Madame Williams ( teacherxstu...

By floosstories

The trauma of the death of her best friend makes her change completely, to the point she becomes a darker ver... More

Characters Guide
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
Author's note

80

9.8K 304 31
By floosstories

DIANE'S POV:

Justin was a pain in my ass.

I loved my students, most of them anyways, but this little bitch wasn't one of them.

It was the first day and I already wanted to kill Justin Hess. Of course, he thought he was a bad boy, that he was cool, even if all he had was a rude personality and no friends. Commenting on my supposed to be hickey wasn't nice at all, and what was even worse was to realize I in fact had a hickey behind my ear.

A noticeable one.

I couldn't hate Lou, so I had to hate Justin.

I hated him.

At least I had some emergency makeup in my car, so when the bell rang for the first break of the day, I ran to fix it up. I thought I had covered them all, but of course that one slipped.

I missed Lou though. My previous first date was in her high school and the first face that had caught my attention was hers. It was weird not seeing her on the hallways, or waiting for a second to smile at her from afar, or just wave.

Instead now I had new colleagues and new students, new people that could learn to hate me.

"I remember you, from the last couple of months last year." They said. I had forgotten her name, but I remembered her from last year too.

"I'm Jen, and you're Diane, right?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yeah that's me."

And now this Jen person was about to witness me work on removing a hickey from my skin. Great. I hated that the teacher's bathroom was like the students one, but only for teachers, so other teachers could walk in on you... putting makeup on your hickeys.

I looked back at the mirror, working with some powder, and she just stared at me through the mirror.

Then she worked on touching up her own makeup, and I thanked that she stopped staring at me.

Then the devil called, "Hello, criminal." I responded, "How's your first day going?"

"Good. What do you mean criminal?"

"I'm stuck in the teacher's bathroom covering a hickey you left behind my ear." I said, working on it.

Lou laughed out loud on the phone, and Jen walked out the bathroom.

"God, I'm sorry, I thought I had helped you with all of them." Lou said.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah well, maybe you forgot one on purpose to remind me how it got there in the first place."

"I didn't. But I'll think of that next time. I've got to go." Lou said and soon we both ended the call.

It had been a crazy month. Lou and I had almost officially gotten back together, and there was just something that told me that this way around we would work things out.

I had had worked on my communication.

I would tell Lou about my day, I would journal as adviced by my therapist (who I actually liked and enjoyed talking to), and I would sometimes share those sentiments and thoughts with Lou.

Things were good.

Or at least that's what I thought.

I left the teacher's bathroom and spotted Franky. Or Lilac hair. Or whatever her name was.

She was here. In the new school where I taught. And the simple memory of her making Lou's life a hell was vivid in my mind.

Now I had two students in my black list.

*

I bought dinner for me and Lou. We were celebrating, or rather dealing, with the fact that classes had started, and that it was going to be our last year of teacher-student dynamic.

Lou was supposed to get here any minute now.

The neighbors cat was basically mine now, to the point I got him a sandbox. Or was it a she? I couldn't remember and the cat wouldn't be too happy if I tried to find out.

I snuggled with the cat on the couch for a while, waiting for Lou. I just hoped our meals wouldn't get cold.

The thought of Lilac hair girl came back to my mind. Would she be in any of my upcoming classes? Would she ever realize I'm dating one of my now EX students? Was she gonna spread the word?

Now I was anxious for no idea and the cat had left my side at the sound of the doorbell.

I stood up and opened the door for my tired and lovely girlfriend, who wore a messy bun and a small smile on her lips, "Hi," I greeted and pecked her lips, letting her inside my house.

"How was your first day?" She asked, closing the door and approaching me to grab me by my jean belt loops and bring me closer to her.

Her eyes went from down my lips up to my eyes.

"Tiring. Yours?"

"Same." She said, and then planted her lips on mine.

I kissed her back, and then we were interrupted by a very demanding 'Meow'.

Lou giggled and looked down to our little friend.

"Hewoo, watcha doin here little one!?" She said in a baby like voice to the cat, letting go of my belt loops and kneeling to pay attention to the cat. "You so cute. Yes you are."

"I got you the wrap you like." I said, walking to the kitchen to get the subway paper bags.

