[PAUSED] 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 �...

By wonsery

SEQUEL TO UNDER AIM '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨?' '𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.' '𝘐𝘴 𝘵... More

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄
1 • 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣
2 • 𝘓
4 • 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯
5 • 𝘦𝘯 𝘰'𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬
6 • 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺
7 • 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
8 • 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮
9 • 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
10 • 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰
11 • 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐
12 • 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
hello. (gonna delete later)
13 • 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
14 • 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐𝘐
15 • 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
16 • 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵
17 • 𝘮𝘰𝘭𝘦
18 • 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳
19 • 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴

3 • 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

240 9 2
By wonsery

'What happened?' Snow asked Leah as soon as she walked through the front door of their hideout.

'Some bastards happened' she scoffed and dusted off her clothes.

'Did you plant the mole?' Snow came closer and whispered.

Leah looked down and clenched her jaw. She hated that she couldn't finish what she started, but was glad the boy is alright.

'It's okay. We will manage without it' Snow patted her shoulder.

'What mole?'

Both of them froze in fear. Everyone in the hallway started bowing to their leader as she walked down to the "reception" where the two girls whispered.

'I said what mole' she smiled, but her voice was demanding.

Leah and Snow exchanged panicked glances, but Leah realized that lying to her won't do anything. Even if Olivia doesn't know, she will get her way to the stuff.

'I tried to plant the so-called bomb from the amusement park to the shop so we will see if the gang that planted it reacts.'

Snow looked at her with wide eyes. Leah was too good of a person and tried to make the right decisions. The fact she used "I" instead of "we" shows how much she wants to cover for Snow.

Olivia stepped even closer to Leah and looked straight into her eyes. The oxygen suddenly became too thick to breathe for everyone witnessing the situation. They looked they are about the fight with all their might.

'Listen, Leah, I am impressed that you already figured out how to make a fake bomb of the enemy. However, there is no enemy because there is no bomb' she smirked happily.

That woman always gave Leah the creeps. She knew she needed to trust her somehow, but it didn't change the fact of how weird she was acting lately. The Sumin case was enough for her and the entire gang to think differently about her.

'Whose bomb did you copy?' Olivia raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms on her chest.

The silence was loud and clear. Leah didn't dare to speak a word. She looked at Snow who just nodded hesitantly.

'Crimson Blades'' Leah said and looked down.

Olivia scoffed and looked up. Then she turned around to look through the window which was next to the entrance.

'How did you assume Crimson Blades did the fake bomb call?' she said oddly calm.

'They are our biggest enemy. Maybe they wanted us to react and make us fail because we didn't find the bomb and-'

'Enough!'

Her scream made everyone flinch. Leah bit her lip and looked down. She might be a gang member, but as Heeseung once said, she didn't sound or look depressed. Leah was a really warm and caring person. Silver Bolts lacked people like her, that's why many of her friends tell her she is special.

That's why she sometimes didn't handle these types of situations well. She did her job. In many cases, she would get praised by Olivia for her precise work and how she tried to double check everything to get paid the biggest amount. However, right now Olivia seemed to be disappointed and angry with her.

'Don't you dare cry here' Olivia brushed her hair from her face when she noticed Leah's head hanged low.

Leah didn't cry, but she felt like she is about to. Not from the fact she just got screamed at, but because of the frustration. She didn't appreciate anything she did lately. It was like she tried to set her off this mission. She used to be a key player in looking for bombs, spy devices, and any other machines.

'Don't stick your nose into it again. Case closed. No bomb' Olivia said and stomped away.

Leah stood still looking on the wooden floor. She hated that she felt more emotions than regular gang members who are basically immune to emotional damage. She hated that she was suddenly not useful.

'Leah-'

Snow didn't get to finish as Leah had already run off the sight. Snow sighed and turned around to see a lot of gang members watching from far.

'Don't you have something better to do?' she glared at them and they started to mind their own business again.

