The Celebrity Bodyguard

By Alanna

"Love makes you do stupid things." Hannah becomes a personal bodyguard for a well-known actor. She ha... More

♧Prologue♧
♧Chapter 1 : Looking for a sign♧
♧Chapter 2 : Job Interview ♧
♧Chapter 3: The Job is Taken♧
♧Chapter 4: First day as a trainee Bodyguard♧
♧Chapter 5 : OMG, it's him!♧
♧Chapter 6: Meet The Celebrity♧
♧Chapter 7: Robert's Girlfriend♧
Chapter 8: Action and Cut!
Chapter 9: Interview with Oprah
Chapter 10: The Awkward Ride
Chapter 11 : Dwarfs
Chapter 12: ABCDEFG
Chapter 13: The Headline
Chapter 14: The View
chapter 15: Dinner with the Johnsons
Chapter 16: Drake Johnson
Chapter 17: Ex-Fiance
Chapter 19: In the Car
Chapter 20: The Audi
Chapter 21: Parking Lot
Chapter 22: The Bump
Chapter 23: In The Club
Chapter 24: Stranger in the Club
Chapter 25: Hannah Banana, Where are you?
Chapter 26: The British Dude
Chapter 27: The Incorrigible Prince
Chapter 28: Justin Beeber
Chapter 29: Nightmare
Chapter 30: Waiting for Hannah
Chapter 31: PANICKED
Chapter 32: My Hero
Chapter 33: The Tool
Chapter 34: The Diversion
Chapter 35: Let's Dance
Important Notice
Chapter 36: Darting
Chapter 37: Hayden
Chapter 38: Dance With Me
Chapter 39: It's Hot
Chapter 40: Beware
Chapter 41: Black
Chapter 42: Under influence of drug
Chapter 43: The Fake Doctor
Chapter 44: The Phone Call
Chapter 45: The Re-Amnesia
Chapter 46: Undressed Me
Chapter 47: Rose Villa
Chapter 48: Tie
WARNING!
CHAPTER 49: Calm Down Buddy
Chapter 50: Temptation
COVERS
Chapter 51: His Seductive Touch
Chapter 52: Shower Part 1
Chapter 53: Shower Part 2
Chapter 54: Shower Part 3
CHAPTER 55: Continuation- Shower part 4
Chapter 56: All Set And Ready
Chapter 57: Being All Soapy
Chapter 58: And Wet
Chapter 59: Unexpected Wild Kiss
Chapter 60: I Need You
#MyWattysChoice Is Live!
Chapter 61: I love you, my precious
Chapter 62: What happened?
CHAPTER 63: The Meeting
Chapter 64: A certain Beeber
Chapter 65: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 67: Not a Trainee
Chapter 68: Surprise Revelation
Dear Love
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017
Chapter 69: Bodyguard Camp
Chapter 70: About the Party
Chapter 71: Shopping For The Grand Ball
Chapter 72: THE GRAND BALL (part 1)
Chapter 73: The GRAND BALL (Part 2)
Chapter 74: The Intruder

Chapter 18: To the Club

3.1K 128 10
By Alanna

A big thanks to @DanaAndrew-Fonacier , @Juicy40197 and @JuanaJacal for reading and voting. Love you!

Chapter 18: To the Club

-Most people like to complicate things rather than uncomplicating it.

Hannah Charles

Staring outside the window, all I could see was plain darkness; the street lights were very dim almost resembling a comet. Meanwhile, my thoughts were restless. I thought the Drake chapter was over. Running away was the only solution I had to get away from him. I couldn't tell whether it was fate or a coincidence that we met again. I was terrified back there in the bathroom, Drake's anger had gotten worst. How dare he said I destroyed his life when it was completely the opposite. I lost the most precious thing I owned because of him. Thank god Robert came in time and rescued me from him. I didn't know what would have happened if he didn't.

However, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson were kind and sweet. They asked Robert to bring me whenever he comes to visit again. They were truly a lovely couple. I wondered if Drake was like them before his wife passed away.

I turned to my left side and focused my gaze on Robert who was driving. Unlike earlier, his face was now emotionless, his body not relaxed fully. I didn't dare to say anything to break the silence. So I just continued to stare outside my thoughts driven back to Drake and the past I left behind. I tried hard not to shed a tear. Well, at least it was Drake that I've met not the other one that was lying in a cell. I consoled myself, trying to be positive.

I signed as another street light illuminate my face. The ride to the club was longer than I expected. It was almost an hour since I've been sitting in the car; my bum was starting to ache.

"Are you sure you're ok? You looked pale." Robert decided to break the silence.

"I'm fine," I answered too quickly not looking at him. Robert's hand made his way to grip my hand that was resting on my left thigh. I gasped as I felt his warm hand made contact with my tight, sending shrills throughout my body.

"Your hands are extremely cold," he said. "Are you sure you're ok? Do you want to get something to eat?" He must have noticed that I didn't finish my food. My throat went numb after the incident with Drake.

"I think I need a cup of coffee. Do they have coffee in the club?" I stared at him.

"Coffee in a club, are you serious?" He chuckled looking at me.

I glared back, "Duh yeah, I'm serious." He chuckled again looking ahead. "Haven't you been to a club before?"

"Err, of course I have." I lied, pulling strands of hair behind my ear while avoiding eye contact.

"Then you'll know that they only served alcohol there."

"Oh, yeah... Of course I know that. I was just teasing you." God, how could I be so stupid, I couldn't let him know that his bodyguard was inexperience in terms of clubbing.

He laughed, "I'm sure you know that."

I crossed my hands. "I'm glad you're finding this amusing." I muttered. "At least I brought a smile to your ghost face, I was starting to get worried with your emo."

