15

Jim ran out of the house searching for Y/n, it was night time so its dangerous for her, he needed to find her quickly.

''Y/n!'' Jim shouted her name multiple times while searching for her, ''Jim!'' a voice that sound like Y/n shouted back.

Jim was searching for the voice, ''Look up, you dumbfuck'' the voice said.

Jim looked up to see it's Y/n, she was hanging on a street light, ''How the fuck did you get up there?''

''I don't know but I feel cool''

''Come down here, fast!''

''Don't get grumpy all of a sudden, I'm coming down like a stripper''

Y/n slid down while saying ''I'm awesome and sexy and awesome and sexy''

Jim just look her dead in the eye.

~time skip~

Y/n was running around, and well, she found some dudes who were drunk, Jim ran to her, ''C'mon Y/n we have to go'' he whispered in her ears, Y/n nodded.

''Hey man where are you going?'' one dude said as they were about to leave, ''Run!'' Jim whispered yell to her and they ran and the dudes started chasing them.

''I feel like I'm in the maze runner series'' Y/n said excitedly, ''Shut up and save your breaths''

Out of nowhere, Spiderman came and swing down between them.

Jim and Y/n stop running.

''Hey man'' Spider-man said

The reason I am not updating regularly is that in my other wrong number fic, I got some hate and I felt insecure about my writings and stuff.

But now I don't fucking care what they think of, I will try updating regularly because I don't have anything to do and this fic needs to be finish.

Hope you all are doing well.

Gotta be a badass who don't care about what others think💅💅