UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS (Asymptote...

By LordOfTragedy

Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - EXTRA
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
‼️ NOTICE ‼️
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
THE END
EPILOGUE
ෆ GOOD BYE ෆ

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

9.3K 211 379
By LordOfTragedy

« MY HOME »

OMNISCIENT

“The moon shines brighter than the last time. It's my first time to see it.” Dahyun said as she looked up to the moon. The tribe people were surprised when they saw the moon shining and it's the first time that happen in many years.

“There's only one thing that happened it's either because of Chaeyoung being the new leader or there are someone who fulfilled their mission and that is to confess or be love by someone.” Jihyo said while staring at the moon too.

“I think, I already know who is it.” Tzuyu said as a smirk form on her lips.

Meanwhile, back in the mountains, Mina was the first one who broke the kiss with a string of saliva as they pulled away. She rested her forehead against Chaeyoung's who was still closing her eyes.

“If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore.” Chaeyoung said before opening her eyes, meeting Mina's eyes.

Mina chuckled as she place her hand on the girl's cheeks, caressing it while staring at the girl with her eyes filled with love.

“Can you say it again? I still can't believe what just happened.” Mina giggle and gladly nodded.

“I love you,” She pinch her cheeks, “My abunjing bunjing baby Chaeyoung~” The small girl smiled.

“Thanks.” Mina was surprised at her response, Chaeyoung said what she always says whenever the small girl tell her how much she loves her.

Chaeyoung snickered and laugh at Mina's priceless reaction, “Jerk.” Mina went to the bench swing and sat there before Chaeyoung sat next to her.

“Alright, I'm sorry. You don't know how long I waited to say that back to you.”

Mina sneakily slid her hand to Chaeyoung's hand before resting her head on the girl's shoulder, “My home.” She whispered and sighed in relieved.

Chaeyoung lift up their hand and kissed the back of Mina's hand which made the girl looked at her, “I was supposed to give this to you earlier but wasn't able to do so...” She took something from her pocket.

“This was my grandfather's gift to my grandmother when they got married,” She turned her body to Mina.

It was a ring, not just any ring. It was a wreath crown turn into a ring, same with Chaeyoung's crown. There was a small diamond attached to it, “This ring was made by the first rulers of Luna, Sol and Lux's blood.” She gently held Mina's hand.

“Once it was slide into your finger, it will start glowing that shows that the person you love was safe, and alive. If it stop glowing...” Mina furrowed her eyebrows.

“Means, you're no longer alive?” Chaeyoung chuckled, “That won't happen, I planned to live a thousand years with you.” She confidently replied.

Chaeyoung slowly slid the ring on Mina's ring finger, as soon as it reached the end, it starts to glow. “Thank god, it fits you right.” She sighed in relieved.

“I would spend all my money just to have this kind of ring.” Mina said while staring at the ring on her finger.

“How rich are you, anyway?”

Mina held her chin and spoke, “I have unlimited money on my credit card, I'll be the youngest billionaire once I took over my father's company. I could buy anything in just a snap.” She looked at the girl who's looking at her confusedly.

“Seriously, how long have you been isolate in this island? Credit card is like where your money is.”

“What the hell is money?”

“It's what we used to pay for something we want.” Chaeyoung tilted her head in confusion.

“We used golds and diamonds to pay. We sometimes trade our resources.” The small girl replied as Mina got confused.

“What year do you think, you're living? It's 2020 already, people don't used golds or trade, you know. We used money, real money.”

“You're a spoiled brat, aren't you?” Mina was caught off guard when Chaeyoung said that. “Who thinks, she can have anything she wants in just a snap, someone who thinks she ruled the world. That's you, right?” Mina looked away.

“I am. Got a problem with it?”

“That's the old you. You've changed so much. You're not the same Mina, I'm trying to punish by marrying you.” She glared at the small girl who slowly realized what she just said.

“You married me to punish me?” Chaeyoung gulped the lump of her throat, “Motherfuck---”

“I-it's not like that, honey. But h-hey! I fell in love with you anyway.” Chaeyoung stuttered as she backed away from the girl.

