Vanished (Lukadrien) • Miracu...

By adventuretimefanitc

When Adrien can't handle his home life anymore, he puts a long time plan into action. He runs away, for good... More

Trigger/content warning
Chapter 1 | how did this happen?
Chapter 2 | snapped
Chapter 3 | run
Chapter 4 | investigation
Chapter 5 | hide out
Chapter 6 | theory time
Chapter 7 | new identity
Chapter 8 | suspicions
Chapter 9 | allegations
Chapter 10 | family matters
Chapter 11 | progress
Chapter 12 | hard days work
Chapter 13 | grand plan
Chapter 14 | found and relocated
Chapter 15 | new home
Chapter 16 | homely
Chapter 17 | encounter
Chapter 18 | search
Chapter 19 | behind his back
Chapter 20 | toss and turn
Chapter 21 | sore and achey
Chapter 22 | let me be with you
Chapter 23 | mouth shut, eyes peeled
Chapter 24 | city of love
Chapter 25 | the grand plan
Chapter 26 | defensive
Chapter 27 | anger detox
Chapter 28 | case file
Chapter 29 | hey there bugaboo
Chapter 30 | an outrage
Chapter 31 | explaining
Chapter 32 | hold me, Luka
Chapter 33 | tell all
Chapter 34 | theorise
Chapter 35 | lies
Chapter 36 | a bit of relaxing
Chapter 37 | family meeting
Chapter 38 | intervention
Chapter 39 | the return of cat noir
Chapter 40 | turn for the worse
Chapter 41 | surpirse visit
Chapter 42 | all coming together
Chapter 43 | night over Paris
Chapter 44 | sneak
Chapter 45 | whistleblower
Chapter 46 | not so private
Chapter 47 | falling into place
Chapter 48 | custody
Chapter 49 | the trial: Adrien
Chapter 50 | the trail: Luka
Chapter 51 | the sentancing
Chapter 52 | freedom and lies
Chapter 53 | faker
Chapter 54 | liars
Chapter 55 | fix it
Chapter 56 | confront
Chapter 57 | broken body
Chapter 58 | internal conflict
Chapter 59 | lies again
Chapter 60 | mistakes
Chapter 62 | media and closure
Chapter 63 | calm before the storm
Chapter 64 | plan into action
Chapter 65 | kidnapped
Chapter 66 | confrontation
Chapter 67 | ambush
Chapter 68 | hatred
Chapter 69 | the dust settles
Chapter 70 | to the rescue
Chapter 71 | the truth
Chapter 73 | new year, new me
Another story?

Chapter 72 | battered but brave

758 42 20
By adventuretimefanitc

Waking up after one hell of a concussion and a surgery you had no idea even happened was one hell of a surreal feeling. Luka found himself drifting in and out of consciousness as he woke up, the anaesthesia wearing off and his head clearing.

Where was he? This didn't feel like his bed?

And why could he feel things on his arms and face? What happened.

He was blurry in memory ever since he hit the ground, he had no idea what happened after that hit. But as he began to open his eyes to the world again, he was met with a shocking discovery. He couldn't see out of his right eye.

He bought a hand up to his face, finding a medical patch over it. That's right... Felix jabbed him. Looking around with the good eye he could see he was in a hospital, and it was dark outside. What time it was he had no idea, and what exactly happened to him he didn't really know as well. But he could tell it probably wasn't good if he was in hospital.

Not only was he in hospital, he was hooked up to a heart monitor and had a bandage over his head with an eye patch. He felt nauseous, the concussion still wearing off, and he was sore where the ropes had dug into him. He went to reach for the bedside table hoping his phone might be there or something, when he saw who was in the bed next to him.

"Adrien" he said.

He went to go jump out of bed, but dizziness and nausea made him sit right back down. He took a second to keep himself throwing up, and spoke up again.

"Adrien, hey. Wake up!" He said, reaching over and poking him.

Adrien stirred from his sleep in the bed next to him and the second he saw Luka was awake, he jumped up and out of bed.

"Ow- my legs" he complained, still pushing himself across the room and up into Lukas bed.

Before he knew it, he was back in Adriens arms again.

"God I was so worried that knock to the head would put you in a coma or something. Thank god..." Adrien sighed in relief.

"What happened?" Luka asked, leaning against Adrien into the hug.

"Well good news and bad news. Good news first"

Adrien placed a kiss on his cheek and broke the hug to explain everything.

"We got the miraculous back. No more hawkmoth or Mayura, and the city isn't destroyed because Ladybugs power fixed it. And since Marinette only had a few cuts she was able to go home and put the miraculous back in the miracle box. Also in that fight I learned to power up my cataclysm" Adrien explained.

"Oh good, finally! I was beginning to think that the whole hawkmoth thing would never end" Luka sighed in relief.

"And the bad news... uh... well we kind took a really hard hit when we fell. I've been high off painkiller most of the night... and the doctors said that the hit will likely make my chronic pain flare ups worse. I can still fight, I'll just need to use the crutches more. As for you..."

