Falling Through Paradise

By A_Blazing_Flame

The continuation of ASL's wallflower, basically a reader in one piece situation, your just ace's twin sister... More

notice
Welcome to the crew!
I can explain
SO THIS IS FANFICTION!
heh
Little garden
A/n
BYE JURASSIC PARK!
I lied
THEY'RE A GIRL!!!
Timeline locket
I haven't decided!!!!
OK WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL US
A pawn back to the game
Things unfortunately change
Alabasta
Family reunion?
Tears and blackouts
Realities effects
Attention

Connections

258 16 2
By A_Blazing_Flame

3pov:
While y/n was sitting across Luffy she checked to see if anyone really saw the saw the locket. But it seemed as if it was invisible, and she decided to eat food with Luffy. As she ate she noticed that she could only see it. While eating, y/n decided to drink, but her drink was drugged and passed out.

Reader pov:
It wasn't long as I felt Luffy kick me up.
"What the hell Luffy!"
"Let's go Wally!" Luffy said as he ran dragging Sanji and Usopp.
'I was drugged! Damnit I wanted to help vivi.' I thought as itt was long until I got on the ship. As we started to sail I noticed how Sanji and Usopp we're yelling to stay. As Zoro tried to explain what was going on.
"We were going to get attacked by baroque agents."
"Don't explain I know what's going, and dammit I shouldn't have eaten that food, who knows maybe my drink that was drugged."
"Wait you were drugged!"
"Yeah because I don't feel tired and I planned to help you and I wanted to get ahead and see if we could do things faster."
"Well it doesn't matter anymore."
It wasn't long when miss all Sunday was onboard. I want to tell her that everything was going going to be fine, but I shouldn't change things. Although I can't tell what she's thinking, I think she's interested in us I just can't seem to remember everything especially right now if she's more or less intrigued than in the cannon universe. In the in end I just let everything happen as it should, such as Luffy throwing the eternal pose in the ocean.
"Don't you dare think, that you can choose the path of our journey!"
"I see... how unfortunate."
"Don't worry Luffy's just angry."
"Of course I am she blew up that funny old man"
It wasn't long when Nami punched me and Luffy.
"If you know how his mood is you should take more responsibility for him!" Nami yell at me. It wasn't long after miss all Sunday left. Vivi seemed to feel bad about letting us stay in danger. So I tried to make her feel better.
"Don't worry about it vivi it was bound to happen. Honestly it's not as bad as what I've seen, such as a bridge being built to be connected to different islands by demand."
"Thank you for the consolation but there's a difference since, my country is in a civil war currently and that's just slavery. But still did you help them!?"
"I didn't mean to make you feel that bad, but don't worry I got contacts who are trying to find a way to help."
"So it's true what they said about you having connection. You don't mind if I take him do you vivi." Nami came to our conversation.
"Not at all." Vivi said feeling better.
Nami dragged me to the other side of the ship.
"You were trying to make her feel better, for royal connections weren't you!"
"Not really, more like I was trying to be a decent human being."
"Oh, I see now." Nami said with a mischievous look.
"I don't see what's wrong with being nice."
"Oh don't worry (y/m/n) I won't tell for 5,000 berries. Trust me my lips are sealed."
"I don't know what you are thinking but I'm not giving you that money."
"Oh well, hey everyone looks like (y/m/n) likes a specific blue haired girl!" Nami went and yelled
At that moment all I could think was to try a way to explain this to Vivi, but it was also day and Luffy yell for breakfast, and I was about to go when a crow with a note landed by.
I went and got it, as I opened it I knew it was from Sabo.
Hi aheli,
I have done as you told so far so good and I tried finding tracks on you, and you seem clean as y/n. It's like you already are part of us revolutionaries, but it seems like masked ranger is just a mysterious man with connections that travels and has saved a few people. Anyway please write back since it wasn't easy to convince karasu to send you a letter since he and most of the revolutionaries don't trust you yet. If you have any important information please write it as you write back.
Signed S

After reading Sabo's I went to have breakfast with the rest. As I sat down Luffy pointed out I had a crow on my head. Which I ignored and ate before Luffy tried to steal my food. After that I went to my temporary room and started writing back

