Pure Evolution (Male reader x...

By Divine_Quirk

(Y/N) (L/N) is a teenager that just... shows up at Beacon Academy. He sticks out the crowd of all the other s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 46

2.1K 45 12
By Divine_Quirk

(Readers POV)

I let go of Blake. My skin went back to normal. I started to feel a small headache, but I'll toughen through it.

Blake: (Y/N)...

I sat down on the ground. Blake walked up to me and sat down across from me.

Blake: I want to talk to you... About you.

(Y/N): Is it about my parents?

Blake: Yes. Trust me when I say that no one thinks any less of you.

(Y/N): That's great to hear.

I looked down at the grass. Blake grabbed my hand, holding it tightly.

Blake: Why are you siding with her, with Salem? Don't you see that she's evil?

(Y/N): She's my mother. I have to listen to my mother.

Blake: She doesn't want what's best for you. She's just using you.

(Y/N): You have no right to say that about my mother!

I got my hand out of Blake's grasp. I stood, making Blake look up at me.

(Y/N): You have no idea who my mother is!

Blake: (Y/N)... Do you not know everything?

(Y/N): I may not know everything, but I know enough to know that my mother loves me!

Blake: I only want what's best for you, (Y/N)!

I took a few steps away from Blake. I started to rub my forehead, trying to soothe the pain in my head. I heard Blake's footsteps getting closer to me. She gave me a hug from behind.

(Y/N): I-I'm sorry for shouting.

Blake: (Y/N), you don't have to apologize. You didn't hurt me.

(Y/N): I just want to know what to do. It just feels like that no matter what I do, it will be the wrong choice.

Blake: If you are going to make a wrong choice, then I want to be there to make it with you.

(Y/N): Thanks, I appreciate that.

I heard Blake's scroll start to ring. Blake let go of me and answered her scroll.

Ruby: Blake! We are coming to your location!

Blake: Ok, Ruby.

Ruby: See you soon!

The call ended. Blake looked at me.

Blake: You can come with me...

(Y/N): I don't know what mother would say.

Blake: You don't need her to make your decisions.

I felt a pain in my hand. An orb came out of it and I can see my mother in it.

Salem: (Y/N) sweetie. I need you back here. Now.

(Y/N): But what about the Relic?

Salem: There will be time to get that later. Get to me. Don't make me repeat myself.

(Y/N): Y-Yes, mother.

She smiled at me.

Salem: Good boy.

The orb disappeared back into my body. Blake got in front of me.

Blake: You're not going back to her, are you?

(Y/N): I have to. But after I'm done helping mother, I can come back to you. Where are you going to next?

Blake: Everyone is heading to Atlas.

Atlas. I'll have to remember that. I smiled at Blake and hugged her.

(Y/N): I'll get there as soon as I can.

Blake hugged me back. We shared a kiss with each other. I heard an engine of a bullhead getting closer. I broke the kiss and hug with Blake. I grew a pair of wings and flew away. I looked back at Blake and waved at her. She waved back.

(Y/N): Atlas. Atlas. Why does that sound familiar?

I started to fly faster, wanting to get back to mother as soon as possible.

(Time Skip)

I made it to mother's castle. I landed in front of it and walked through the front door.

Tyrian: Look, baby bird has returned from its scavenge.

I turned around to see Tyrian looking at me.

(Y/N): Have you been there the whole time?

Tyrian: Details do not matter right now.

He walked up to me and put his arm around me, bringing me closer to his side.

Tyrian: I can see it in your eyes, something troubles you. I want to know what is making you feel those feelings. You are my goddess's child, so I must protect you from such horrible feelings.

Just when I think Tyrian can't get more creepy, he keeps talking. What even happened to him to be like this? I got out of Tyrian's grasp.

(Y/N): It's not your business to know my feelings. What I do is my business. So don't try to dig into my personal life, or I'll get mother's opinion on what to do with you.

Tyrian took a step back. He got down on one knee and put his hand on his chest.

Tyrian: Of course. My apologies. Forgive me.

I scoffed at him and walked away. I walked through the castle. I walked into mother's throne room. I saw the huge table empty and another sitting at her table.

Salem: Sweetie, come here.

I walked up to her. She gave me a quick hug.

(Y/N): Why did you call me back?

Salem: Because I have some big plans and I need my baby here to help me with them.

(Y/N): Right... Sorry for not bringing the Relic or Oscar back.

Salem: Don't worry about that. Sometimes there are somethings that you have to wait for to finish them.

(Y/N): Understood.

Salem: Now what about you brought me.

Mother looked at me. I put my head down.

(Y/N): I didn't have time to bring you something. I'm sorry for raising your hopes up.

Salem: Oh, sweetie. It's quite alright. Here, I got you something.

She reached over her throne and she picked up a Grimm puppy.

Salem: I made it myself.

Mother handed me the Grimm puppy. It tried to bite my arm, but it doesn't hurt.

Salem: Seems like it needs some discipline.

(Y/N): Thank you mother. I will cherish this gift.

I walked away with the puppy in my arms. I went into my room and put the Grimm on my bed. I sat down on the floor. The Grimm jumped off my bed and started to bite my arm again. It growled and pulled back on my arm. I got mad and my skin turned white. The Grimm looked up at me in my red and black eyes. It let go of my arm and whimpered in fear, taking a few steps back.

(Y/N): What happened to your fight?

It slowly walked up to me and the Grimm rubbed its head against my arm and started to lick it.

(Y/N): You are a quick learner.

My skin went back to normal and the Grimm puppy kept its loyal attitude. I stood up and went over to my bed. I laid down and closed my eyes. The Grimm jumped on my bed and laid down next to me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Chapter 46 end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.6K 21
Y/n Gilbert was a young boy who wished to be a Huntsman. After being framed for something he didn't do which caused him to be kicked out of Signal Ac...
21.4K 241 30
The title says it all. (Y/N) was a young boy when he learned about what happened to his mother. Several years later he gets accepted into Beacon wher...
35K 894 31
Just read it.. (I do not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)
1.6K 38 9
Beacon's second semester is here! Y/n is still being monitored closely by Ozpin and Y/n is amazed at how a man like him has made it so far even with...