Fragile Hearts❤️

By _Glittery_Hearts

We have seen stories where the love of a partner heals the other in a relationship, but what turn will destin... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Aesthetics
Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Epilogue
Feedbacks from the readers❤️
Coming Soon!
MaNan: Running Away
Bonus Chapter-01
Love's Resilience

Chapter-53

1.9K 161 38
By _Glittery_Hearts

Manik (smiling)- Now, let's cut the cake together.

(She reverts his smile and nods her head in a yes. They both then hold the knife and cut the cake together with radiant smiles. They feed each other the cake, and he picks up the smaller box from the table.)

Riya (surprised)- Another box Manik. Iss mein kya surprise hai ab?

Manik- It's a gift, actually. Our New Year's gift.

Riya- Ok, and what is that?

Manik- This.

(He opens the box, and inside are two infinity bracelets.)

(She smiles, looking at the bracelets and then looks at him to find him already staring at her softly.)

Riya- They are beautiful, Manik.

Manik- I know ye bohot hi unexpected hai mera tumhe ye gift dena, but I want you to know that I want to be with you till infinity. That I don't want to lose you at any cost. And I promise to be there for you always.

[Manik- I know this is very unexpected, but I want to give you this gift. I also want you to know that I want to be with you till infinity. That I don't want to lose you at any cost. And I promise to be there for you always.]

(She moves closer towards him and holds his hand between both her hands.)

Riya- I don't know what will happen in the future, Manik, but the only thing that I know is that you have become the most essential part of my life. And I am ready to do anything and everything to be with you. And I promise to never leave you alone. It doesn't matter to me what others say about you. All that matters to me is US.

Manik- And I won't let anyone come between US.

(He takes out the bracelets from the box and gently makes her wear one of them. After that, she makes him wear the bracelet with the same care. He then holds her hand and kisses it, to which she smiles, looking at him.)

Riya- You know even I have a surprise for you.

Manik (excitedly)- Really? Show it to me, then.

Riya- Not now, Manik. I will show it to you tomorrow.

Manik- But it's not done. Why didn't you bring it here?

(Saying this, he leans back on the tree nearby, and she, too, stands beside him.)

Riya- Because we didn't organize the party, Manik. And I was not sure if we would get some time for ourselves or not. So I thought of showing it to you tomorrow.

Manik- Actually, you are right. Because even I was not sure if I would be able to surprise you or not. But thankfully, I could sneak you out of the party...

Riya- And we celebrated New Year together.

(They both look at each other and smile brightly.)

Riya- Well ab surprise to ho gaya hai aur New Year bhi start ho gaya, to andar chale? Nahi to hume lene log yahan aa jayenge.

[Riya- Well, as the surprise is done and the New Year has also started, let's go inside? Otherwise, people will come here looking for us.]

Manik- Of course. Specially Cabir. He can't even wait for a second.

Riya- Manik, come on.

[Manik- Yes, yes, I am coming. I will come after keeping all this stuff in the car. You go.]

Riya- Okay.

(She goes inside, and Manik calls the servant and gets the things placed in the car. He then looks at the infinity bracelet on his wrist and caresses it softly, with a constant smile. He then kisses it and chuckles, and then goes inside. They all go home after the party, marking an end to the New Year celebrations at Mehra Mansion.)

(It is 06:30 AM, and Riya and Manik are sleeping peacefully after returning from the party at around 02:00 AM. Riya's phone rings, and it breaks her sleep. To which she sits up on the bed and attends the call.)

Riya (slowly)- Hello.

Nurse- Hello Riya mam. Aap please jaldi hospital aa jaiye. Ek emergency case hai.

[Nurse- Hello Riya mam. Please come to the hospital soon. There is an emergency case.]

Riya (concerned)- Kya hua hai? Patient zyaada critical to nahi hai naa?

[Riya (concerned)- What happened? The patient is not too critical, is it?]

(Meanwhile, Riya gets up and starts packing the necessary things to save time so that she can leave more early.)

Nurse- Mam, it's a major accident, and the patient is a 65-year-old man. He has suffered severe head injuries. Please reach the hospital as soon as possible.

Riya- Haan haan don't worry I am coming. Tab tak get the OT ready and ask Dr Aayush to take care. I will join him soon.