Dear Sabo,
Well that's great, meanwhile we passed reverse mountain and are currently trying to help the princess of alabasta if everything should work, we will be able to stop the civil war. When that happens you'll see Luffy in a head line defeating one of the seven warlords. I would also like you to check fourclove island There should be people there that may be capable of joining the revolutionary army. There should be some broken buildings as you see the island, the people should still be recovering, and the Marines don't know yet, but the ruler, I took them down, they're not dead but currently locked up I couldn't do much but free as many as I could. I was hoping you could find someone to rule there. I can't tell you everything, but I did it to help a friend's family some time after that we left to another island and on our way we took down a pirate crew that attacked us for no reason and then I met you.
Sincerely M

I couldn't stop thinking about my companion's family after writing that, I remembered he was happy living that last year freely, and close to his end he freed his family. I had to eventually stop thinking about that and I sent the letter to Sabo with the crow.
"What's with the note! Are you a spy, like the cool ones that don't work for the Marines!" I heard Lu yell as it seemed to get everyone's attention. As I felt that I need to explain now due luffy's loudmouth. It wasn't long until everyone was at the meeting room,
"Once again explain!" Nami demanded
"Fine, does anyone remember who I was with in loguetown, while Luffy was about to get executed?"
"Oh you mean those two fancy looking people!" Luffy exclaimed, since Zoro and Sanji didn't really pay attention.
"Yeah, well a while back before you sailed put to sea I did a few things, that Marines don't like, but they don't know everything, and then went to check on someone who'd I haven't seen in a few year. They don't really trust me, but thanks to gaining the trust of the second in command of the revolutionary army it hasn't been that bad, I promised to give them information, on a few islands. And no Lu I'm not leaving the crew! I made sure they couldn't take me." I said as I knew Luffy would interrupt me while I talked. Everyone except Luffy and Zoro looked terrified at me.
"So you have terrifying connections everywhere!" Ussop screamed.
"Honestly most of the connections are from family and if not close friends."
After that I didn't talk as much and everyone just started doing there own thing. I left to my temporary room and started drawing everyone in the crew, as well as future crew members I basically started making a timeline of what's going on. I thought of writing it in English, but I remembered that's what people can read here and since this world uses a English with Japanese mix Language. Then I tried making up a language of Italian mixed with greek, which somehow I succeed. 'So Luffy starts by getting found by Coby, later they got Zoro, Nami accompanied as they took down buggy, they went, later they met Jhony and yosuke as they went for Sanji. Nami stole the ship and I met up with Luffy. Since I came things Changed such as Sabo remembering before the two years. Hopefully thatch is still alive. I should tell vivi the truth soon, we should meet the Giants where I should keep my haki ready, not long after Nami getd sick, and we should make it to drum island. It looks like chopper might find about me and I wouldn't get a choice. Robin would probably find out due to her fruit. Hopefully I can tell them although there's a 50-80 percent chance Garp might reveal everything. Then there is that chance of separating but where would I end up?' I thought as I wrote and basically started a string board. It was finally late and no longer morning, and decided to get out as I went to the kitchen to go to lunch when I heard Luffy yell that Coby was in the newspaper.
"Oh yeah I forgot he was in the newspaper."
"Wait you know about Coby?"
"Luffy, I've told you I know more than you think."
"Geez it's like you know everything about him like some sort of stalker."
"Oh trust me he's got one! But I'm not them although I'd think we'd be good friends. Plus he will eventually help us if everything goes right. Wait that means he know about me! But he doesn't?! You know what just ignore me." After that conversation I left the kitchen.

3 pov:
After what had happened to y/n at lunch two hours later she trained with Zoro. While that happened vivi was asking Nami questions.
"Do you know how he got his connections, besides family and friends. What I know from the news the world government publishes is that he has connections with two emperors of the sea, but now he has connections with the revolutionary army from what is known is that he has connections with a few unknown islands. Although he doesn't seem like the killer type most have him be seen as."
"No he's helped, and seems to have knowledge about the world and mostly from the grand line. Although I think he's crazy if you ask me. He might have lost himself after coming back from the grand line, and it's simple, just by the way I've asked him for help. Although he does seems to actually have good connections which may come in handy later on." Nami said with a mischievous smile. later at night in men's quarters it's seems y/n was lying awake on couch being wrapped by Luffy. Especially due to a deal she made with him earlier. As it seemed everyone else was asleep. The next morning it seemed y/n was finally asleep and the day was passing. Later during the day Ussop seemed to playing a little arm wrestle with Luffy. When he was thrown, he tore off the hood of y/n's cloak by accident.
"Uh hey Luffy mind helping me here?" Usopp said as you could see him shaking.
"Nope, promised not to touch Wally's hair a while back."
"Then can you help me by waking him up so I can fix his cloak."
"I can try, I just got to be careful."Luffy said as he went up deck. When a few minutes passed Usopp finally decided to do his own thing, and he cut y/n's hair. After the hair cut for y/n he started trying to see the hood back on the cloak. Just as Usopp finished Luffy came with a small cup of water and dumped it on y/n,

