next to All Might. Izuku took the mic. Everyone once again waiting.

"I'm really honored by this. That a world renowned Hero like All Might has acknowledged me as a true hero. I'll be taking my hero licensing exam the end of the semester then I'll do everything in my power to live up to the expectations of the public but most importantly All Might." Izuku said. Cheers came from the reporters.

A hand shot up from a foreign reporter. All Might points to them.

"All Might what brought about this decision?" They asked.

"Well I'm not getting any younger and as young Azazel has pointed out to me is that I'm only human I'll grow old and die. That's why originally took the job at UA is to train the next generation of heroes. Now that I won't be doing as much hero work I'll be able to focus on being a teacher." He answered.

And so the questions came but let's go and see a few reactions.

Class 1-A was in shock.

Endeavor was pissed that All Might is retiring.

AFO was already making plans to kill Izuku. "So you're the 9th. Hope to see you soon."

Sir Nighteye was mad thinking the same thing AFO that Izuku has OFA. "He gave it to that kid. Mirio would've been a better choice."

And with that the conference came to an end.

OK so the next chapter will be the summer camp. I'll skip the licensing exam because I am pretty lazy and suck sorry for those that want to see that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
37.2K 804 18
Izuku midoriya is at the lowest point in his life when he decides to end it as he's falling he gets stuck to the side of a building with an arrow and...
192K 3.6K 13
(COMPLETED / WILL NOT CONTINUE) You are Quirkless and get caught in the middle of a villain hero showdown as a casualty and Eraserhead saves the day
22.2K 460 12
After having his house burn down and his mother dying, he is looked down upon because people believe that he caused the fire and killed her. They cal...