He's Mines (August Alsina Sto...

By Secretnyy

We from New Orleans Nigga! More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chap. 2 Sale Out
Chapter 3 He's back
Chapter. 4 Promise
Chapter. 5 He's back
Dreams Crushed
Be Real
Surroundings
Workin' on Me
Accepted
Take A TURN
Attention
Lookin' Back
Tragic Wonders
Fried
Secret Santa?
Authors Note
Replacement!
Traders
Continued...
Baby Girl
Authors Note
My Way OUT
Authors Note
Missed You
YAH She Mines
Authors Note.
Sequel

Suckk It Bit/ch

7.9K 296 30
By Secretnyy

CIARA POV.

I knew August, or his home boys was going to come ans save Ti'. So my smart ass called the police ahead of time. They waited out back and I lied. "Yes, they have been coming in our house...Those burglars..okay thanks, sir. I blew the cheif a kiss. I thought about the safety of August, but dose he really love me? This plan better work, because I was out smashin' the cop a week ago. And i think I'm pregnant.

ASHANTI POV.
I ran out the door "Any other
mother/ucker wanna' get cut up in this bitch"? Ciara and Moe was in the other room playing cards. "Go fish bitch"! MOE playing with me too? I busted threw and walked in. Moe jumped up and plaeded. "My so called bestfriend, well ex-bestfriend. I Didn't Even Knew you long enough". Now I remember why I am an independent bitch. People phoney and ain't shit! I swear yo. Miss kitty laughed and sucked her teeth. Her hands were out behind her back. Why the fu/k you smiling?

"Sneak gonna' be mad as shit, knowing his girlfriend working against him". I slashed Ms. Kittys neck and ran out the room like a Cat. "I dogged ya mother hoe".

I left the room, but a gun was pointed to my head. "DONT SHOOT"! Kirk grabbed me and forced me back into the room. He sat me down pushing me, to give him head. I cried August! Trey! Mama!. He snatched my shirt and pulled my, Brazilian weave. "Suck my shit bit/ch".

VOTES or COMMENT PLEASE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 57.8K 34
This is the sequel to The Bodyguard. You MUST read that book first. I repeat YOU MUST READ THE BODYGUARD FIRST. It's six months later and Ivy and...
596K 13.4K 64
A preachers daughter and the schools star football players gets caught up in a world of games , jealousy, and anger.
868K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
39.8K 1.2K 19
Pokémon are incredible creatures. Some are terrifying, some are adorable, and others are something in between. A young man is unceremoniously dumped...