[Riya- Yes, yes, don't worry. I am coming. Get the OT ready by then and ask Dr Aayush to take care. I will join him soon.]

Nurse- Okay, mam.

(Riya quickly cuts the call and ties her hair. She quickly gets changed and picks up her bag, ready to leave, but stops and looks at Manik. Thinking something, she takes a sigh and rushes out of the room. She then quickly sits in her car and promptly messages Manik about her leaving early for an emergency case and then goes to the hospital.)

(Manik wakes up from sleep because of the sun's rays falling on his face. He sits up on the bed, surprised to find the other side of the bed empty. He picks up his phone to check the time, finds 2 messages from Riya's side, and lets out a deep breath seeing her messages.)

Manik (to himself)- Your wife is so hardworking, Manik Malhotra. And I hope the case is not something serious.

(Saying this, he goes to the bathroom to get ready to go to the office and then goes downstairs after getting ready.)

(Manik comes to the dining area and pours a glass of juice while Mukti and Cabir are having their breakfast, Neyonika is having her tea, and Raj is busy with his phone.)

Mukti- Good morning, Bro. Happy New Year.

Cabir- Morning, Bro. Happy New Year.

Manik- Happy New Year to you both as well. You guys don't have college today?

Cabir- Bhai ye aap ka office nahi hai naa. Yahan New Year ki chutti hoti hai.

[Cabir- Bro, this is not your office. We have an off on New Year.]

Mukti- Aur jaise Bhabhi ko hai. Par vaise Bhabhi hai kahan Bhai?

[Mukti- Just like sister-in-law too. But where is she, Bro?]

Manik- Vo aaj subha jaldi chali gayi hospital. Kuch emergency thi vahan to she had to go.

[Manik- She went to the hospital early this morning. There was some emergency there.]

(Cabir is about to say something when Neyonika chuckles loudly, gaining everyone's attention on the table.)

Manik (sternly)- What's there to laugh in this, Mrs Malhotra?

Neyonika- Nahi vo actually tum ne kaha naa ki vo aaj subha jaldi chali gayi aur tum to yahan ho, matlab vo khud gayi hai to thodi hasi aa gayi.

[Neyonika- No, you said that she left early this morning, and you are still here, which means she went alone, which made me laugh.]

(They all look confused, and Manik looks at Neyonika with a plain face.)

Raj- What do you mean by this, Neyonika? Please be clear.

Neyonika- Raj what I mean is ki Manik ki wife subha subha bina kisi ko ghar mein bataye bahar chali gayi, and he is acting so cool about it. Matlab tumhe koyi farak nahi padta Manik ki vo kya kar rahi hai aur kahan jaa rahi hai? Aur tum yahan ho to tum uss ke saath bhi nahi gaye ho. So tumhe kaise pata ki vo tum se sach keh kar gayi hai yaa jhoot?

[Neyonika- Raj, Manik's wife, left early for the hospital in the morning without informing anyone, and he is acting so cool about it. I mean, you don't get affected by what she is doing and where is she going. And you're here, so you didn't go with her either. So how do you know whether she has told you the truth or is lying?]

(Manik clenches his fist to control his anger on hearing Neyonika bad-mouthing Riya.)

Manik (sternly, to Neyonika)- Meri wife mujh se sach bol rahi hai ye mujhe pata hai. Aur vo isiliye kyunki I trust her. I trust her enough to let her do whatever she wants to do. Usne shaadi ki hai mujh se, koyi cheez nahi hai vo ki main uss par apna haq dikhau aur vo mere hisaab se sab kare.

[Manik (sternly, to Neyonika)- I know my wife told me the truth. And that's because I trust her. I trust her enough to let her do whatever she wants to do. She is married to me, but she is not a thing that I should show my right to her and that she should do everything according to me.]

Neyonika- Wife? Huh! Mujhe to ye samajh nahi aata ki tum dono ye kya husband wife ka game khelte rehte ho. Court marriage huyi thi naa tumhari usse. In fact, you got married to her for a contract between Raj and her father. To ye itna sab drama kyu?

[Neyonika- Wife? Huh! I don't understand why both of you keep playing this husband-wife game. You had a court marriage. You got married to her for a contract between Raj and her father. So why all this drama?]