Leah ran to her room with tears already forming in her eyes. She hated it. She was disgusted by herself. When she reached the final floor she stopped to catch a breath. She looked around to see if anyone was on this forgotten floor which was mostly only for IT specialists like herself. Nobody in her sight made her feel better.

She opened the door to her small office and locked it behind her. She slid down the door until she sat on the floor. She looked emptily straight at her bright screen which was throwing white light at her face. A first tear rolled down her cheek which caused her to clench her fist. Her nails dug into her skin, allowing the blood to run down her palm.

Her phone in her back pocket beeped. It brought her back to reality as it beeped the second time. She dried the blood against her pants and took the phone out.

Unknown number
Are you the girl?

Leah was staring at the phone with lifeless eyes. She knew she wasn't supposed to send the guy any message in the first place. As a hacker, it was a really careless move. On the other hand, she felt like she owed the boy after the trauma he might have experienced at the store.

You
Wrong number, sorry

Leah quickly typed different codes on her phone and then shoved it back into her pocket. She deleted the message she sent to the boy. Like the message never existed at all.

'I shouldn't text random guys' she smiled sadly and looked at the floor.

She didn't even check who she was texting when she searched through the hacked database. All she cared about was his well being.

'Where is it?' Jake tried to scroll up in frustration.

The young idol was laying in his bed, freshly showered and ready to go sleep, texting the mysterious L. A few minutes ago he opened the chat with the unknown number that texted him before. However, after the person on the other side said Jake has a wrong number, the message at the top disappeared.

He rubbed his eyes a few times, making sure it's not just exhaustion taking it out on him. But the message never appeared again.

Sunghoon entered the room with his pajamas on, holding a towel in his hands. As soon as he caught a glimpse of Jake, he stopped to take a better look at his frustrated friend.

'Jake, are you okay?' Sunghoon said with a giggle, trying to tease Jake who is losing his mind.

At first, Sunghoon thought he is just playing a game and losing every single round. However, after Jake didn't reply to him and kept glaring at his phone while aggressively typing, he knew something was up.

'Jake' Sunghoon sat on his bunk bed and put his hand on his shoulder.

Jake flinched in surprise and looked at the penguin with wide eyes. He quickly locked his phone and put it next to his pillow.

'Sorry, didn't hear you' Jake rubbed his eyes.

'Are you sure nothing happened in the store? Or on the way there?' Sunghoon asked suspiciously.

The wave of panic struck Jake as soon as he heard the first words of Sunghoon's sentence. He looked at him and smiled to reassure him. He knew his members are not only colleagues but brothers at this point in their career. They catch up too quickly when something is bothering him.

'Nothing happened, really' Jake smiled and patted Sunghoon's shoulder enthusiastically.

'Fine, but if something is up you know we are here' Sunghoon smiled back and then walked to his bed.

Soon the other members entered the room. Then Jungwon entered as the last, shutting the lights. Jake stared at bottom of the bed above him, thinking about the weird encounter in the store.

All he was seeing was the strawberry blonde girl who was standing there, her back facing him. However, the picture in his head wasn't as clear since he could look at her from behind only for a few seconds before she disappeared.

'Why is it bugging me so much?' he mumbled to himself quietly.

He closed his eyes and turned around in his bed. He thought that thinking about something else will maybe help him.

All he tried to think about was the new show they will be filming in the amusement park. His mind was now filled with happiness.

The amusement park will be truly an experience he will never forget.

While I was writing this I realized that basically both Heeseung and Jake started by texting both of them.

It was not even intentionally xddd

Also, how are you all? ❤️ Did you like Blessed-Cursed?

I personally loved it so much 😩‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 140 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) ⭑ !! tw: strong...
184K 10.8K 43
-𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐮- ── don't ever think of running away 「An ordinary girl, a mafia, they were completely different persons untill they met each o...
9K 323 11
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 ➜ 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 ✧ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐧...
16.2K 793 22
HeeJakeHoon / Jaywon (Sunki) Enhypen AU - All members POV 🔞 Jay, Heeseung, and Sunghoon lead a criminal organisation. As part of their plan to ass...