Reader pov:
I was sleeping nicely after a few hours of trying to fall asleep, when I felt a splash of water on my face. As soon that happened I grabbed and pinned down the person closest to me. Not long after I see that They're holding a chunk of hair.
"Hey (y/m/n) I can explain what the great Usopp has done! But please unpin me from the ground"
"Hey Wally, you look good! I missed seeing you like that!"
"What do you mean?" I asked as I slowly unpinned Usopp from the ground.
"You look like you used to!"
"Usopp please explain I need to know what happened before hearing Luffy to understand him. Oh and don't lie because I know how you are."
"Uh sure. It started with Sanji kicking us from the kitchen, and it was raining Zoro was looking at something in your room. While me and Luffy were arm wrestling here, and he threw me and I ripped part of your cloak. I fixed it but had to cut you hair since it's pretty long and couldn't stitch it and Luffy didn't do anything since apparently he's not allowed to touch your hair. You got a hair cut by Usopp the man known for many haircuts!" Usopp explained as one of his apparent skills.
"So that hair in your hand... It's mine right?" I said as I felt the back of my head to see if it was just like ace's hair, and once again it has come back.
"I'm ok with having my hair short like this. But right now is not a good time."
"I don't like the sound of that. You can grow it out right? Right!" Usopp pleaded
"You've made my chances of leaving with a scolding disappear, and turn into a recruitment."
"Don't worry Wally I'll make sure you won't be taken."
"Even if you could, you can't against him you know." Luffy knew who I referred to as Ussop, seemed to want to go back in time and save himself. It wasn't long when Sanji broke in and told to eat or he'd give it all to Luffy. Which seemed to get Luffy feeling better, and run outside, since it seemed the sky was cleaning out as we stepped on the deck on our way to the kitchen.
"Oh are you trying to look good for vivi!" Nami said the moment I stepped in to eat. It was nice that vivi ignored nami's talking and I just ate. After I finished Zoro came up to me.
"So, what up with that board? And the wanted posters your collecting?" He said as we walked to room.
"Well this is just a way I'm trying to predict the future to change things so I can save them"
"You've changed things yet, or are you still planning."
"I've changed a few things, but not to a large scale I hope to do. I've been training. I've been getting better."
"Hopefully your plan works out, but what's with the tanuki and miss all Sunday drawings. Also what's with the triple chin guy and a skull with an afro? Is it a connection with a specific alliance?"
"Oh you'll just have to wait and see. Although due to the hair cut Usopp gave me I'm probably gonna end up getting captured by the Marines in alabasta. So I'm going to need you to say I'm a childhood friend I mean technically I did see your backstory, doesn't matter I'll find an excuse."
"Uh sure..."
"Oh shut up and let's train I need to more agile, especially since after Alabasta is going to make things harder."

And just like it was already night, and I was once again lying and being wrapped by Luffy. At that moment all I thought is why'd I promise Luffy to stay one night and turn into more than a night.

A/n
I don't think I'll upload for a while I'm not feeling good and I feel really tired but have a good day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 145 1
Luffy and the Straw Hats travel back in time unexpectedly and right before Marineford. Time Travel, Gen, Third-pov, Multi-pov, Luffy-centric. (not my...
31.7K 643 21
𝙒𝙀 π˜Όπ™π™€ π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™„π™‡π˜Ώπ™π™€π™‰ π™Šπ™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Žπ™€π˜Ό. a collection of one piece oneshots and headcanons from my tumblr! these are all x readers. mo...
27.5K 1.3K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...
77.7K 914 28
I recently got into the anime One Piece and so far I love it. I love the characters and their personalities. So I wanted to make a book that I hope s...