(Manik is blazing in anger at the moment and is trying his best to control himself from bursting out in front of them because he knows that, in the end, they will bring his past in between and will start blaming him again, and that is the last thing he wants to do now. He has clenched his fists and jaw tightly in anger, and his eyes have turned red too.)

(Neyonika stands up from her seat and comes towards Manik. She stands before him with an evil smirk, and Manik looks at her oppressively. Neyonika looks down at his clenched fists and lets out a dry chuckle.)

Neyonika- Itna gussa kyu aa raha hai tumhe Manik? Maine kuch galat kaha kya?

[Neyonika- Why are you getting so angry, Manik? Did I say something wrong?]

(Manik stares at her angrily while she smirks at him and starts leaving from there, but Manik calls out her name, and she stops.)

Manik- One minute, Mrs Malhotra.

(Neyonika stops at her place where she is standing and smirks while Manik comes to her and stands in front of her.)

Neyonika- Manik you...

Manik- Aap ne sab ko apne jaisa samajh rakha hai?

[Manik- Have you considered everyone just like you?]

(Mukti and Cabir look at each other, worried about the scene unfolding in front of them.)

Raj- Mukti, and Cabir just leave...

Manik(angrily)- Kahin nahi jaoge tum dono Cabir and Mukti.

[Manik(angrily)- Cabir and Mukti, both of you, will not go anywhere.]

Raj- Manik...

Manik- You know pehle mujhe lagta tha ki main aap dono ki asliyat inn dono ke saamne naa lau. Inn dono ki aankhon mein jo image hai naa aap dono ki, usko ganda naa karu par aap dono ne aur aap ki aisi harkaton ne mujhe force kiya hai ye sab karne ke liye.

[Manik- You know, earlier, I used to think that I should not show the reality of both of you in front of them. I should not tarnish your image in their eyes, but you guys have forced me to do this.]

Neyonika- Kya karne ke liye force kiya hai tumhe Manik? Maine bas ek fact state kiya hai ki tumhari biwi tumhe bina bataye...

[Neyonika- What have we forced you to do, Manik? I just stated a fact that your wife left without telling you and...]

Manik- Haan chali gayi vo mujhe bina bataye! To kya Mrs. Malhotra? Haan nahi uthaya usne subha mujhe pata hai kyu? 2 reasons the uske. Pehla ki uss ke paas itna time nahi tha ki vo mujhe uthaye aur phir sab samjhaye aur phir main uth ke fresh ho kar usse hospital drop kar ke aau. Emergency ka matlab samajh mein aata hai aap dono ko? Kisi ki jaan khatre mein thi vahan aur usse ek doctor ki zarurat thi, jo ki meri wife hai. Mujhe pata hai vo doctor hai aur aage bhi aisa kitni baar hone wala hai jab raat ke 3 baje usse call aayega aur usse jaana padega. To main usse ye nahi kahunga ki vo mere bina kahin naa jaye yaa mujhe bataye bina kahin naa jaye. Uski life hai aur uska profession hai. To vo jo marzi kare. Haan jab usse zarurat hogi main dunga uss ka saath. Par iska matlab ye nahi hai ki main uss ke kaam ke beech ek rukawat ban jau. Ek educated aur independent ladki hai vo aur doctor hai vo, to main kon hota hoon uske kisi bhi action pe rok tok lagane wala? Aur mujhe kyu kuch issue hona chahiye jab tak mujhe pata hai ki vo safe hai aur sab theek hai?

[Manik- Yes, she left without telling me! So what, Mrs Malhotra? Yes, she didn't wake me up in the morning, and there were 02 reasons for it. The first one is that she didn't have that much time where. She would wake me up, then explain the whole situation to me and then I could freshen up and drop her at the hospital. Do you understand the meaning of emergency? Someone's life was in danger there, and a doctor was needed from him, who is my wife. I know she is a doctor, and there will be many nights in the future when she will get a call at 3 o'clock, and she has to go to the hospital. So I will tell her that she should not go anywhere without me or go anywhere without telling me. It is her life and her profession. So she can do whatever she wants. Yes, I will support her when she needs it. But that does not mean I should be a hindrance in her work. She is an educated and independent girl and a doctor, so who am I to control any action of hers? And why should I have an issue as long as I know she is safe and everything is well?]

