Sakura meets Mr. Arrogant

By sxrxdaa

IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL ONCE AGAIN IN KONOHA HIGH. The rest of the gang are not really excited about it. Back t... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
AT SASUKE UCHIHA'S HOUSE
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chaper Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter Fourteen

3.4K 114 112
By sxrxdaa

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto and the pictures I show every chapter.
_______________________
~Sakura's POV~

We just goofed and played around all day on the beach. We even played hide and seek haha so much for seniors.

After we ate dinner, we headed back to our respective hotel rooms. Sharing room with Konan is just like sharing a room with Ino. We talked about fashion, medicine and martial arts.

Yes, since I'm Lady Tsunade's apprentice, I also learned bunch of Krav Maga moves from her. I didn't really mention it to someone else before because I wanted to keep it as a secret. Konan on the other hand knows female boxing heheh. Don't judge! Since me and Konan are in the same page it's ok to tell her.

After our very long conversation we decided to sleep already. But somehow, I couldn't.

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table to check if the gang texted me. But no. I decided to open up my Facebook and I saw them all online.

Sakura: Hello.
Naruto: Hi Sakura.
Sakura: So what are you guys doing?
Tenten: We are at the park hanging out with Natsumi :)
Sakura: Oh I see. You guys met her already?
Ino: Oh hi forehead.
Hinata: Hi.
Sakura: So what are guys doing right now?
Ino: Gotta go!
Sakura: oh ok.
Hinata: Bye Sakura.
Naruto: See ya!
Sakura: Bye.

I placed my phone back at the side table and somehow I felt uneasy. This is unusual because usual when me and the gang chats it always lasts for the whole day but today is different.

I don't how to describe it but it feels bad. My chest tightened. I bet Natsumi already told them I went road tripping with the Akatsuki. But if they already know, why would they even chat with me?

I thoughts were flowing with a lot of question which made me wide awake.

I tossed and turned a bunch of times already. I checked the clock and I saw it was just 9:00 pm. It's still early.

I decided to go for a walk just to clear my head. I silently crawled out of the my bed and quickly got a paper and a pen. I left a letter on my bed saying that 'I'm just going for a walk.' Because I don't want Konan to panic waking up the whole Akatsuki especially Itachi.

I walked around the shore for a while and I found a perfect spot to sit at. I sat on the white sand and stared at the sea which was reflecting the moon.

It's really beautiful here in Suna, the weather is nice and add the people.

After a short while I heard footsteps going near me. I looked up and I saw Gaara. Gaara?

"Sakura?" He asked with a confused tone.

"Umm hi?" I waved while smiling sheepishly.

"Do you mind if I sit beside you?" He asked and I nodded in reply.

"What are you doing here in Suna?" He asked again. I sighed and told him everything. There's no reason to lie to the son of the leader of Suna.

*timeskip*

"So Itachi Uchiha invited you to join them just for this trip?" I nodded in reply.

"Does your friends even know about this?" He asked again. He just kept on swarming me with a lot of questions hmm probably he doesn't really like the Akatsuki.

"Probably because maybe Natsumi already told them." He just sat there in silence. Yes, I even told him about my new friend and the whole arranged marriage thing.

"Natsumi huh. If Itachi is already engaged how come he invited you instead of Natsumi?... I mean that he is already her fiancé." His question stung my heart for a bit. I didn't even thought about that at the first place.

"In my opinion, you must stay away from Itachi for a little while." He said while resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

I tilted my head in confusion. "Because Itachi is already engaged, if you come between the two of them... The worst case scenario is that this Natsumi girl will do anything to destroy your life for just going near Itachi. And to add it up, Itachi's clan will despise him for being a failure."

My tears can't hold it anymore, it just fell down as if there is a waterfall at my face.

"I know you like Itachi and he likes you too. But there are things that should be sacrificed too." Yes, I even told Gaara about that too because I just really want a shoulder to cry on right now.

I felt Gaara pat my back and it calmed me down for a bit.

"Thank you Gaara." I said softly. He chuckled in reply. Then he stood up.

"It's getting pretty late already, you must return back to the hotel room already before the Akatsuki panics." I giggled.

"I know." I turned away and started walking towards the hotel.

"And Sakura?" Gaara called and I turned around and I saw him looking at me with his lips curved upwards, forming a smile.

"Good things happen to those who wait. Here have my number so if you have any problems you could just contact me." Then he gave me his number and good thing I brought my phone.

We exchanged numbers and said good night to each other before I start walking back to the hotel.

When I was on my way to my room I saw Itachi leaning on the door.

"Itachi?" I asked shocked to see him up at the middle of the night.

"Where have you been?" He asked me with a soft voice.

"I went outside for a walk." I answered with no emotions.

"You should've woke me up than you being there all alone."

"Umm Itachi I'm quite sleepy already can you move aside?" I asked politely because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

"Pein is sleeping in your room with Konan. When Konan knocked on our door a while ago and told us you went outside for a walk. She pulled Pein to your room so they can finally sleep at peace without being disturbed."

Huh I don't quite get it.

Itachi saw my confused face and he just chuckled and opened his and Pein's room and let me enter first.

I saw my suitcase there and my others belonging all neat and tidy.

Oh fudge don't tell me Itachi is sleeping with me?!! Gaara just told me to stay away from him as much as possible but here I am standing in ITACHI'S room alone with him.

