Chapter 33 | tell all

It'd been a few weeks since Adrien got his life changing news. And today was the day he explained everything to Ladybug, well... as long as she'd let him.

Luka and Adrien stood in their superhero form at the top of the Eiffel Tower, Adrien leaned on his crutches... well actually they were his batons.

It'd been a while since he'd been Cat Noir, and he'd totally forgotten that the suit and weapons will change to adapt to the holder overtime. So once he transformed for the first time since his chronic pain diagnosis, he found that he had two batons now, and they could pop out into crutches as well as he used as his usual weapon. His suit was relatively the same, but his longer hair was now tied back into a ponytail upon transforming.

They'd arranged the meeting with ladybug, hoping that if all went well they'd be able to come up with some kind of plan to defat Hawkmoth. This was the first time Cat would be seeing Ladybug since he left, and he was a bit nervous.

"Luka do you really think she'll do it?" Adrien asked.

"Honestly I don't know. But I don't see how we can defeat Gabriel without having to reveal everything" he replied.

"What if this doesn't go like we hope? What if she takes it the wrong way?"

"I know she'll understand. Believe me"

He had to believe his boyfriend, he was the one who know everyone's identities anyway. He know who ladybug was, he knew the kind of person she was under the mask. He have Adriens hand a reassuring squeeze, earning a smile from the cat in response. Just on time, the lady herself flew in, swinging on her yo yo and sticking the landing on the platform.

"CAT!" She exclaimed, running over to him and tackling him into a hug.

"Ah! Watch the legs!" He laughed as she threw herself onto him.

"Sorry! I just missed you so much, I understand why you had to take a break but god it was so lonely without you, it's just not the same without your dumb puns and impulsive decisions"

He'd missed her too, even if they'd had a strain on the relationship and he wasn't head over heels in love anymore, he still cared for his partner.

"I missed you too" he replied.

When the hug broke, ladybug looked cat up and down, noticing the changes.

"Woah your hair looks good long! And the black tips match your suit. And hey your batons changed, that's cool!" She complimented.

"I can use them as normal batons or pop them out into crutches, the miraculous really does change for their holder I wasn't actually sure if it would" he replied.

"So even during a fight you'll be able to stay on your feet, I knew you wouldn't let the pain hold you back for long"

While the reunion was fun, and they were glad to see each other there were more pressing matters to discuss.

"I hate to ruin the moment, but we are here for a reason. We need to fix things as best we can" Luka said.

"You're right, as much as I want to keep drooling over the cool new weapons you have we do need to sort things out. So... you said you found out some hawkmoth information?" Ladybug replied.

Adrien gave Luka a worried look, but his boyfriend just gave him a nod, telling him he had to do it.

"I do... but there's a catch" Adrien said.

"Oh? Like what?"

"If I tell you that will reveal all our identities. The only way I can explain the full story of if we all know who each other is. I'm not joking or trying to get you to reveal for no reason. I'm serious, because hawkmoth is... someone in my personal life. If I say who he is, then it reveals me. And because Viperion is involved... it'll domino and you'll have to reveal too"