Neyonika- Manik tum...

[Neyonika- Manik you...]

Manik (plainly)- Meri baat abhi tak khatam nahi huyi hai Mrs Malhotra.

[Manik (plainly)- I have not finished talking yet, Mrs Malhotra.]

(Raj mutters some curses to Manik under his breath and looks away while Manik chuckles, seeing his reaction. Cabir and Mukti look at each other in fear and shock as they see their parents and brother fighting like the worst enemies in front of them.)

Neyonika- Chup kyu ho gaye Manik? Aur bolna hai naa tumhe to bolo. Dikhao sab ko ki jab se tumhari shaadi uss ladki se huyi hai kya se kya ban gaye ho tum. Pehle tum kabhi aise react nahi karte the...

[Neyonika- Why did you stop, Manik? Speak up. Show everyone what you have become since you got married to that girl. You never used to react like this before...]

Manik- Yaa right. Main pehle aise react nahi karta tha. Kyunki main pehle chup rehta tha haina. Aap logon ka jo mann aaye aap karte rehte the aur main uss par kuch reaction nahi deta tha. Aur ab jab main bol raha hoon to aap se digest nahi ho raha hai Mr and Mrs Malhotra.

[Manik- Yaa right. I didn't react like this before. Because I used to keep quiet before, right? You used to do things you wanted, and I did not respond to them. And now that I am speaking, Mr and Mrs Malhotra cannot digest this fact.]

(Raj, too, comes there and stands with Neyonika, glaring at Manik angrily.)

Raj- Aur ye jo tum bol rahe ho vo sab uss ladki ki vajhe se hai naa. Mujhe to samajh nahi aata Manik. How can you be such a fool? Pehle pagalon ki tarhan painting ke peeche pade rehte the aur ab jab se uss Riya se shaadi huyi hai uss ke peeche large rehte ho. Aur agar tumhare future ke liye kuch kar diya to...

[Manik- And you are saying is all because of that girl, isn't it? I don't understand Manik. How can you be such a fool? Earlier, you used to go after painting like a lunatic and now since you have got married to that Riya, and now you are after her. And if you have done something for your future then...]

Manik (loudly)- Kon sa future? Kon sa future, Mr Malhotra? Vo jo aap ne barbaad kar diya? Vo future jis mein aap ne mere liye bas andhera bharna chaha tha aur ab jab uss andhere ko koyi mita raha hai to aap se sehen nahi ho raha hai vo future?

[Manik (loudly)- Which future? Which future, Mr Malhotra? The one that you destroyed? That future in which you just wanted to fill the darkness for me and now when someone is erasing that darkness, you are not able to bear that?]

(By the end, he is roaring in anger and is looking directly into Raj's eyes.)

Raj- Ye jo tum itna shaadi shaadi kar rahe ho naa, ek minute nahi lagega mujhe isse khatam karne mein. Uss ek deal ki vajhe se shaadi huyi thi tumhari uss ladki se. Uske baap aur mere beech deal thi jisse agar main todd du to tumhari ye shaadi bhi tutt jayegi.

[Raj- It won't take me a minute to end the marriage you are talking about. You got married to her for that deal. It was my deal with her father which will eventually break your marriage if I end the deal.]

Manik (shouting angrily)- Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Suna aap ne! Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Aur ye jo dhamki aap de rahe hai naa, iska koyi matlab nahi hai. Maine Riya se court marriage ki hai par unn papers pe ye kahin nahi likha hai ki aap ki deal ke saath humari shaadi bhi khatam ho jayegi. Maine pehle bhi kaha tha aur main ab dubara keh raha hoon. Maine Riya se iss deal ke liye shaadi nahi ki thi aur naa hi humara rishta kisi deal yaa paiso pe tika hai. Aap ki deal hai to aap ko mubarak. Baar baar mujh pe apni baatein thopna band kijiye.

[Manik (shouting angrily)- Nothing like this will happen. Did you hear it? Nothing like this will happen. And this threat of yours is meaningless. I had a court marriage with Riya and it is not written anywhere on those papers that our marriage will also end with your deal. I have said it before and I am saying it again now. I did not marry Riya for this deal and neither our relationship is based on any deal or money. If you have a deal then good luck to you. Stop imposing your words on me again and again.]

