Made in Chelsea

By mollswritesx

Following Made in Chelsea 2020/21! More

Willow Locke
Back in Chelsea
Suspicions
Cheating
Friends
Tiff
Is this a date?
Country House
Argument
Last Night
'Fun'
What's Happening?
Emily
Rumours
Reconciliation
Cornwall
More Drama
Verity
The Wedding
Reunited
Cracks Beginning To Show....
Advice
Falling Apart....
Over
Girls Night
Inga
New Beginnings
Gareth's fundraiser
Flirting?
Observations
Alone
Boat Party
Rumours
Girls' Night Away
Jealous
Where do we go from here?
Protect Your Friends
Blind Date
Pizza
Awkward Dinner
Friends?
Lake District
New Series!!!
We're Back
Emma
Tragic
Girls United
Shameful
Proposal
Meddle
Girls

Christmas Miracle

387 5 1
By mollswritesx

****Willow's POV****

The weekend spent in the lake district put me in a good mood in the run up to Christmas, though Ollie and Gareth have been quite busy these past few days and I don't really know why. So to keep myself busy I've been spending a lot of time at Digby's and getting all my Christmas shopping in order but today I organised to have lunch with Inga, Liv and Robbie to have a little debrief. 

"It's been a weird year hasn't it." I commented as we all sat together. 

"It's been a long one," "It's been a strange one," They agreed. 

"I know, but we have each other." Inga said. "If this year's given me anything it's you guys."

"We've got a lovely little group."

"No honestly by the way you guys got me fully though the whole break up and yeah I can say I'm so much happier now." I told them. 

"We got you through it just for Miss Liv over here to get with him." Robbie joked. "I was shit taking him, unfollowing him, sleazing his name."

"And now we're happy families."

"Ok fill me in." Inga said. "Who have you been kissing under the mistletoe Robbie?"

"Do you know what, I've been quite lucky recently. I've been having plenty of snogs but the common theme is that it's just snogs and doesn't go any further."

"That's ok."

"Which is fine, but anyway I'm going into the new year with safety in mind and I'm starting prEp, have you heard or it?"

"Explain."

"It's this drug we take and if you take it daily it will stop the transmission of HIV by 99%"

"That's amazing." I said. 

"Did you ever watch It's a sin?"

"I didn't but I know Ollie and Gareth sis."

"I think it was the best possible depiction of that era and how awful it was with the AIDS epidemic. My dad had a family member that had died of AIDS and so I think that just makes this so much more important for me. That's a family member that I never got to meet just because of who they love."

"I think it's so good you're doing this and even spreading awareness of it by talking to us." I told him but noticed he was getting a bit teary eyed. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, sorry I don't know what happened there. I think it's just so unfortunate but that makes this such a privilege for me to be able to take this."

"Well we're always here along the way." Liv said. "Especially if this helps you find love."

"Speaking of love." Robbie said and turned to Inga. "How was your weekend away with Sam?"

"I love the lake district and it was so beautiful but it drained me so much. After the kiss I was ready to be like do you know what, 'it's just a stupid little game, let's forget about it', but when I found out he had gone to her room, from both of their sides that is shady behaviour. She's meant to be my mate."

"Did she come and say anything to you?"

"No, she honestly hasn't spoken to me since. It's so frustrating because I really liked him. I honestly really liked him. It makes me just feel like why the hell did I ever let myself get vulnerable like that, why do I fall for these sweet nothings and false promises."

"So are you and Prince over now, is that it?"

"He has been calling me a lot and I'm spoke to him earlier. He's just like 'I feel sick to my stomach that I've done this to you, I wanna make you my girlfriend and fight for this'"

"How do you feel about it then?" I asked. "Do you think there's still something there?"

"I won't lie, up until that moment, he did treat me amazingly and it was magical. The reason it confuses me is how easily he could just throw that away."

"He's just an idiot who does stupid things." Liv said.

"It might have just been a drunken mistake." Robbie added. 

"I don't think it's because he doesn't care for you because you seemed like a match made in heaven just that morning." I told her. "It's just whether he's the type to commit himself to."

