President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

Oleh slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Complicated Lifestyle

3.5K 233 23
Oleh slothsuga07

The Next Day

Namjoon pov

My head is hurting like hell, I opened my eyes and see myself in the bed.... I look at myself and saw naked and my lower part is covered with blanket....... What the hell just happened...... Only thing I remember is in the plane me and y/n are making out then I don't remember..... Ugh!!?! Why can't I remember anything....... Then I looked around, my eyes widened seeing the figure that is laying beside me half- naked....... The wipe marks are strongly visible in her soft skin and the dried tears in her cheeks...... I immediately tap her trying to wake her up from sleep..... What actually happened.........He started to shake her but she didn't wake up which make him worried as hell..... He immediately check her pulse and got relieved to know she is alive but still her pulse is too slow.... Without thinking twice, he grabbed his phone and the first number he called.......Min Yoongi........

Time skip

The atmosphere of the room is so calm.... It's calm before the storm..... Yoongi sighed as he attached the IV drip in her hand..... After examine her properly, he get out of the room and namjoon is standing there with a emotionless face....... He is looking too pale...... He goes towards him....

Yoongi: Namjoon, what happened between you two????

He asked him with his very calm voice but inside he is now fuming in anger..... That girl got abused..... Her whole body is plastered with whip marks.... And the worse of it is rape.... Even though she is his wife but it's martial rape....... He doesn't have the right to do that without her concern...... Yoongi's eyes soften a little seeing Namjoon's tears that is constantly coming from his eyes......

Namjoon: hyung, I didn't do that..... I can't remember anything..... I can't even imagine to do that hyung..... It's RM....... I can't get rid of him..... He is controlling me, coming whenever he wants........ Please yoongi hyung, help me.... I can't believe I did this to her..... I promised to myself, I won't be like my f... father..... But in the end, I became like him.... A monster who hunt his own family.......

Yoongi can see the regret in his eyes.....  His eyes are red due to crying..... Yoongi held Namjoon shoulder......

Yoongi: Look, Namjoon... Did you take the medicine that I told you to do????

He asked him as he needed to be sure that he had taken the medicine...... If he didn't that means the problem of not taking it is the main reason of this problem....

Namjoon: I did.... But I don't know why he is still coming back...... I can't control him anymore......

Yoongi sighed..... Medicine isn't working at all.... Therapies are not helpful to him either as he tried it.... The medicine seems to have worked but now this is getting out of control..... If this keeps happening, then that other personality will kill y/n.... And Namjoon will blame himself.... That guy really wants to have a normal life..... He can see the love for y/n in Namjoon's eyes which he saw in RM eyes is obsession.... A dark Obsession that will held nothing but destruction in the end.......

Yoongi: you need to calm yourself down, Namjoon... And it's not your fault.....  She is abused.... And moreover is raped...... She is fine but weak..... You have to take care of her well..... Try to be nice with her.... Try to show your love, your care to her...... And I am going to send you new medicine you will take that regularly, got it???

He said as he patted Namjoon's shoulder giving him mental strength..... He goes to the room again to see her.... He needs to talk to her.... It's important now to tell her about Namjoon's condition....... It will not only help Namjoon but also her to overcome with it...... Only she can help her ...... Love not only destroy a generation but also heals the old scars......

He looked at her saw her opening her eyes..... As she wake up, he slowly approach to her..... She felt a presence beside her..... Without seeing anything she closed her eyes..... Being terrified thinking about Namjoon, she backed off......

Y/n: please don't do that again.....I .....I .... don't go... anywhere..... please... please..... don't hurt anyone.... please....I am begging you..... please......

She said as she is literally shivering thinking about it.........

Yoongi: Namjoon isn't here..... It's me.... Yoongi.... Namjoon's personal doctor..... I can help you...... You don't have to be scared.... I am here..... I know you didn't do anything wrong.....

He said trying to comfort her.... Whispering sweet and comforting words to her ... Trying to gain her attention.......  She looked at him slowly then busted into tears.......

Y/n: please help me... Please help me to get out of here..... He will kill everyone....... I won't disobey him again.... Please tell him not to kill anyone.... Please...I don't want them to die because of me..... I can't handle it anymore.... Please, help me.......