Adrien was a little worried to tell Luka about his injuries, since it'd be a bit well... life changing.

"Your concussion should ware off soon, and the cut on the back of your head is alright just a bit bruised. But your eye... Felix jabbed it too hard so you were rushed into emergency surgery and they couldn't really do anything. So, you can't really see out of that eye anymore" Adrien explained.

Luka was silent for a moment. It wasn't so much the fact he was half blind that shocked him since he knew pretty much as soon as he was jabbed it'd do some serious damage. It was the fact a surgery and hospitalisation was required.

"Is it... still there?" He asked.

"At the moment yes, it's kind of mangled though. Your parents were here a while ago and they're talking to doctors about what to do. In the end it's your choice through, you can take it out or close it up. But there's no way of repairing sight in that eye. I don't know what the charges for Felix and Lila are yet since I've been in here the whole time too but I hope they charge Felix for what he did to you" Adrien explained.

Surprisingly, Luka actually wasn't that devastated about the loss of sight in his eye. He was more shocked than anything. But being the optimist he was he figured that as long as he could still see in his left eye, he should be fine right? If he needed extra help now he was half blind he was sure Adrien would be glad to. Who knows? Maybe he could even get a guide dog friend?

"Huh... you know I'm not so much sad more like... shocked I guess" Luka admitted.

"I guess it's a pretty confusing thing to go though, I don't blame you. Your parents will be back in the morning and you and a doctor will talk about it with them. There's one other detail though..."

Luka gave Adrien a head tilt, wondering what on earth else could there be on this wild day to add to the dumpster fire.

"We couldn't hide the fact we're the heroes from our parents anymore. Nathalie was able to get us medical treatment without spilling it to the public, but our parents? We couldn't hide it. They'd find out eventually since it was pretty obvious what happened. So Marinette told her parents she's ladybug, I told Lilith and Delilah I'm cat noir and your parents were informed you're Viperion. All of them agreed to keep it secret though" Adrien explained.

Luka was known for hating secrets, so this was actually a rather good thing for him. It felt like a massive weight lifted off his chest, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god. It was getting hard keeping that from my parents... always having to make excuses and feeling bad for missing important things. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later Huh?" Luka said.

"Yeah, I guess it was unavoidable. But luckily, the public will never find out. Other than that... that's all that's happened since you were hit. We've just been sleeping since you came out of surgery" Adrien replied.

Luka lay back into the pillows and sighed like he'd just run a marathon. He felt like he could finally have a proper break from all the mess and craziness this year and thrown at him. Adrien squeezed into bed next to him, and rested his head on Lukas chest.

Lukas heart rate jumped slightly when he did that, making the heart monitor beep a little faster.

"Aw can't get enough of me can you?" Adrien joked.

"We may have been dating for a while but you still never fail to give me butterflies" Luka smiled.

"I'm so glad this is all over. We can finally just be normal teenagers, go to school, go on dates, occasionally make a few superhero appearances, sleep in..."

"We'll have a lot more time on our hands now there's no villains. Crime won't go away but helping a few police investigations will be a lot faster than an akuma attack"

"How about once we get out of hospital, and we're well enough to go do things again we go on an actual proper date. It's been months together and everything has been such a mess we still haven't even done that yet" Adrien suggested.

After a year of running away, missing persons cases, family drama, coming out, getting together, Gabriel getting arrested, Felix and Lila getting the miraculous, coming back to the public to testify, getting adopted, and defeating Hawkmoth... they needed one normal day as normal kids doing normal things.

"That sounds good, we need a regular day for once" Luka smiled.

Adrien looked up at him, a slight worried look in his gaze.

"By the way... will you please get therapy about all this? I know how bad trauma is after everything that happened and after that fight... I'm worried about you" Adrien said.

It was no secret getting literally kidnapped and having your life threatened would give you some scars, Luka hadn't even really processed it yet since he just woke up. But after the hell Adrien went through he knew that trauma wasn't fun, and he should take Adriens advice to help deal with it better.

"Yeah, I probably should. Honestly nothing feels real at the moment but judging from your experiences I'm in for one hell of a ride..." Luka sighed.

"I know I'm not the best mentally, I'm scared of my own shadow at this point... but I'll help you the best I can ok?" Adrien replied.

They were just kids after all. Kids who have been to the ends of the earth for each other and needed as much support as they could get.

"We'll get though it all, together. Thank you for protecting me Adrien, I love you" Luka smiled.

"I love you too" Adrien replied.

They'd kissed many times before, but it was always moments like this that made a kiss feel the best. Their lips met, tired and beaten, but full of love and determination.

They'd get though it, together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 403 71
Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Queen Bee. Alya, Chloe and Marinette are...
1.7K 36 20
Almost every boy in her highschool likes her (yes including Adrien). So it's no surprise that the son of her parents close friends who has to live...
11.7K 412 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
96.7K 2.9K 139
A rewrite by me of the popular show 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir'. This is my version of what Miraculous would've been if I had made it...