Mina rubbed her temples as she had a dark aura which made Chaeyoung stood up and step back from the girl, “Girl, you mad?” She stuttered.

Chaeyoung's eyes slowly widen when Mina grabbed her sword that was place on the side, the small girl thought that Mina wasn't that good at holding the sword until the latter practically swing it to her which she dodge it so late.

“Y-yah, be careful!” Chaeyoung said while dodging Mina's attacks to her, bending down and almost fell on her butt when the girl tried to stab her.

Chaeyoung saw a sword not far from her and quickly grabbed it as she smirks, “This is gonna be fun.” She muttered as she position herself.

Mina breathe heavily, eyeing her target before she move so fast that Chaeyoung wasn't able to dodge and was caught off guard but she was fast enough to prevent her from hurting her.

Chaeyoung was more surprised at Mina's action, she never saw Mina held a sword except when a war broke between the clan.

“What?” Mina asked when she noticed her stare.

“You're so fast,” Chaeyoung said and held the handle of her sword tightly, “But I'm more faster than you.” She smirks before she knee-kick the girl's abdomen.

Mina raised her brow before she put all her energy on her attacks, she swing her sword on Chaeyoung's sword and repeatedly hit it until she noticed the girl was getting a hard time to stop it which gave her an idea.

“But I'm more smarter than you.” She said before she didn't think twice and kicked Chaeyoung and punch her face harder than the slapped she gave the small girl before.

When she saw a perfect timing, She swiftly went behind the small girl and push her to kneel down before she wrapped her arm around her neck while her sword was ready to slice her neck.

“Alright, you won.” Chaeyoung said as she raised her hand, surrending before she touch her lower lip, “God, I didn't know you could punch so hard.” She muttered.

The two quickly looked behind them when they heard a rustle, they saw Dahyun standing in shock as she just witnessed them almost killing each other.

“The ceremony will start soon and your parents are looking for you two.” She said and turn around, “You're a weird couple, gosh.” She said and let out a small squeak before walking away.

Mina laughed and helped the small girl up and make her way to the bench swing and sat there while Chaeyoung was stretching her body and groaning at the pain on her abdomen.

“Did I punched you too hard?” Mina said as Chaeyoung sat next to her and shot a deathly glare at her, “What do you think?” The girl laughed at the latter who's her lower lip was bleeding.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, “That was fun.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

“Can I ask you something?” I asked her since there's something that has been bugging me ever since the night we got married.

She hummed her in response and looked at me, “The night we got married, you were having a nightmare and you're mumbling things like don't touch me... Did something happen to you?” I finally said it.

I furrowed my eyebrows when she hugged her knees and buried her face between it, “I had an ex boyfriend, he was a jerk and he touch me without my consent to, you know...” I bawled my hand into fist.

“That was the night before I met you.” I was shocked upon hearing that, “Someone planted a bomb on the yacht we're in and told us to jump out the yacht which I did but I was too late and everything went black.” I got confused.

“Yacht? What's that?”

She peaked her head out between her knees and spoke, “It's like a ship... but small, is that right?” The two of us got confused when she said that, it looks like she's having a hard time to explain it to me.

“A ship but small?” I tried to understand what she said but heck nah, “It's like a house but on the ocean.” I got confused even more.

“That made me even more confused. How the hell can put your house on the ocean? It will sink, how stupid are you?” She tilted her head in confusion like me.

Both of us were confused.

“Idiot.” We both said at the same time which made the two of us glare at each other.

And we argue again like usual...

________________________________

We both admired the view in front of us, the sound of instruments being played and people having fun in the shore left a smile on my face because finally, we were able to have fun without something interrupting it.

I averted my gaze on my wife next to me and how beautiful she was, I love every part of her and I didn't regret loving her even though she hurt me multiple times, my love for her didn't change a bit.

Like my heart was only made for her, she own it.

“Chaeyoung.” I hummed in response as I glanced at her, she turned her head to me and smiled, “I love you.” I smiled.

“I love you too, mi vida. So much.” I replied and noticed a blush crept on her cheeks.