She said holding Yoongi's hands..... As seeing her like this, yoongi feel a immerse pain in his heart.... He don't know but he felt that....... But he can't help her..... If he do, then not only Namjoon but RM will kill him and everyone around her.......

Yoongi: I can't help you to escape but I can help you to tell you something that you need to know...... I don't know how you will take it... But I now think only you can help him..... Your love, your affection, your care can be a heal for him..... So, whatever I am going to say listen to me carefully and then think carefully.......

And with that, Yoongi started to tell him about Namjoon's disorder and all the things she had endure is not done by Namjoon it's the other personality...... It take a while for her to understand each and everything..........

Yoongi: please help him, only you can do it...... I just tried to help him by giving him medicine to surpress his personality.... But I couldn't get rid of it..... I think you can..... I can see the love in his eyes for you ....... You can heal him and his old scars..... I saw how Kim Namjoon smiled for the first time after meeting you.....That cold hearted man always fake smile in front of everyone, I saw his genuine smile because of you...... Please help him......

He said as he hold her warmly trying to convince her...... Of course, he use her manipulation technique on her, because he knew if she tried to escape again from here..... She will see the worse of it..... He is basically helping her...... All he can do is help her.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Yoongi get out of the room..... Namjoon look at him with a hope in his eyes.....

Yoongi: she is in sleep..... I will come here to give her therapy..... She need it..... She need to let out her emotion.... And for that the therapy is important...... And not last not the least, try to be her husband more than a president.... Show her husband love and affection......

And with that Yoongi left from there..... As Namjoon slowly started to go towards the room and opened it gently and see her sleeping peacefully...... He sit beside her and saw her hands as the mark is visible..... From the side table, he took the healing cream and applied it on her marks then he slowly loose her dress strap and apply the cream in her back...... She hissed quietly as she feel pain.... The cold fingers are tracing her marks making her shiver between in sleep....... He then gently kissed her forehead.....

Namjoon: I am so sorry.... I really don't want to do it..... I can't imagine he did it.... I don't know how I can going to..... Please forgive me... I don't know even i deserve your forgiveness... But I will try to show you my love.... I love you Kim Y/n.....

He said as he hold her hand tightly....... He kissed her soft hand...... All he wanted a Peaceful and happy life with her.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Somewhere

He is sitting in the room where he basically do all of his plans.... Even though his plan is failed but not that failed..... It actually helped him to gain some more people against Namjoon...... He stand up and look at the picture that is now tapped in front of him....... There is son many pictures and the details of them and also there's recently a new picture added in his plan......

Axis: Find out everything about Kim Y/n ..... Top to bottom everything, Jimin .......

He said as behind him Jimin who is looking at the picture..... He nodded and bowed to him and about to get out of here but before that Axis stop him.....

Axis: And take this....... I hope it will help you to make some wise decision about your sister.....

He said as he give a envelope to Jimin who is now confused as hell..... What did his sister has do anything to this..... He then opened the envelope only to find the naked photos of Chaeyoung and Taehyung..... One photo of taehyung and Chaeyoung sleeping together naked wrapping in blankets ,  in the another one, Taehyung thrusting into her mercilessly, kissing and eating out...... His eyes are widened and he is basically shocked and angry........ He gritted his teeth as his jaw is shaking in immerse anger for Taehyung......

Jimin: You touched  the wrong person, Kim Taehyung.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

I am busy with so many stuff around me....... I am being lazy these days.....16 January my coaching for University admission will start and in 3 February my result will come out from the previous exam I gave .... I am so scared........ If I don't get A+ my mother will kill me...... I leave everything to God.......

Love you guys.......

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

110K 5.1K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
841 61 31
Lee Y/N loved felt torn between two men, her boyfriend and his best friend. Kim Taehyung wasn't the one to be jealous but as he got closer to Y/N, he...
1.1M 49.7K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
2.6K 220 25
"Namjoon..." I trailed off as his dark eyes found mine in the moonlight that shone through the glass of our window. Looking up into my favorite pair...