"Speaking of which," Inga turned it back to me. "You and Digby were so cute that whole weekend, like really loved up."

"I'm very happy right now." I admitted, " Very happy."

"He's a good guy." Liv said. "Do you think it's getting more serious now?"

"I would be very pissed if I found out he was speaking to someone else lets just put it that way, I genuinely just feel optimistic about him right now."

"Let's keep it that way then, as long as you're happy everything else will fall into place."

"Hopefully."

*****

I got back from my afternoon with them and just as I was about to start cooking myself some dinner a text came through:

Digby: picking you up at 8, don't be late xx (dress semi-fancy)

This was one of the things I liked most about him, he was so spontaneous and always had a little surprise hanging round the corner. 8 gave me 2 hours to get ready so I had a quick shower and then chose a dress which would hopefully meet the dress code. 

At bang on 8 I got another text through to say he was waiting downstairs and quickly collected my bag before finding his car waiting at the door, Digby leaning against it with a bouquet of red roses in front of him. 

"For you." He whispered as I greeted him with a kiss. "You look stunning."

"Thank you," I took the flowers in my hands. "I'm just going to run upstairs and then I'll be back." Instead of getting in the car he waited for me to open my door and then got himself in. "So any clues on where we're going?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

The hand that wasn't operating the steering wheel was firmly placed on my thigh throughout the drive, my hand sat on top as a comfortable silence was maintained. We'd gone through the main restaurant area so I presumed we wouldn't be going anywhere fancy but then why ask me to get dressed up. I lost track of where we were at some point until he rounded a corner to put the Thames in sight, staying silent I watched as he parked the car and motioned for me to get out. 

"What's all this?"

"Just wait and see." He kept going until a boat came into view, not just any boat but the one he held his champagne party in all those months ago. Taking my hand he led us into a familiar building and up some stairs and onto the rooftop where a lone table sat, surrounded by candles and rose petals.

"Digby."

"Shh, sit down." We took a seat opposite each other, the view of the river all around us but all I could focus on was Digby. "Is this alright?"

"This is more than alright, it's amazing."

"I tried." 

A waiter interrupted us to bring over a selection of nibble starters and a glass of champagne each. 

"This is probably the most amazing date I've been on and it's only just started." I told him. "This must have taken a lot of organising."

"It was all worth it, do you recognise where we are?"

"Yeah, the rooftop where you held the party, why?"

"Which is where we first met." He continued. 

"I can't believe I didn't put the two together. You know I was kind of shocked that night, I'd obviously heard a few rumours about you and it was kind of a big shock to see that you were so nice."

"You're telling me, I'd heard about you but no one told me just how stunning you are. I was so nervous to come and speak to you so when Sam suggested we have lunch together the next week I was so happy."

"Why was you nervous?"

"I just felt like you was so out of my league and you had Miles so I didn't want to step in and ruin that."

"It feels a lot different to where we are now, imagine if Miles hadn't set us up on that blind date."

"I was fully prepared for that to go horribly wrong." He admitted. "I thought I would be leaving after the first drink."

"Instead you spent the whole night staring at me." I joked. "But in all seriousness, I don't think I've ever clicked like that with someone before."

"Me too, it definitely felt different from all my other dates."

"All your other dates, does this include recent ones?" I asked. 

"I wouldn't really call my date with Nicole good at all." 

"You must have been on other ones."

"Not since our second date, I haven't seen anyone else."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." He confirmed. "Nothing I found was ever going to compare to you. Have you been on any other dates?"

"No,  I don't know, I just wanted to see where this would go."

"I'm glad, really glad." He confirmed. "I thought I was going to have to go and find all these others, tell them to back off."

"Why back off?" I pushed him. 

"Because I want you to be mine?" He came out and said it. 

"Really?"

"Yeah," He grabbed my hand across the table. "These past few weeks have been amazing and I've loved spending time with you, meeting your friends, you meeting mine. But I'm not getting any younger and I'm done with casual dating, I think you're amazing and I completely understand if you don't want that and I wouldn't blame you...."

I had to hold in my laughter as he started going on. "Digby just ask me the question."

"Willow, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I will, see that wasn't so hard was it." I stood up and moved around the table to sit in his lap. "You know you're amazing."