And there is only one bed!! The room I shared with Konan a while ago had two separate beds oh wait... Never mind I saw a couch.

"As I was saying Pein and Konan have been best friends since they were little and a few years back they became boyfriend and girlfriend. Their parents already agreed and they were both fit for each other."

Oh so that's why it's ok for them to sleep together. I better tease Konan about this.

I lied down on the couch and got a pillow not even bother getting any blanket to cover me.

"Sakura you do know you could sleep on the bed ?" Itachi asked sarcastically.

"Yup I know." I answered.

"I mean that you could sleep on the bed and I will just sleep on the couch." He explained while I mentally face palmed myself.

I stood up and I awkwardly walked towards the bed and lied down.

Ok take deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

"Good night." Itachi said while lying down on the couch relaxed.

I guess he didn't have any trouble sleeping in the couch.

"Good night." I replied while I drifted off to sleep.
---
~Natsumi's POV~

I was surprised because I am already part of those Konoha losers.

Flashback

"Hey Natsumi!" That stupid blonde called. I immediately wore my best fake smile.

I bowed to him. "Yes?"

"Hey wanna go out with us at Konoha park nearby the lake?"

Hah! Probably my acting finally took its toll.

"Sure" I acted all cheerfully and hugged him.

*timeskip*
As I arrived I saw them sitting in a circle. I sat down with them smiling.

Grr.. Dammit my dress is dirty now!! Why should it be in a park?

"Natsumi we were wondering if you want to join our group." Ino asked.

My eyes wides in shock but actually I was smirking in the inside.

"Here ya go!" Naruto handed me a headband the same as Sakura's when she went in my house.

Then me and the losers just chatted for a bit. Acting is so my genre.

I noticed the lazy guy {Shikamaru} and the dog guy {is not here} oh well.

---
~Sasuke's POV~ *flashback*

"Uptown funk you up. Uptown funk you up." I sang while walking around Konoha with my earphones.

Then something interesting caught my attention.

Those Konoha idiots are with Natsumi. And I noticed Shikamaru and Kiba are not there.

This is so amusing those losers didn't know that Natsumi is a two-faced b*tch. Well I'm gonna stay for a while and watch them.

I sat down on a bench and watched them at the opposite side of the lake.

I saw Naruto giving Natsumi that stupid headband they always wear. They are so stupid. Inviting a two-faced b*tch in the group. Her plan is slowly working though.

I stood up because I've been attracting a lot of girls that walked passed me.

Many turned their heads when they saw me walking at the street. Because I was wearing my Uchiha pendant today. Of course many people knows about the Uchiha.

I wonder what Itachi is doing right now. I gritted my teeth. Annoyed. He already has a fiancé but he still chose to bring Sakura instead of Natsumi.

Probably when they get back here. Sakura would be living in a hell.

Why am I even concerned?
_______________________
~Sakura's POV~

I felt a cold gush of wind passed by and I forgot it's cold here in Suna at night. And I saw the window was open. I immediately closed it and looked at the clock. 2:30 am

Then I heard a little rustling and I looked at Itachi. He was shivering.

I cannot call the housekeeping this early, so I just got in the bathroom looking for something to keep Itachi warm. Then I saw four towels that were hanging from a rack. Unused. I grabbed two towels and covered Itachi with both.

After a while he stopped shivering. I sighed in relief.

I'm glad he didn't sleep beside me or else the situation will become worse.

I knelt down and observed his face. Then suddenly I sang 'Best friend, cover by Lara Borrega'

Do you remember when I said I'd always be there.
Ever since we were ten, baby.
When we were out on the playground playing pretend.
Didn't know it back then.

Now I realize you were the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before
Back when we were so innocent

I caressed his soft cheeks.

I pray for all your love
Boy our love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me
This is something like a movie
And I dont know how it ends Boy

I stopped because I felt Itachi's lips curved up. His hands touched mine and he slowly intertwined both of our fingers.

"I fell in love with my best friend."

______________________
AN: How was it ???

Yumi: Ok! It's time for the shoutout!! And this time SASUKE will do it one by one.

Sasuke: JuLiet_Fiammatta. Thank you for voting her stupid story. I-I l-love y-you.

Sakura: You can do it Sasuke I won't get mad!

Sasuke: *hands shivering* queen_redz2301. I love you too because you voted her story.

Sakura: The last one!! You can do it!!

Sasuke: I LOVE YOU MARYSAKURATAN!! Thank you for following our stupid author!

Sasuke: *panting*

Yumi: *hands Mr. Roary*

Sasuke: My precious Mr. Roary!

Yumi: Who are you calling stupid?!! *gets Mr. Roary again* you cannot have Mr. Roary until you say sorry.

Sasuke: No way!

Yumi: Ok!

Sasuke: *crying*

Deidara: Stay tuned for the next chapter un!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.2K 34
Shinobu is a single mother, she had a child right out of college . She is now around 29, she lives with her daughter Aoi and adopted sister Kanao. Wh...
25.4K 335 21
A collection of Viking One Shots//Requests taken, any character is welcome
Until Then By Li

Fanfiction

133K 3.8K 38
Ever wondered what happened during the blank period after Sasuke left village, post war? Well, this is my take on that, so join Sakura, Sasuke, and N...
59.9K 1.3K 20
Eren and Mikasa must face the repercussions of letting Eren take his anger out in the form of having sex with his childhood friend, leading to an unw...