Meeting Him {Hayes Grier} (Bo...

By angele_grier07

Angele is forced to go to a summer camp against her will, by her mom. She is not too happy about it. She runs... More

Introduction
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
A/N
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Twitter
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Hayes birthday video
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Hey :)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
☺️
Dun dun dun!!
The surprise!
Loving Him

Chapter 10:

4.7K 111 6
By angele_grier07

Hayes' POV
_________
I opened the nurse's cabin door and saw that Angele was crying, no sobbing. I hurried over to her side, kneeling by her.

"Hey, what happens to being tough?" I asked attempting to make her smile. It worked. The sides of her thin mouth turned upwards making her hazel eyes sparkle. I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Sometimes one is strong for to long that the slightest amount of pressure breaks them."

"Wow, deep."

"I didn't come up with it. A friend of mine sent it to me a while back."

"And to think here I was thinking you were so cool."

"Man, I guess I'll just have to redeem myself." She snapped her fingers.

"Yep." I grinned.

The nurse came around the corner, "Hayes, can I speak with you?"

"Um... yeah... I guess." I stood.

"Um, Hayes?" Angele asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I get my clothes?"

"Oh yeah sorry." I said blushing as I passed her the outfit and sweater.

"Thanks."

I turned and followed the nurse back into her private office.

So another short chapter sorry guys... I know it's boring but it'll get better... at least I hope so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 10 22
I COULDNT COME UP WITH A TITLE. Danni-grace Waters, A 14 year old Goes to Her Aunt's in Greensboro Because she's out of School for two weeks. When sh...
5.2K 165 36
What could go wrong two girls meeting 9 boys, or what could go right. Jess and Tatyana go to magcon to meet the boys of their dreams. But with Jessic...
46.3K 935 31
Jess ran out of Magcon five years ago leaving behind most of her friends. Now Jess and her two friends Kayla and Lizzie are moving to California. The...
6.3K 98 34
Four best friends leave each other for the summer. Then they realise that it's the best summer of their lives. They meet some boys also known as Cam...