"Not as amazing as you."

****

A Christmas party had been organised for the following night, but for some reason Ollie and Gareth weren't going so Digby and I went alone. I'd missed out on lots of opportunities to get dressed up throughout the year so I really went for it in a corset top dress which was basically just sheer with a bit of lace. 

"You look amazing." Liv said as we found her and Digby at the bar with Tristan, Emily and Harvey. "How have you been?"

"Just been spending some time with my boyfriend." I just had to say it, I couldn't keep it in and I'd already told my close family. 

"Shut up." Liv almost squealed. "I'm so happy for you both."

"Thank you."

"Was it romantic?" Emily asked. 

"He took us to the rooftop bar place where we first kind of met even though we didn't speak to each other. It was really romantic"

"You're a smooth talker." Harvey said to Digby. "Did you have it all planned out?"

"I knew I was going to ask her but I didn't expect to get that nervous, I was a jittering mess."

"He was." I confirmed. "But just look at us all now, we've had our ups and downs this year and now we're all happy."

"Who would have thought it,"

"I'm glad we can all look back on it now from a good place." Tristan said, which I knew was directed at me. "Everything worked out for the best."

I sent him a small smile and just nodded, glad we could move on and just be happy together even though we weren't together. "It really is a Christmas miracle"

Not long into the party I was getting quite bored when Ollie sent a message into the group chat I had with him, Liv and Gareth asking for us to meet him at the flat. That message got me worried so we instantly made a beeline for the door and found an uber to take us home. 

"Hi, I got your text, you guys worried me." I said as he opened the door. 

"No, nothing, it's fine. Come in you two."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." 

"Where the hell were you two at that party?" Liv asked as we took a seat on the sofa opposite the two of them. 

"How was it?"

"It wasn't that great, there's never any fun when you two aren't around. You two were greatly missed, I feel weird getting drunk without you both"

"Well you're here now."

"But where were you guys?" I asked. "You've been so busy this past week it feels like I haven't seen you at all."

"Well we had some things to organise as we wanted to give you a little present." Ollie said. 

"Why do I feel like this is a joke?"

"No it's actually not, we have a present for you. It's really exciting." Ollie said, reaching under his pillow to bring out a little thin box. "Please open it together."

Taking the two ends of the box together we both opened it up to reveal the little thin stick which instantly brought tears to my eyes which I couldn't stop streaming down my face.

"Are you joking?" Liv said. 

"No, we're pregnant."

"Oh my god, you're pregnant." Liv confirmed before standing up and pulling them both in for a hug. "You're going to be parents."

"Willow." I could barely see in front of me as my eyes were so blurry, but I could make out Ollie knelt in front of me. "Are these happy tears?"

"I'm so happy for you both." I managed to get out before throwing my arms around him and I felt Gareth's arms over the top of us both. "You're going to be the best dads ever."

"You're going to be the best auntie as well."

"And you're going to be great godmothers." Gareth said as he let me go and I sat myself back on the sofa cuddled up to Liv. 

"Please don't give me that responsibility." She replied. "I can't even look after myself."

"No, that was another question we wanted to ask you both. Will you be godparents?"

"Yeah of course I fucking would." Liv said. "I can't stop swearing but crumbs."

"Willow?"

"It would be an honour."

"This is the best thing that could have happened, I love you all and it's going to be such a massive year next year."

"It really is, I'm so happy for you both."

"Our own little Christmas miracle." I repeated to myself, this year didn't start off too well but I was ending it on the biggest high. 

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

I'm thinking of  starting a new book for the next series. What do you think or should I just carry this on???

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 692 33
*First Story* ENJOY🙂 Started: July 13, 2019 Finished: October 1, 2019
109K 4.4K 23
lovely, blissful manipulation. COMPLETED 2019 ( boris pavlikovksy x oc ) ( mature audiences. )
552K 8.6K 52
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮. [𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩 𝙭 𝙤𝙘]
380K 6.6K 79
when julia "jules" grealish gets added into a chat of her cousin's friendgroup. started: 15th december 2022 finished: 14th january 2023 16-LECLERC cr