"And your face looks like you've seen a ghost." His expression changed when he asked me this line, "Do you know Drake?"

I couldn't look at him. He was giving the pejorative look. I stared at our hands instead.

"I.. I.." I began to stutter again. My answer was completely ignored when we heard a buzzing sound. He immediately let go of my hand.

Robert gave me a look as if he was saying he will continue this later and then he reached for his iPhone that was in his pocket.

"Hello," he answered accidentally pressing the speaker button.

"Robert, you're gonna be the death of me! Didn't I tell you to tell Hannah to call me back?" I could hear Tina on the phone. Her voice sounded annoyed.

"Oh, I forgot. She's here, you can talk to her all you want and put my ear at ease." Robert handed me his phone, not apologizing to Tina for his lack of manners. I took the phone from him.

"Hi Miss Payne," I said. "I'm sorry, a bastard broke my phone so I couldn't call you for an update on him."

"Hey Hannah, I know he's an ass. I'll make sure he gets you a new one." Robert's manager, Tina Payne said not aware that the phone was on speaker and Robert could hear her.

"Did you just call me an ass, Tina?" Robert asked, raised his eyebrow, pretending to be mad. "I feel insulted. And don't worry, I'll get her a new one. Anyway her old one was a junk."

"Hey, it's not a junk. I know I don't own an expensive phone like you but that doesn't mean you could make fun of it."

"I wasn't making fun, I was just stating a fact." He said not feeling guilty at all for making fun of my one and only phone.

"Now listen you guys since we're on speaker, I'll let you know the plan for the evening. Robert, before you reach the club, let Hannah take the wheel. Hannah, you will drive Robert to the main entrance, he will walk down the red carpet while you go at the back to park the car."

"You want Hannah to ride my baby?" Robert asked.

"Yes, Rob. And Hannah, you'll get in through the back door."

"Ok Miss Payne. But shouldn't a valet park the car?" I asked not trusting myself with Robert's baby.

"Yes but we don't thrust the valet. So as his bodyguard, you'll park the car. Is that ok, Hannah?"

"Yes, Miss Payne." I was the bodyguard, so I guessed it was my job to do that.

"Alright, see you guys in a bit." Tina hung up the phone. Robert then turned the ignition to a gas station.

Robert got down from his car, I got down too.

"Come on let's get you some coffee so your eyes won't shut when you drive my baby," Robert said, guiding us to the espresso machine. "What do you want, white or black coffee?"

"Black coffee," I said, while pointing at the machine. Then, I realized I didn't have my purse with me. "Hmm, I don't feel like having coffee anymore."

"Don't be silly, I'll pay for it and there's no need for you to be dramatic about it."

"What? I'm not being dramatic about it."

"Yes, you are."

"Ok, fine! Get me mocha then since you're paying." I said feeling quite irritated that he knew the reason.

"Now aren't you a good girl." He smirked while he pressed the mocha button.

I took the cup from him, it was very hot. "Thank you." I said.

When we went back to the car, Robert asked me to take the wheel. He took my mocha and placed it in the cup holder. I wasn't sure how to drive a Ferrari; it was my first time to drive a convertible. I sat on the driver seat while Robert took the passenger seat.

"Be delicate with the accelerator. Don't press too hard or you'll find yourself speeding into a tree." Robert as always, being too full of himself. He thought he was the only one who could drive, then I'll show him my talent.

I pressed on the accelerator and hit the road again. I began to hit a little harder, trying to intimidate Robert.

"Hannah, I said be delicate, you don't want to kill us now, do you?" Robert was feeling tensed with my driving skills.

I cocked my head to the side and said, "I'm being as delicate as I can, sir. Now chill back and let me drive."

"Don't take your eyes of the road Hannah."

"Oh, shut up sir." Now, I was the one doing the smirking.

"What's with the sir?" He groaned disapproving me calling him sir.

"Well, I have to call you sir right since I'm your bodyguard, sir."

"But you didn't call me that for a while."

"That's because I wasn't on duty and now that I'm back on duty, I can't call you bastard, can I?"

He sighed, shaking his head. "What am I going to do with you, sweetheart?"

"You can't call me sweetheart."

"Why not?" Robert adjusted himself on his seat so that his attention was fully on mine as if I was Cleopatra. He made me feel completely uncomfortable.

"Because I'm your bodyguard."

"Oh sweetheart, I'm your boss and can call you whatever I want."

"Sir, that's not fair."

"Everything is fair in love and war, sweetheart."

"Sir, stop being dramatic . There's no love and certainly no war."

"We'll see, sweetheart." He winked at me. "Take you left, sweetheart."

I turned to the left.

"Then take your right, sweetheart."

"Yes sir." I groaned, turning to my right.

"Go ahead and you'll see a signboard, after that take the final turned to the right again, sweetheart."

"Yes, sir."

"Sweetheart..."

"Sir..."

Robert was annoying. I drove ahead until I spotted the signboard he said. I looked at the signboard to know where we were.

Welcome to Newville

Newville? We were going to Newville. God, no, this couldn't be happening. Maybe my eyes misread it.

****

Thanks for reading and voting. It gives me the courage to write more. Is anyone facing problem in viewing my story? Or having problem reading it? You can remove it from you library and add it again. Until then,  good bye..and prepare to land in Newville.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 81 24
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐... 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕!" *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩�...
189K 9.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
47.7K 1.2K 39
bodyguard. babysitter. chauffeur. not what i thought i'd be doing with my life. especially not for a spoiled hollywood actress on location in mia...
1.6K 155 31
Hannah Taylor is a bedraggled, constantly tired single mum. Her entire reason for living is for her young daughter, Bea. After she caught her ex chea...