32

Nat left, now it's me and Pietro in the living room, ''So are you drivin-'' before I can finish, in a swift motion he scoop me in his arms and ran.

I yelped surprised, what the fuck is wrong with men? Can't they just ask for consent? Fucking men, I hate them.

We reach my house, he put me down ''What the fuck dude? I could've die of heart attack'' I glared him, he just shrugged, I knock the door, after a few seconds, my mother open the door.

''Oh my God Y/n, I didn't expect you to reach that fast'' she said, ''Mom where is-?'' My sister interrupted me ''I'm here dumbass'' she's just 12 and have alot of attitude, ''Ah yes, this is a strand of hair in your food aka my sister'' my mother slapped my shoulder lightly ''Ow! Mom!'' She glared me ''Hi its me Luci'' my sister introduced herself, ''Hello I'm Pietro'' they shook they're hands and pulled it back.

Thanks for @kiwifruit7717, they also gave me a good reason.

''Are you going to let me meet them?'' My sister had been a fan of Avengers since she was in my mother's womb because my mother have a crush of Captain language man. She said that he's charming, my father wasn't a good man but good thing my mother divorced him and got married again when I was 16, his name is Dean, he's actually a good guy and is treating us well, I accept him the second my mother got married.

I nod at my sister's question, ''Have fun honey'' my mother said.

The second my mother close the door,  Pietro look at me ''Jump on my back''

''What ze hell?'' My sister said, I do as he said because well, I know he's gonna run, how the fuck is he so strong?

He scoop my sister his arms, she yelped in surprise.

Oh my God he got two bitches in his arms, wait- i am no bitch, my sister is.

He ran, after 10 seconds, we reach the tower.

My sister looks like she's about to hit on him. Wait- no I mean hit him, this situation is quite familiar.

''You fuckroo'' she stared at me shocked after she said ''God I meant you fucking rude bitch'' she corrected herself ''You fuckroo'' I mocked her and starts laughing.

Nat the milf

Nat where are you?

I'm in a mission Y/n
I'll text you later
Be with Pietro

Oh shit sorry
Okay
Nope

Stay with him

Lol i can't say no to a milf so okay

Nat the milf is typing

I put my phone away, I look at Pietro who was already seated in the couch.

''Y/N WHEN CAN I MEET THEM?!'' Luci shouted from the kitchen, i vet she's searching for something to eat, ''Luci don't fucking eat Thor's poptarts if you don't want to die!'' I shouted back ''They're on a mission, we gotta wait A-S-O-H-I-Y-F''

''WHAT IS THAT MEAN?''

''A STRAND OF HAIR IN YOUR FOOD''

I like saying 'what ze hell?'alot. And also today I witnessed a car accident, I'm kinda use to accidents because happens lot, I witnessed two accidents in 3 days😃