''Tell me who you are or I'm...

By Tears_kipgen

Book 1 A girl accidentally text a wrong number, which turns out to be Natasha Romanoff! Natasha x reader cont... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
A/N

10

13.3K 359 65
By Tears_kipgen

Peter and MJ were now dress formal, they're now waiting for Y/n outside Peter's apartment.

A green car stopped infront, they knew instantly that it's Y/n, she came out and open the door for them with a bow.

They both entered the car after that Y/n closed the door and entered the driver's seat and began driving.

''Well well, you two look so good on that dress and suit'' Y/n commented, ''Thank you Y/n for planning me and Peter's date''

''Your most welcome''

As Y/n was driving, another car came right infront of them, Y/n hit the brake instantly.

''YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, WE COULD'VE GOTTEN IN AN ACCIDENT, YOU DICKHEAD, CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE, ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING? I SWEAR TO GOD THERE'S A COUPLE WITH ME AND I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU RUIN THEIR DATE NIGHT, FUCKING IDIOT, I SWEAR, IF THERE WAS NO PASSENGERS, I WOULD'VE HAVE SLAP YOU HARD AS I CAN'' Y/n then began driving, Peter was scared for his live, MJ was just chilling, she kinda enjoyed it.

After some while of driving, Y/n stop infront of some fancy restaurants.

''Peter, I have already booked and also have paid''

''Thank you so much Y/n, you're a life saver''

''Go Peter, you two enjoy and when you two are done, call me!'' Y/n shout and drive away after Peter and MJ climb out of the car. ''We will!'' MJ shout back

If you want longer chapters please tell me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
193K 4.8K 52
Y/n texts Natasha Romanoff about getting hurt instead of her best friend, Alena. But she ends up connecting with her, Unknowingly y/n shares every de...
2.1M 64.4K 46
Just a classic wrong number story ---- Y/n lives with her abusive father *cough* sperm donor *cough* and brother. She accidentally texts the Tony St...
32.1K 795 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...