Neyonika- Mujhe pehle din se vo ladki pasand nahi thi Raj. And see aaj kya ho raha hai uski vajhe se. Bloody bi...

[Neyonika- I didn't like that girl from day one Raj. And see what is happening today because of her. Bloody bi...]

Manik (loudly in anger)- ENOUGH!

Neyonika- That girl...

Manik- I SAID ENOUGH, MRS NEYONIKA MALHOTRA! ENOUGH! RIYA KE KHILAAF MAIN EK WORD NAHI SUNNE WALA HOON, SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HER!

[Manik- I SAID ENOUGH, MRS NEYONIKA MALHOTRA! ENOUGH! I AM NOT GOING TO HEAR A WORD AGAINST RIYA, SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HER!]

(He glares at Raj and Neyonika and then storms out of the house angrily.)

Neyonika- Deal, deal, deal! I am done with this deal, Raj. Please just end this deal with the Dixits. And find someone better to do business with.

Raj- Of course. Sab kuch bas tumhare kehne pe karta rahu aur apne business ko barbaad kar lu. Meri company ko Ashwin Dixit ki partnership ki zarurat hai, and I am not breaking the deal with them.

[Raj- Of course. I should just keep doing everything according to your demands and ruin my business. My company needs this partnership with Ashwin Dixit and I am not breaking the deal with them.]

(Raj angrily goes to his room, and Neyonika picks up the jug from the table and throws it on the floor angrily, breaking it into pieces. She angrily calls out for her driver, asks him to get the car ready, and leaves the house. Mukti and Cabir are shaken after witnessing everything and look at each other in shock, and Mukti, being the more sensitive one, breaks down crying.)

Cabir (teary-eyed)- Mukti, please tu aise ro mat yaar. Aur ye sab kuch nahi hai, dekhna sab theek ho jayega.

[Cabir (teary-eyed)- Mukti, please don't cry like this. And this is nothing, everything will be fine.]

Mukti (cryingly)- Nothing will be fine, Cabir. Our family is not normal. Everyone hates each other.

Cabir- No, Mukti...everything will be fine soon.

Mukti (cryingly)- Nahi hoga kuch theek Cabir. Tune dekha nahi kya hua abhi. Kuch theek nahi hoga. Mujhe laga tha hum sab new year saath mein celebrate karenge. Par yahan to sab ulta ho gaya Cabir. Sab kharaab ho gaya. Sab kuch kharaab ho gaya.

[Mukti (cryingly)- Nothing will get better, Cabir. You haven't seen what happened now. Nothing will be better. I thought we would all celebrate New Year together. But here everything turned upside down, Cabir. Everything went bad.]

(Saying this, Mukti gets up and runs to her room, and Cabir goes after her.)

(Riya comes home from the hospital after successfully saving the patient's life. She has been trying to call Manik since she got free, but he is not answering her calls.)

Riya (confused, calling Manik again)- Pata nahi kahan busy hai. Itni baar call kar liya par answer hi nahi kar raha. This is so strange.

[Riya (confused, calling Manik again)- Where is he so busy? I have called so many times but he is not answering. This is so strange.]

(She then looks around the house and looks confused, noticing the strange silence. She comes to the kitchen and sees the servants busy at work.)

Riya- Ghar pe koyi nahi hai kya?

[Riya- Is there no one at home?]

(The butler looks at the other servants, scared to tell her everything that happened, and Riya finds his reaction suspicious.)

Riya- Kaka, kya hua aap itna ajeeb kyu behave kar rahe ho? Sab theek hai naa?

[Riya- Uncle, What happened? Why are you behaving so strangely? Is everything okay?]

Butler- Haan beta vo Manik baba to ghar pe nahi hai aur...

[Butler- Yes dear, actually Manik is not at home and...]

(Just then, they hear something breaking and get worried.)

Riya- Ye awaaz upar se aayi naa. Manik ghar pe nahi hai matlab Mukti and Cabir...Oh God!

[Riya- This voice came from upstairs, didn't it? Manik is not at home, which means Mukti and Cabir... Oh God!]