"Yeah?" She asked, watching me come back from the kitchen and put down the things on the living room table. "I'm starving."

Lou picked up the cat and walked to the living room, letting them free on the carpet and then she sat down next to me on the couch, helping me unwrap our food. - It was nice to have her next to me after a stressful day, and it was just so cute to see her smile down at the cat every two seconds.

"So... is Franky still your classmate?" I asked, trying to say it in a casual way, because you never know... maybe some other girl decided to dye her hair lilac.

"No. Allie says she basically disappeared after she unfriended her. Why?" Lou said, opening her wrap and giving it a bite.

"Because I think she's my new student." I said, watching Lou's face turn into a bit of panic, and thankfully she didn't choke on her food.

"Fuck. No way. Are you sure it was her?" She asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

I bit my lip, "I mean, there's no many girls with their hair that color and the same fox tattoo on their shoulder."

"Fuck." Lou slapped her forehead.

"It's not so bad." I said, sitting a bit closer to her.

"It kind of is, Dee." She said, leaving her wrap on the table, "Agh if she finds out, if she even hears you talk to me on the phone or sees me close to your school, I'm dead."

"It wouldn't be that bad, your family knows, mine does too... kind of." I said, squeezing her knee in a comforting way.

"Yeah but the whole town doesn't know yet and it's a miracle we've kept it under the rug for this much time. If Franky even suspected something she wouldn't hesitate throw us off the boat." Lou said, flopping her back against the couch's backrest.

"Hey, I'm just as panicked as you, but this isn't the Titanic." I said, sitting back with my back against the backrest like Lou, "We just have to keep it cool, act as two women who know each other if we're on public and be who we are under closed doors." I said, "We're lucky that the whole thing with the principal didn't leave that office." I said, looking at Lou's uneasy face.

"Right." She said and looked away.

"It has been like that, right?" I asked, staring closely at Lou.

"Yeah." Her body language said otherwise.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, "What happened. Has anybody said anything to you?"

"No, no." She said, not making eye contact with me, ignoring my eyes.

"Lou, don't lie to me. We agreed to keep things honest."

Lou looked up to me and met my eyes with her own, "A couple people look at me weird and someone commented that I was finally not getting special treatment since Miss Bitch is gone."

"Great. I gather I'm Miss Bitch?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"And this happened today?"

"Yeah."

"You could have said something about it."

Lou flopped her head on my shoulder, "Things were going so smoothly, and now we have Franky and other people disturbing that, I just... you know I'd rather be in a comfy bubble than having to face the fact that not everything's perfect."

"I know. I know." I sighed, "What should we do?"

"I don't know and honestly, I don't care. You're not my teacher anymore, are you? I'm nineteen, I can date whoever I want."

"Yeah but I'm your ex teacher, and we did have a bit of a scandal." I said.

"If anyone asks we started seeing each other after you left for another school."

"If anyone asks I'm screwed." I said.

"Don't say that." Lou said.

I rested my head against Lou's. "I guess we just have to hope things turn out good."

"Oh my God."

"What?"

"You? Not trying to control a situation?! What's going on? What planet's on retrograde?!" Lou said.

I laughed and pecked her lips, "I guess I'm just tired of it."

"So you're gonna relax about it?" Lou asked.

"I don't know, really. All I know is that our food is gonna get cold and nothing tastes good after being microwaved for a second time."

So we ate and tried to change the conversation. And then Lou was asleep on my chest and I was online seeing everyone's happy Facebook posts. My sister had posted a picture of an ultrasound, saying something about already being a proud momma. And the typical sadness and bittersweet feeling overwhelmed me.

I was probably never going to hold an ultrasound picture in my hands and be able to say 'That's my baby' or just say that I'm a mom.

I turned off my phone and focused on the sleepy brunette sleeping on my chest. I caressed her hair, kissed her forehead, and watched her sleep with a smile on her face.

"You're so cute," I whispered.

Lou stirred a little bit and accommodated herself as she kept sleeping.

...

I know. short chapter, boring and I took a while to update. don't kill me. pls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
1.7M 49.7K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
6.8K 183 30
Antonia (18) is in her last year of Highschool. Her life is great - it's just the way she wants it to be until her English and Maths teacher gets pr...
12.2M 63.6K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...