21

Sam and Bucky were playing vr games, Bucky have never experienced such things so he thinks its all real.

''Ahhh! Fuck!'' Bucky said, Sam was laughing his ass off, ''I am not scared of this thing!'' Bucky said while punching some zombies.

''How do I run away?'' Bucky asked, his voice lace with fear, ''Dude, kill all the zombies and try to survive''

''Nah, I'm not doing this shit'' Sam laughs harder, ''Fuck!'' Bucky shouted, trying to run away but end up banging himself on the wall.

Sam laughs more harder, ''I'm abou-about to pis-s''

Bucky took off the vr headset and storm off.

''What happened to him?'' Captain asked ''He played a vr game and got wrecked'' Sam reply while wiping the tears off his face.

Captain just shrugged, Nat comes in, ''Why are their taking so long to go to the store?'' Natasha grumble, ''I don't know man, I guess they got distracted'' Sam answered.

Loki was sitting on the couch, watching all the drama while sipping tea.

''Perhaps, you could go find them'' Natasha glared him, ''Why don't you go find them?'' Loki smile faded, ''I can't go out, I'm in house arrest, remember?''

''I don't care, I give you the permission to go find them''

''Fine'' Loki then teleported to a store, he couldn't find them, then another store, he couldn't find them again.

Somehow he ended up in Paris, no sight of them and teleported back.

He came across a park where Thor and Y/n was on the swing, swinging and laughing.

Loki groaned but proud that he finally find them.

''Brother, what are you doing with this mortal?'' Loki said ''Oh Loki! Come and swing with us!'' Thor invited, ''Come on Mr. Loki'' Y/n said, Loki was hesitant but there was a swing next to them, he sit on it and started swinging.

It was fun according to Loki but he wouldn't admit it, they joke around and laughs.

This must be a great day for Loki as he is always locked up in his room.

They also went and bought many sweets and cotton candy, Loki loves cotton candy.

They were here having fun while the others were stressed.

But the Avengers didn't care that much as Loki and Thor were there.

Wholesome:)