(Riya leaves her bag there and rushes upstairs to Mukti's room. She enters inside and is shocked to see Mukti, a crying mess. By now, Cabir is trying to hold her to calm her down, and he is in tears, but he cannot control her as she is panicking very much.)

Riya (shocked)- Mukti!

(Mukti and Cabir get still and look at Riya with tear-stained faces.)

Mukti (whispers)- Bhabhi.

[Mukti (whispers)- Sister-in-law.]

(Riya comes to Mukti and sits in front of her, and Mukti hugs her tightly and breaks down crying in the hug.)

Riya (rubbing Mukti's back)- Mukti... Shhh... Kya ho gaya Bacha? It's okay. Calm down. Shhh...

[Riya (rubbing Mukti's back)- Mukti... Shhh... What happened, Baby? It's okay. Calm down. Shhh...]

Mukti (cryingly)- Bhabhi please kahin mat jao. Please yahin raho Bhabhi... bohot darr lag raha hai. Kahin mat jao aap please.

[Mukti (cryingly)- Sister-in-law, please don't go anywhere. Please stay here, sister-in-law... we are terrified. Please don't go anywhere.]

Riya- Haan Bacha main kahin nahi jaungi. Main yahin rahungi aap ke paas. Aur darr kis baat ka hmm? Aap to itne strong ho. Aur...

[Riya- Yes, Baby, I won't go anywhere. I am here with you. And why are you scared, hmm? You are so strong. And...]

(She is about to speak further when Cabir, sitting next to her on her other side, breaks down into sobs too.)

Riya (sadly)- Cabir.

(He covers his face as he cries, and she rubs his back with one hand and keeps hugging Mukti with the other.)

Riya- Cabir, Mukti please batao naa kya hua hai? Nahi to aise problem kaise solve hogi hmm? Kisi ne kuch aap dono se? Koyi baat huyi hai?

[Riya- Cabir, Mukti, please tell me what has happened? Otherwise, how would such a problem be solved? Hmm? Did someone say something to both of you? Has something happened?]

(Mukti suddenly breaks the hug and speaks up.)

Mukti- Ye ghar hai hi nahi hai Bhabhi. Sab kehte hain ki ghar relations se aur pyaar se bante hain par humare ghar mein dono hi nahi hai. Naa relations aur naa pyaar.

[Mukti-This is not a house, sister-in-law. Everyone says homes are built with love and relationships, but we do not have both. No relation and no love.]

Cabir- Vo sahi keh rahi hai Bhabhi. Humare ghar pe sirf ladaiyan ho sakti hai aur kuch nahi. Aur yahan koyi humare baare mein nahi sochta hai. Kisi ko humari parvah nahi hai.

[Cabir- She is right, sister-in-law. There can only be fights at our home and nothing else. And here, no one thinks and cares about us.]

Riya- No, Cabir... this is not true. And...

Mukti- Aisa hi hai Bhabhi. Yahan pe sirf ladayi hi hoti hai aur koyi kisi se pyaar nahi karta hai. Sab bas apna fayda dekhte rehte hain. Sab selfish hain, sab log.

[Mukti- That's how it is, sister-in-law. Only fights happen here, and no one loves anyone. Everyone just keeps looking at their profit. Everyone is selfish, everyone.]

(Mukti cries more, and Riya looks on sadly at her and Cabir. She rubs Cabir's arm to calm him down and rubs Mukti's back to console her. She then gets up, pours water into two glasses, and gives it to them.)

Cabir- Nahi peena hai Bhabhi, please.

[Cabir- I don't want to drink this sister-in-law, please.]

Riya- Cabir, you need this. So you have to drink it. Come on.

(She holds Mukti's hand and makes her drink water as her hands shake while observing Cabir's actions to see if he is okay. Riya now keeps their glasses away, sits between them, and holds their hands in both hands, respectively.)

Riya- Now tell me. Why are you both in tears? Did something happen at home? Did someone say something wrong?

Cabir (looking down)- Very... very wrong.

Mukti- Aur aap nahi the naa ghar pe to Bhai bhi bohot gusse mein the. Unhone bohot kuch bola.

[Mukti- And you were not at home, so Bro was also very angry. He, too, spoke too much.]

Riya (calmly)- What did Manik say? And why were they fighting? Hmm?