We both flinched when we heard the bell being hit, indicating that our very tradition for every couples will begin in a few minutes.

I stood up as she fix my crown and slicked back my hair before extending my hand to her which she ignores and walked to me, “You look good, by the way.” She softly said as she brush some dust off my coat.

“But you look even more better in your messy hair.” She said as she gently ruffle my hair, messing it to what my hair usually like everyday.

She slid her hand on mine and interlock it together before she pulled to the shore, rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb. Our hands looks like it was made for each other because of how fit it was together.

She finally confessed and we both feel the same way. What will happen now? That's been bugging me ever since she confessed to me, I know nothing stays the same way.

I stare at her as I was walking behind her and averted my gaze down to our hands, we eventually arrived back to the shore and saw our friends, Jihyo, Sana, Momo and Dahyun already drunk and dancing together with the other tribe members.

I laughed when Sana starts twerking in the center while Jihyo was shaking her head in embarrassment and Dahyun was trying to pull the latter away as the tribe members are all looking at her weirdly.

Of course, Momo didn't help either since she starts twerking along with Sana when she noticed her girlfriend giving the girl the attention she wants for her only.

“Oh god.” Mina sighed before she let my hand go which is disappointing, I walked over to Tzuyu who has her legs crossed.

“Yah, look at your girlfriend.” I said as I tap her shoulder, she looked at Sana and smirks.

“Damn,” She sips on her wine, “That's fucking hot.” She said before she stood up from her seat.

“Where are you going?” I confusedly asked and she gave me an innocent smile.

“Taking my girlfriend to heaven.” She simply said as she effortlessly carry Sana on her shoulder.

“Ugh, gross.” I almost want to throw up when she said that and she looked over her shoulder and glare at me, “Don't act like you won't do that to Mina later, Mrs. Sultan.” She said before she continue to walked away.

I looked behind me and my parents were telling me to sit with them which I did and Mina was busy taking care of the others, saving them from embarrassment tomorrow.

I sat across them and my father handed me a glass of alcohol which I drank in one gulp, humming at the taste.

“What does it feel, huh? Feels powerful, right?”

I chuckled and stares at my hand.

“It makes me overthink.” I simply replied.

“He was like that too before but thankfully, I was there to calm him down.” My father shot his head to my mother.

“Really, woman? Calming me down? More like threatening to kill me whenever I'm panicking instead of hugging me, you smacked the heck out of me!” He replied as he turned his body to my mother.

“You're being a baby. I ain't gonna waste my saliva comforting you.” She said, not even sparing a glance to him.

My father rolled his eyes and looked at me, “This is the reason why I'm wondering why the hell I'm head over heels in love with her. If you just didn't beg me to marry you, I'll marry a totally different woman.” He said, earning a slapped on his arm.

“Don't change the story, Chan. You basically kneeled down in front of me and begging me to marry you, you even scared everyone who tries to court me because you're jealous.” She confidently said and looked at me.

“Your father here won't stop bugging me to marry him until I give up.” I giggle and felt Mina sat next to me.

“He begs you to marry him while this girl right here just literally announced that she will marry me when my chest was about to be rip open. She basically forced me to marry her.” Mina said as my mother agree with her.

Me and my father looked at each other in disbelief, “Tch, you fell in love with us later on.” We both said at the same time.

My mother gasp when I blurted that out and looked at Mina in surprised, “You finally confessed?” I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I gave Mina a confused look and she just chuckled before she replied, “I did. Thank you for making me realized my feelings for her.”

Me and my father looked at each other before looking back to the two. “Are you two talking behind our back?” My father and I both said in unison while raising our eyebrows

“Yeah, got a problem with that?” The two girls said with attitude visible in their tone.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU TWO TALKING BEHIND OUR BACK? DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU MUST ASKED YOUR LOVER'S PERMISSION BEFORE DOING SOMETHING?” We both said that made me and my father looked like a twin now.

My mother and Mina look at each other before nodding and suddenly smacked our heads.

“We are your wives and we don't need your permission to do something.” My mother said and Mina nodded as a agreement.

“Wow, I still can't believe married you and fell inlove with you.” My father and I massaged our foreheads as we uttered that.

