My Family Madrigal

By ManeaWhataMalo

"It's so... nice in here." "I know." Said ____ while giggling In when angel of the Madrigal family uses her g... More

It is Time
Family Madrigal
We don't talk about Bruno
Guest, birthday and fated soulmates
Feel like an idiot
if only
A/N
Dehydrated and Red
smashed papaya and the candle
Epilouge

A/N

597 19 0
By ManeaWhataMalo

Hello there, I just wanna say thank you for reading this book and voting On it and in all honesty I didn't think it'll be this popular but it is. So thank again for voting and all that.

I was also thinking of doing two encanto book except there would be no love interest and there would be a set of twins, for Pepa and Felix and a daughter for bruno. Also yeah just letting you have a heads up.

But I just wanna say it again, thank you for reading and voting for this book☺💜🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 74 17
After a stranger is found running though the woods of Encanto, things start going wrong, who is this person and why was Dolores always staring at the...
29.2K 561 13
You and Mirabel have been best friends since you were kids, and your parents died, so you moved in with the Madrigals. The miracle even blessed you w...
35.7K 979 15
"I just want to be with you forever" "You will, you know why? Because you're my miracle" In which the reader enters the world that she's watched over...
48.5K 1.5K 25
~You will become a part of our family, no matter if you like it or not. We love you~ - The Madrigals The Madrigals were admired and loved by the enti...