Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Look me
Touch me
Forget me
Tempt me
Giving up
Fuck me
Bite me
Accompany me
Admire me
Tell me
Follow me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Testing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Leave me
Dominate me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The truth between us
The Point of no Return
Epilogue

Save me

644 31 6
By akinail

Lying on the soft bed, the sun's rays hit her face, causing a feeling of discomfort in the woman who was still bedridden. Along with this, a very pleasant smell began to flood the place causing the female to get up little by little.

Opening her eyes completely, the first thing she saw was the same light that caused him discomfort, causing her to just close them again and look elsewhere. She grabbed the blankets and pulled them over her head, wrapping herself up completely.

She heard the sound of the door opening and footsteps approaching, the next thing she knew was that the blanket that was covering her was abruptly removed, leaving her completely at the mercy of the air, and also realizing that she was naked and with it, remembering what last night.

"Get up, breakfast is ready." She listened, that voice that came from the man she hated the most, however there she was, lying on his bed as if it were the owner.

How cheeky.

"Five more minutes, I'm still sleepy." He said in an authoritative voice, still not getting up. "And give me back the blanket, it's cold."

"Get up, it's already morning." It was the only thing he said.

She ignored him like a stubborn child, snuggling against herself for warmth. She wasn't going to lose against him, even though that wasn't even a competition of who obeyed first.

He sighed, he loved Yejin, but sometimes she behaved like an immature and that drove him crazy, in two ways.

He dropped the blanket and went to find clothes for her, he couldn't stand seeing her naked anymore. It was a delight to see her naked, yes, but that day he didn't feel like fucking her until she couldn't walk, if it was another time where he felt like it, he would already be next to her in bed having intercourse.

Yejin heard his footsteps, although she didn't know what she was doing, so she just snuggled closer to herself, waiting for something to happen. And sure enough, seconds after her clothes were thrown into her face, causing her to bolt upright and her clothes to fall off in her abrupt sitting.

"There are your clothes, change." She ordered. "I'll wait for you in the dining room, don't be long." And without further ado, she left.

Yejin watched him leave and then looked at the clothes, it was a cute pastel pink dress with flowers all over the skirt. She wouldn't deny it, despite not being very her style, it was very pretty. So forgetting his "competition" he changed.

Shortly after she was already dressed and going to the dining room as she was instructed, miraculously everything was calm.

She sat in front of him without saying anything, in front of her a plate of kimchi egg skillet, she looked at the plate and then at him and then back at the plate, it looked very appetizing so she tried it.

"It's delicious, although I shouldn't be surprised, it's not the first time you've cooked." She said and it was true, the man in front of her didn't cook often, but when he did he was a delight and the plate in front of her was proof.

He didn't say anything, just smiled and continued eating.

Yejin didn't know what to think, they both acted as if nothing had happened, as if he hadn't ruined her beautiful relationship with a worthwhile man, as if he hadn't 'mistreated' her last night by not listening to her when she asked him to stop.

And he didn't even seem like he wanted to talk, he was a complete dilemma. Maybe in the past she managed to understand him, understand him and love him, but now... he changed his attitude when it suited him, or so it seemed, Yejin didn't understand anything about him anymore and didn't want to, even though it seemed that she was tied She will never love him in any sense, except the carnal sense.

And they only had breakfast in 'peace', if she could say, they really didn't say anything at any time, she didn't want to say anything, she just wanted to finish that breakfast and leave there and if possible, never return, neither to that place nor to return let's see. But the world was not in his favor that day.

"Finish quickly, we'll go to the mall."

She choked and then began to cough forcefully, he approached her to pat her on the back but Yejin walked away from him, abruptly standing up and moving away to the opposite side, not forgetting that in the process of her flight she knocked over the glass of water. glass.

Little by little she calmed down, immediately she looked at him with a surprised expression and then said. "Why would I have to go? I don't owe you anything!"

"Well, now you owe me a glass." He pointed to the broken glass scattered on the floor. "So the exit will make up for it." He spoke peacefully with a smile plastered on his terrifyingly handsome face.

She frowned, she wanted to throw a tantrum and slap that smile, but he was right, now she owed him a glass and if she didn't want any more trouble she better obey him.

So with a resigned sigh she nodded, then walked away.

"Where are you going? Didn't you just accept?"

"Yeah, but I'll go get a broom and clean up, clean up the mess."

He smiled. "That is my girl."

She stopped, turned to look at him and whispered. "Never." Then he continued his walk to look for the peacock bass and dustpan.

After she cleaned up, finished the meal, and he washed the dishes, they left.

***

What was she supposed to think, literally that was not in her plans, much less that she SHE did.

At that time, she was sitting in the living room of her best friend, Hyo Jin, who was sitting quietly on her sofa having a cup of tea after throwing the news at her like a bombshell.

"Is seriously?"

She took a sip of her tea and savored it, then nodded.

Yejin didn't know how to react, but she had an overwhelming desire to launch herself at her best friend.

"Hyo Jin, I could kiss you."

"It's not necessary, if you did I'm sure that if he finds out he'll want to kill me."

She ignored the comment. "When did you tell him to see us?"

"Today, this afternoon. So you better get ready, because even though he knows you're going, I doubt he'll want to see you for long, you literally broke his heart and I don't want to know how he'd be if he found out about your infidelity."

"And it won't, this is my chance to fix things and it's all thanks to you!" She smiled hugging her friend. "I love you HyoJin."

"Yes, yes, yes, me too." She patted him on the head and then pushed him away. "This is the only chance I'm giving you, so take advantage of it and don't screw it up, I don't think you'll get another chance like this."

"I know, and I thank you very much."

***

When she saw him entering through that glass door, she felt her heart beating at a great speed that Sonic himself would be envious of, there he was, so close but at the same time so far away.

He approached slowly and crestfallen, Jenin couldn't judge him, literally Hyo Jin had asked him to meet his ex-girlfriend and that wasn't very nice to say.

He sat across from her, still crestfallen. "Hello." He whispered without daring to look at her.

"Hello." She answered the greeting, with a growing discomfort in the environment.

She didn't know what else to say either, that 'talk' was created out of nowhere and Yejin hadn't planned it, not one bit.

Shortly after they found themselves asking for food and shortly after that they found themselves eating, still without bringing up a single topic.

"Hae In, I think I owe you an explanation of that day." She started.

He finally looked up and they stared at each other, finally she was able to see again his beautiful eyes that still had the same effect on her.

"You could say so. Hyo Jin insisted a lot on me to come for that very reason, she is very good at persuading."

She gave a light laugh. "That's how she is, but that's how you appreciate her."

They both laughed lightly, and then silence reigned again.

Little did they know, that close to them was a man completely obsessed with Yejin keeping an eye on them.

Hello! First of all, I am very sorry for the delay, seriously, many things happened at the beginning of this month, for example, I got sick and I was like that for a long time, but I feel better now.

And also that tiktok is very addictive jsjsjs.

I sincerely hope that this time if I manage to comply with more updates and that another incident will not occur.

See you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 12.3K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
48.6K 1.8K 12
Hyun Bin is a CEO of SK's biggest coffee shops chain. An ambitious businessman by day, a womanizer by night. Son Yejin is an owner of a small coffee...
43.8K 1.8K 12
"I didn't say I don't find him attractive. I just think that he knows that he's attractive and he's letting it get into his head." That is what Yoon...
135K 7.3K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...