“It's not my fault if I'm too beautiful, blame my parents!” My mother fired back to my father.

“You're not even that beautiful before up until now I guess you gave me a love potion to make me love you!” My father fired back.

Mina and I are just sitting in front of them as we watch them fighting.

“And why would i give a love potion? I don't like you that time and I only married you because you're looking like an idiot, kneeling down and begging me to marry you in front of many people!” My mother hits my father's shoulder.

“It's not my fault that my father wants me to get married as soon as possible and you're the only girl I can think of to marry, if not, I will marry a better girl than you.” My mother took the spear on the sand and hits my father's shoulder continuously with it.

The two of them were shouting at each other and I remember the time when Mina and I shouting the top of our lungs with each other before, arguing.

“You and your father are really resemble. I mean, look at them, they're looked like us fighting back then.” Mina whispered in my ear and we both chuckled, catching my parents' attention.

My father cleared her throat and sigh. “I will go now before this woman kill me.” My father said before running away because my mother took her spear and chase my father with it.

“When I catch you, I will kill you over this spear!” She shouted as my father was running for his life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OMNISCIENT

Chaeyoung and Mina were just sitting next to each other, admiring the sea. A beautiful melody played by the musicians made some of the tribe members stood up and went to the center with their significant other.

Daniel was staring at Jihyo lovingly as he guided her to the center along with the others, Mina averted her gaze on the hand reaching out for her and looked up, seeing Chaeyoung smiling at her.

“Would you like to dance with me?” Chaeyoung was now wearing her full attire she wore earlier while being crowned.

Mina chuckled before placing her hand on top of the small girl's hand, Chaeyoung gently pulled her up and walked to the center, the tribe members gave them enough space.

At last, they took their places and waited for the soft flow of music to begin. Once it started, they took a step forward and bowed.

They circled each other, their gaze remained locked. Chaeyoung placed her hand on her back, Mina's hand on her shoulder, and their free hands finally met.

Together, they danced to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the beating of their hearts. As the song progressed Mina felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on her lips.

She was perfect. Mina thought as Chaeyoung wore a clothes that perfectly matched her dress. Her eyes, blue as spring rain, were deep and irresistible.

One thing was for sure… Mina knew she was one lucky girl to receive a partner like Chaeyoung.

They were both dancing gracefully, drowning in each other's gazes and ignored their surroundings. Chaeyoung guided her wife across the dance floor as if they were in a dream. She kept her eyes on Mina, yet still, she knew exactly where to take her around the dance floor.

Every moment, every angle seemed to be planned in advanced. Nothing felt forced; Mina even thought they're both in a movie.

Mina looked up to the moon as Chaeyoung smoothly spin themselves around, the moon was shining brightly like it understand it's assignment and that is to give such a beautiful moonlight for the people dancing underneath it.

Mina noticed the tribe members were staring at them in awed, admiring how beautiful they danced together.

“Chaeyoung,” Mina whispered, “Everyone is staring at us.” She softly said.

Chaeyoung chuckled and lightly squeeze her hand, “Really?” She smiled, “I didn't notice.” With that, Mina knew. She need not to say more. Her heart, her whole being was now her and her alone.

Chaeyoung leaned in to Mina's ear as they slow dance and whispered, “You're so beautiful.” Mina blushed and clenched on the small girl's shoulder.

Her eyes widen when the latter said something that sent chills down her spine, “That I just want to push you down and torn all your clothes off, make you scream my name at the top of your lungs so people will know that you belong to me.” She softly said and looked at the girl innocently like she didn't just do something.

Mina smirks and place her finger on the girl's lips, “If you're a good girl, then why not?” She pecked her lips and said something that made Chaeyoung froze on her spot.

“Also, I don't have any panties on.”

________________________________

STAY TUNED

[ A/N : Should I write a smut in the next chapter? ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
215K 7.9K 42
You push and pull me like the waves... - a Michaeng fanfic - Mina, a workaholic CEO, cold as ice, prepare to avoid her gaze... Chaeyoung, a talented...
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
283K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...