(Mukti then tells Riya about all that happened, and Riya sighs, teary-eyed, looking at the fear in their eyes.)

Cabir- Mujhe nahi rehna aise Bhabhi. Mom Dad aur Bhai baar baar ladte rehte hain. Aur ek dusre par chilate rehte hain. Mujh se nahi dekha jaata Bhabhi.

[Cabir- I don't want to stay here like this, sister-in-law. Mom, Dad and Bro always keep fighting. And they keep shouting at each other. I cannot see all this, sister-in-law.]

Mukti- Aur bohot bura lagta hai. Vo teeno aise ek dusre se ladte hain to hume bilkul acha nahi lagta Bhabhi. Hum log ek normal family ki tarhan kyu nahi ho sakte?

[Mukti- And we feel terrible about it. We don't like it when they fight with each other, sister-in-law. Why can't we live like a normal family?]

Cabir- Mom Dad aur Bhai ke issues khatam kyu nahi ho sakte Bhabhi? Yahan koyi kisi ke saath nahi rehna chahta Bhabhi, to kya hume alag hona padega?

[Cabir- Why can't the issues between Mom, Dad and Bro end, sister-in-law? Sister-in-law, no one wants to stay with anyone here, so do we have to separate?]

Riya- No, Cabir, Mukti. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Koyi alag nahi hoga okay. Aise nahi sochna hai hmm. And chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, you know your Bhai cares for you, right. Chahe vo jitna marzi gussa kar le, but he has always been there for you, haina. To vo kaise aap dono ko chod denge hmm?

[Riya- No, Cabir, Mukti. Nothing like this will happen. None will get separate, okay? Don't think like this, hmm. And whatever happens, you know your Bro cares for you, right. No matter how angry he gets, he has always been there for you, right? So how can he leave you, hmm?]

Mukti- Bhai agar hum se pyaar karte hai to Mom Dad se nafrat karte hain naa Bhabhi. Aur ab bhi vo gusse mein pata nahi kahan chale gaye hain. Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai Bhabhi. Aap Bhai se baat karo naa, unko vapis le aao please.

[Mukti- If brother loves us, then he hates Mom and Dad. And now, we don't know where he went angrily. I am scared, sister-in-law. You talk to Bro. Please bring him back.]

Riya- Okay fine. Main aap ke Bhai ko le aaungi agar aap dono mujh se promise karoge ki ab koyi nahi royega aur naa hi kuch galat sochega okay. Aur aap ke Bhai jahan bhi gaye hain main unko vapis le aaungi.

[Riya- Okay, fine. I will bring your brother back if both of you promise me that now no one will cry or think anything wrong. And wherever your brother has gone, I will bring him back.]

Cabir- Are you sure, Bhabhi?

[Cabir- Are you sure, sister-in-law?]

Riya- Yes. 100% sure. But first of all, both of you go and wash your faces. Come on.

(Cabir and Mukti clean their face and wipe their tears.)

Riya- Very good. Aur mujhe pata hai tum dono ne lunch skip kar diya hoga naa. To main abhi neeche jaa ke kaka ko bolti hoon vo dono ka lunch ready kar denge. Tab tak jao jaake fresh hoke aao come on.

[Riya- Very good. And I know both of you must have skipped lunch. So I will go downstairs and tell the butler to prepare lunch for you. Till then, go and get fresh.]

(Mukti goes to the bathroom, and Cabir goes to his room to get fresh. After a few minutes, Riya instructs the butler about their lunch. Mukti and Cabir come there, and Riya asks the butler to ensure they finish their food correctly.)

Mukti- Bhabhi aap ko pata hai Bhai kahan gaye honge?

[Mukti- Sister-in-law, do you know where Bro must have gone?]

(Riya sighs and answers Mukti.)

Riya- Don't worry, I know where I will find him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 14.4K 29
Rayyan Ali Khan CEO of Khan Enterprises. Eldest son of the famous Khan Family. A perfect family man. Ayesha Siddiqui Daughter of Pakistan's famous H...
47.7K 1.6K 66
❝ SOMETIMES IN THE WIND OF CHANGE, WE FIND OUR OWN DIRECTION ❞ ☇ in which a girl that makes the wind blow falls for the guy as solid as rock. ° boo...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.3M 194K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...